Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 01:22 AM

288 posts, read 168,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
All of the evidence was circumstantial because Caylee's remains were nothing but bones. The prosecutors gave everything to the jury they had. I'm interested in why you think it was an accident as you mentioned in an earlier post. There's no evidence to that either. The police did the best they could; the prosecutors did the best they could with what they had. It wasn't enough for the jury, which is the basis for our justice system.
You're right, there is no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that it was an accident, just like there is no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn't. I just picked a theory of sorts, and the state did not convince me beyond a reasonable doubt what did happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2011, 01:25 AM

288 posts, read 168,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Belvin Perry would never be a part of that in my opinion.But I do think she will be released under cover of darkness on the 17th from another correctional location!
She could be serving the last of her time SOMEWHERE other than the Orange County jail. I would think that the last thing in the world Belvin Perry would want is some sort of vigilante violence toward Ms. Anthony as she is being released.

Old 07-09-2011, 11:06 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
If you didn't commit the crime you should PRAY, if you're a praying person that you should be so fortunate as to get a jury as GOOD as that jury was. It could not be more obvious that you don't understand how the system works.
We understand perfectly how the jury system works so please quit telling us about things that YOU think are so obvious about us. You know nothing about what we understand and the fact is that we could know much more than you but don't feel the need to write a book about it every time we post.

Old 07-09-2011, 11:20 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Casey Anthony is a pathological liar as well as a no remorse killer which is a psychopath who can murder her daughter with no conscience. As long as the goal is great the psychopath will do what ever it takes to get what they want. Yet many don't even know what a psychopath is. Those who support her and can't believe she could do such a thing.

The body was found right down the street in the first wooded area from the Anthony home. Many homes lined the street and the first street just off the Anthony street has a wooded area on both sides and there is where Caylee's body was thrown to rot.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:04 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Casey Anthony is a pathological liar as well as a no remorse killer which is a psychopath who can murder her daughter with no conscience. As long as the goal is great the psychopath will do what ever it takes to get what they want. Yet many don't even know what a psychopath is. Those who support her and can't believe she could do such a thing.

The body was found right down the street in the first wooded area from the Anthony home. Many homes lined the street and the first street just off the Anthony street has a wooded area on both sides and there is where Caylee's body was thrown to rot.
Some of the neighbors were on tv and stated they don't want her back...I assume they think she is guilty and wished they had asked them more questions about the years that she lived there.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:11 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,360,870 times
It is all based on the dynamics of the jurors. Whim, luck of the draw. Believe me, Baez and Cheney lucked out. They are not brilliant trial attorneys.

I know if I had been on that jury, and half the people could not make a logical inference based on the facts, I would have given in, I just would not have cared enough to fight and argue with people who were convinced of their point of view. I would have just done the easy thing to have the whole mess done with. Sorry, but Caylee is dead, nothing changes that fact.
And I just don't fight with people. It would have been way too confrontational for me. Just cave, move on. Not my problem.

Hate me, but that is what I think some of the jurors decided.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:13 PM

It is all based on the dynamics of the jurors. Whim, luck of the draw. Believe me, Baez and Cheney lucked out. They are not brilliant trial attorneys.

I know if I had been on that jury, and half the people could not make a logical inference based on the facts, I would have given in, I just would not have cared enough to fight and argue with people who were convinced of their point of view. I would have just done the easy thing to have the whole mess done with. Sorry, but Caylee is dead, nothing changes that fact.
And I just don't fight with people. It would have been way too confrontational for me. Just cave, move on. Not my problem.

Hate me, but that is what I think some of the jurors decided.

Old 07-09-2011, 06:14 PM

I agree that I don't think the defense was brilliant. I believe the State showed a solid case and watching other cases even the one showed on Dateline last night, showed less proof and also no direct evidence and that man got 1 st degree murder. I assume Dateline on purpose broadcasted it directly after the first hour being about Casey's case....

To me the jurors were/are a bunch of egg heads...I have no other words for them and don't feel justice was served but we can't keep whining about it, it is what it is and we have to move on.

Just wait some time and we will see Casey do something stupid. She hasn't changed one bit. I understand that we saw a different Casey for the sentencing since the death penalty was not hanging above her head anymore, but what about showing some grief for the death of her little girl!

When the judge asked her if she had anything to say, that was the time to stand up and say, that she was sorry for lying...she didn't show any remorse! Just flirting with Jose Baez.

Old 07-09-2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty223 View Post
when I see this pic, I think she didn't do it:

because they have all these negative pics of her all over the web, such as her making out with a girl, a guy grabbing her breast, and her dressing slutty... but her character doesn't foretell if she killed her daughter, yet she did party after her daughter went missing... There's also many unanswered questions about her case...

Overall, I hope people will leave her alone and not bother her, but instead help her rebuild her life into becoming a better person.
I wonder what Caylee last view was...probably not this smiling face or maybe it was...putting the tape over her face or putting chloroform on her while saying.."I love you"!

Ted Bundy was a womanizer!

Scott Peterson was charming!

OJ could be very charming!

Old 07-09-2011, 06:31 PM

She looks fun to party with, she would do great in Vegas, maybe working at the Playboy Club at the Palms. Or Palomino's.

Hmmm, OJ lives in Nevada now...Lubbock.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime