U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-06-2011, 02:58 PM
 
25,881 posts, read 39,160,903 times
Reputation: 13870

Advertisements

I really hope she will be released tomorrow...for the following reason.

-It is all fresh now and the public still remembers everthing very well!

-It will be a short time frame to make arrangements where she will stay and she hardly has anytime to adjust to her freedom, so she will have to deal with that....something her daughter will never experience...Caylee got the death sentence.

I don't wish any harm on Casey but let her experience what her parents had to deal with for 3 years and now she can enjoy it herself...without the public forgetting what happened.

She was declared not guilty, so we have to deal with it...but innocent is something else...perhaps she can get money in the short run and answer the questions we all have...

Why didn't she report her daughter missing, why didn't she call 911 when her dad had Caylee in his arms as the defense wants us to believe.

Why did she put Bella Vita on her back?

I hope and wish Casey a long "Bella Vita" and that the public may never forget what she did...because to me this is not a good mother.

Again, I hope nobody will harm her, because I believe very strongly that she will pay the price one day or overtime dealing with the murder of her child and the memories of being the last person who looked into her daughters eyes and putting the duct tape on her mouth.

Because if she didn't, I assume that Casey will not wait to find/search for the real murderer, like any good parent will do!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-06-2011, 03:10 PM
 
288 posts, read 133,731 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I really hope she will be released tomorrow...for the following reason.

-It is all fresh now and the public still remembers everthing very well!

-It will be a short time frame to make arrangements where she will stay and she hardly has anytime to adjust to her freedom, so she will have to deal with that....something her daughter will never experience...Caylee got the death sentence.

I don't wish any harm on Casey but let her experience what her parents had to deal with for 3 years and now she can enjoy it herself...without the public forgetting what happened.

She was declared not guilty, so we have to deal with it...but innocent is something else...perhaps she can get money in the short run and answer the questions we all have...

Why didn't she report her daughter missing, why didn't she call 911 when her dad had Caylee in his arms as the defense wants us to believe.

Why did she put Bella Vita on her back?

I hope and wish Casey a long "Bella Vita" and that the public may never forget what she did...because to me this is not a good mother.

Again, I hope nobody will harm her, because I believe very strongly that she will pay the price one day or overtime dealing with the murder of her child and the memories of being the last person who looked into her daughters eyes and putting the duct tape on her mouth.

Because if she didn't, I assume that Casey will not wait to find/search for the real murderer, like any good parent will do!
There is no "real murderer" in an accidental death.

I promise you that Casey Anthony will have her safety threatened for many years because of the public "hanging" she has experienced via the tabloid media and Nancy Grace throughout this trial. Never underestimate how many crazies there are out in the public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2011, 03:57 PM
 
Location: FL
454 posts, read 527,852 times
Reputation: 175
I hope she is free tomorrow too, I think she deserves a second chance! She was a young and irresponsible mother and I hope this experience helped her learn from that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2011, 03:59 PM
 
25,881 posts, read 39,160,903 times
Reputation: 13870
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
I hope she is free tomorrow too, I think she deserves a second chance! She was a young and irresponsible mother and I hope this experience helped her learn from that.
Wait and see, it is her wish to get pregnant a.s.a.p. According to her jail letter....that will be a real second chance....hopefully not for a 2nd Caylee incident...

The black widow hwho got the death penalty in Florida killed a couple of her husbands...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2011, 04:14 PM
 
59 posts, read 35,483 times
Reputation: 45
I think people should leave her be. More crime does not make justice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2011, 04:17 PM
 
288 posts, read 133,731 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wait and see, it is her wish to get pregnant a.s.a.p. According to her jail letter....that will be a real second chance....hopefully not for a 2nd Caylee incident...

The black widow hwho got the death penalty in Florida killed a couple of her husbands...
And WHEN was that jail letter written? A year ago? Do you think this woman is living in a vacuum? Do you think nothing has happened in the past year of her life which might affect what she wants and what she will do? Geeeezzzz.

Maybe your'e watching too many crime shows on TV. Step back and take a deep breath and THINK.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2011, 04:19 PM
 
288 posts, read 133,731 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt30 View Post
I think people should leave her be. More crime does not make justice.

I so agree with you. Seems like so many people have become obsessed with this woman and WANT to see more crime, more pain, more suffering to justify their views!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2011, 04:22 PM
 
72 posts, read 89,868 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
perhaps she can get money in the short run and answer the questions we all have...

Why didn't she report her daughter missing, why didn't she call 911 when her dad had Caylee in his arms as the defense wants us to believe.

Why did she put Bella Vita on her back?

I, as well as many others, will have a very hard time believing anything that comes out of Casey Anthony's mouth after all the lies and deceit that came forth in this trial. Are you kidding me? She didn't even testify in court to try to save her own life. You think an innocent mother would stay silent? You think now that she is no longer facing the death penalty, she will finally tell us what really happend? I have no doubt she wouldn't think twice about trying to make money out of this whole mess she's got herself into, but keep dreaming if you think she'll ever be honest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2011, 04:24 PM
 
72 posts, read 89,868 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
There is no "real murderer" in an accidental death.

Like Ashton said, no one covers up an accident to make it look like a murder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2011, 04:52 PM
 
288 posts, read 133,731 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsWeird View Post
Like Ashton said, no one covers up an accident to make it look like a murder.
Ashton does not know of all the cases of accidents in the world and how they were handled.. The statement, However, does say something about his abilities as a prosecutor. If it were so obvious, WHY couldn't he prove his case?

THINK about Ashton's statement. It is not as logical and reasonable as you think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top