U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 06:08 PM

288 posts, read 134,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
This is what I don't get. Isn't not reporting a two year old child missing, at least, negligence?
The child wasn't missing. She was dead. Reporting her missing could have been filing a false police report. See, how absurd these arguments can get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 06:09 PM

454 posts, read 529,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Yeah, give her a second chance, who cares what she did. Also, who cares about the impression this "not guilty" verdict will send to other young mothers who would rather be out at a party instead of taking responsibility for their child. { hey, if she can kill her child and get away with it, maybe I can too! }
I get what you're saying but she looks like a really troubled girl in need of some guidance. I don't think she intentionally killed her chilled i think she sedated her which accidentally killed her ,then got so scared and tried to dispose of the body... She has no history of child abuse and everyone claims she was a good mother...

Old 07-06-2011, 06:11 PM

26,003 posts, read 39,303,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
The child wasn't missing. She was dead. Reporting her missing could have been filing a false police report. See, how absurd these arguments can get.
Even though she was murdered already...if she was reported missing right away they might have know the cause of death.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:15 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,822,269 times
Quote:
This is just beyond absurd!
Put another check mark on the casey anthony groupie tally sheet.........:smack :

Old 07-06-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Even though she was murdered already...if she was reported missing right away they might have know the cause of death.
The question was shouldn't it be illegal not to report her daughter missing for 31 days.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
I get what you're saying but she looks like a really troubled girl in need of some guidance. I don't think she intentionally killed her chilled i think she sedated her which accidentally killed her ,then got so scared and tried to dispose of the body... She has no history of child abuse and everyone claims she was a good mother...
I could go along with that theory as a possibility as well, but as so beautifly demonstratted by jeff ashton during closings, that scenerio would also constitute a first degree murder charge.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Put another check mark on the casey anthony groupie tally sheet.........:smack :
don't be an A$$. Some of us are grown up adults who can think critically and not follow the crowd to the media lynching being put on by tabloid TV.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:19 PM

sorry for the mispellings above

Old 07-06-2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
don't be an A$$. Some of us are grown up adults who can think critically and not follow the crowd to the media lynching being put on by tabloid TV.
Yeah that could be it, but I suspect a great majority of casey supporters are doing this just for the sake of being disagreeable

Old 07-06-2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Yeah that could be it, but I suspect a great majority of casey supporters are doing this just for the sake of being disagreeable
I am not one of those.

I don't know Casey Anthony personally. Have no interest in ever knowing her personally. I just hate it when people are so easily manipulated because they think with their emotions and do not step back and even attempt to think critically about issues, but rather just pile on.

There may be absolutely nothing even slightly redeeming about Casey Anthony, but I don't know that right now because the information out there has been selected from her past to show her in a bad light. That's all there is out there, other than her friends, boyfriends, and parents testifying she was a good mother. Whatever is in her that made people see that she was a good mother is something I'd be interested in hear about more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime