Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 07:32 PM

1,424 posts, read 5,337,516 times

Advertisements

I am wondering how much information some posters here have been exposed to. From the postings, I assume awareness is fairly superficial. If you followed this deeply, closely and objectively, it would be hard to believe she is not guilty of murder.

She is a very dangerous person. A true sociopath - and unwilling to accept responsibility for her actions, believing she is always a victim. The sad thing is, she'll be back. I just hope no one else dies. God forbid she procreates - that is a terrifying thought.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 07:42 PM

288 posts, read 168,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
I am wondering how much information some posters here have been exposed to. From the postings, I assume awareness is fairly superficial. If you followed this deeply, closely and objectively, it would be hard to believe she is not guilty of murder.

She is a very dangerous person. A true sociopath - and unwilling to accept responsibility for her actions, believing she is always a victim. The sad thing is, she'll be back. I just hope no one else dies. God forbid she procreates - that is a terrifying thought.
Are you a psychologist or a psychiatrist? Have you examined and tested Casey Anthony and professionally evaluated her? How can you possibly make such strong statements about that woman's mental health if you have no access to any of her medical records and you have not personally been retained to evaluate her and given access to her as well as a valid social history?

I followe the case pretty closely. I have some background in this type of legal work. There was not enough evidence to prove she murdered her daughter. Based on your second paragraph, it seems to me that your opinion is biased and that perhaps you were not as objective when you deeply closely followed the case as you thought.

For me it's a terrifying thought that I would be given a psychological evaluation and diagnosis by lay people who have been spoon-fed for weeks and weeks with nothing but negative information (valid and invalid) about me.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:48 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
I hope they dump her sorry ass out in the middle of a huge angry mob of loving mothers...and they beat her to a pulp and throw her scumbag body into a swamp.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:26 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
I am not one of those.

I don't know Casey Anthony personally. Have no interest in ever knowing her personally. I just hate it when people are so easily manipulated because they think with their emotions and do not step back and even attempt to think critically about issues, but rather just pile on.

There may be absolutely nothing even slightly redeeming about Casey Anthony, but I don't know that right now because the information out there has been selected from her past to show her in a bad light. That's all there is out there, other than her friends, boyfriends, and parents testifying she was a good mother. Whatever is in her that made people see that she was a good mother is something I'd be interested in hear about more.
You know, Im open to a good number of alternate theories on this whole situation, but as Jeff Ashton put it " it dosnt matter how you slice it" she is guilty of murder. Ive tried to run every possible theory I can think of, but for the life of me, I just cant find one where she isnt guilty of murder and ALL the known facts still make sense. What does it take to get a conviction in this country. Do we need it on video tape as one protester put it? Do we have to have that "smoking gun"? apparently we do do. I watched juror number threes interveiw tonight and it SICKENED me to hear her say that there was NO proof of murder at all.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:05 PM

288 posts, read 168,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
You know, Im open to a good number of alternate theories on this whole situation, but as Jeff Ashton put it " it dosnt matter how you slice it" she is guilty of murder. Ive tried to run every possible theory I can think of, but for the life of me, I just cant find one where she isnt guilty of murder and ALL the known facts still make sense. What does it take to get a conviction in this country. Do we need it on video tape as one protester put it? Do we have to have that "smoking gun"? apparently we do do. I watched juror number threes interveiw tonight and it SICKENED me to hear her say that there was NO proof of murder at all.
I don't know whether or not she murdered her child, that she actually intended to kill that little girl. I just cannot be sure. I've tried to look at this from the perspective of the many people who believe she is guilty of murder, and I just can't make the leap. In my gut, I feel that she accidentally killed her daughter. But I have no idea how. But there's no proof that she was killed accidentally either. I am very deeply conditioned to look at what takes place in a courtroom and make my decision based on that evidence alone. In this case, they just couldn't connnect the dots for me to come to the conclusion that she intentionally killed Caylee. I know there's so much information out there that the jury never heard which leads people to come to the conclusion that it was murder. But that information just doesn't convince me. I keep coming back to the thought that there are many possibilities of what could have happened. But we don't know for sure what happened. Even Casey's parents said in their public statement "we may never know what happened to Caylee."

Old 07-07-2011, 12:37 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
I hope she is free tomorrow too, I think she deserves a second chance! She was a young and irresponsible mother and I hope this experience helped her learn from that.
Are you for real? You make it sound like lost her kid at that mall for 10 minutes.

She killed her child, maybe it was an accidental overdose so "mommy" could go out and party, but she still killed her.

She is a sociopath.

Old 07-07-2011, 04:32 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Are you for real? You make it sound like lost her kid at that mall for 10 minutes.

She killed her child, maybe it was an accidental overdose so "mommy" could go out and party, but she still killed her.

She is a sociopath.
One juror already feels horrible for letting a person walk free that is not innocent...

Old 07-07-2011, 06:44 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
I hope she is free tomorrow too, I think she deserves a second chance! She was a young and irresponsible mother and I hope this experience helped her learn from that.
I don't think she deserves spit. My daughter is a young mother. She had a child at 17. Women had children at the young age of 14+ for decades. Age isn't an EXCUSE to kill your child. Casey isn't irresponsible....she is a sociopath murderer.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:49 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
Rubbish. The state could not even prove there was a crime. All we know for sure is a young girl died. We do not know how that transpired and we don't know if anyone was involved.

Juror#3 siad clearly., "We didn't even know if there was a crime committed"

Why the public continues to try to push another agenda. Here are the facts she is not guilty and any opinion otherwise is just that and not based on facts but emotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I really hope she will be released tomorrow...for the following reason.

-It is all fresh now and the public still remembers everthing very well!

-It will be a short time frame to make arrangements where she will stay and she hardly has anytime to adjust to her freedom, so she will have to deal with that....something her daughter will never experience...Caylee got the death sentence.

I don't wish any harm on Casey but let her experience what her parents had to deal with for 3 years and now she can enjoy it herself...without the public forgetting what happened.

She was declared not guilty, so we have to deal with it...but innocent is something else...perhaps she can get money in the short run and answer the questions we all have...

Why didn't she report her daughter missing, why didn't she call 911 when her dad had Caylee in his arms as the defense wants us to believe.

Why did she put Bella Vita on her back?

I hope and wish Casey a long "Bella Vita" and that the public may never forget what she did...because to me this is not a good mother.

Again, I hope nobody will harm her, because I believe very strongly that she will pay the price one day or overtime dealing with the murder of her child and the memories of being the last person who looked into her daughters eyes and putting the duct tape on her mouth.

Because if she didn't, I assume that Casey will not wait to find/search for the real murderer, like any good parent will do!

Old 07-07-2011, 06:52 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
Are you a psychologist or a psychiatrist? Have you examined and tested Casey Anthony and professionally evaluated her? How can you possibly make such strong statements about that woman's mental health if you have no access to any of her medical records and you have not personally been retained to evaluate her and given access to her as well as a valid social history?

I followe the case pretty closely. I have some background in this type of legal work. There was not enough evidence to prove she murdered her daughter. Based on your second paragraph, it seems to me that your opinion is biased and that perhaps you were not as objective when you deeply closely followed the case as you thought.

For me it's a terrifying thought that I would be given a psychological evaluation and diagnosis by lay people who have been spoon-fed for weeks and weeks with nothing but negative information (valid and invalid) about me.
There isn't one person involved in this case who thinks she is innocent. They simply didn't have enough physical evidence to convict her. So, this isn't about a bunch of psychological word play. If she was innocent or even just witnessed an accidental drowning, do you really think she would have sat in jail for three years without saying anything but lies to the authorities?

Seeing the truth AS IT IS isn't being biased or spoon fed. It's having the common sense of looking at the actions that took place.

I don't blame the jury. They did the best with what they apparently had....realizing they did not see and hear even all the courtroom stuff we did. But for people to say that she has been proven innocent is a bunch of crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime