Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you purchase magazines that pay Casey Anthony for interviews?
Yes, I'll pay to read the story 9 9.00%
No, They won't make a dime off of me 91 91.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 12:13 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,497,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
And, like we just witnessed,they throw out everything but the kitchen sink, wanting something to stick for the one poor fool who'll buy their line of BS.
What makes this trial different is that 12, 13 with the alternate, bought it. There wasn't a race card, prison witnesses worse than the defendant, an unpopular law or sympathetic defendant to sway the jury. I could grasp a hung jury or compromise verdct. Not guilty is amazing.

Baez could be Satan himself. I'd read his book if he writes one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 08:19 PM

30,238 posts, read 23,698,660 times
No I will not spend a dime reading it because we can never know what is the truth. No matter what we think, whether we think she murdered, whether we think it was an accident, I think NO ONE can deny she knew exactly what happened to her daughter and is not talking. And she has been caught lying several times...so why would I want to read a book of lies? Total waste of money and time, frankly.

Old 07-15-2011, 11:58 PM

874 posts, read 1,647,161 times
No, she's old news... doesn't matter anymore.... case is closed.

Old 07-16-2011, 08:54 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,651,958 times
No, there is nothing new to add except what really happened and she will never tell us that.
This is how I felt when The Soprano's ended, we will just have to guess for the rest of our lives.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:28 PM

27,207 posts, read 46,697,878 times
I hope nobody will pay a dime..just read it before you pay at the register if you really want to read it...that is what i do if I have to stand in line otherwise I never pay a dime for these magazines. Mostly it is what you can read for free online or hear on tv anyway...

If they can't profit of this crime then the next person will not get a bunch of high profile lawyers waiting in line to get a guilty person free. I know we have to accept the system, but this time it failed.

If it was a good system they didn't have to add Caylee's law...now Casey walks free after she clearly did nothing with the knowledge of her child being dead....that is the least of the things we know for sure she is guilty off.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:31 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,505,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I hope nobody will pay a dime..just read it before you pay at the register if you really want to read it...that is what i do if I have to stand in line otherwise I never pay a dime for these magazines. Mostly it is what you can read for free online or hear on tv anyway...

If they can't profit of this crime then the next person will not get a bunch of high profile lawyers waiting in line to get a guilty person free. I know we have to accept the system, but this time it failed.

If it was a good system they didn't have to add Caylee's law...now Casey walks free after she clearly did nothing with the knowledge of her child being dead....that is the least of the things we know for sure she is guilty off.
Unfortunately, even this behavior pays for the tabloids. If you pick up the tabloid and leaf through it to find the story, you will see countless advertisements. What you need to do is note who is advertizing in the tabloid, while you read the story, and vow NOT to buy their products for having supported the tabloid allowing Casey Anthony to have profitted from her daughter's murder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime