U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you purchase magazines that pay Casey Anthony for interviews?
Yes, I'll pay to read the story 9 9.00%
No, They won't make a dime off of me 91 91.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 06:23 AM

1,014 posts, read 1,302,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
You do realize that to buy the book means she profits from her crime, right?
Of course I do. She is going to profit that is for sure. Her book, movie, interviews are going to be top sellers. That is just a fact.

That is if she does not "accidently" die first
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2011, 06:26 AM

25,393 posts, read 30,802,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post
Of course I do. She is going to profit that is for sure. Her book, movie, interviews are going to be top sellers. That is just a fact.

You and I are very different. I could not, in good conscience, hand one cent of my money over to her. Unfortunately, there's no shortage of people like you who will so she'll end up rich. IMO that is the anithesis of justice for Caylee.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:45 AM

21,702 posts, read 11,167,508 times
I would rather buy a book of fairytales. It would have more truth in it.

Old 07-08-2011, 12:50 PM

6,591 posts, read 6,846,018 times
Please everybody don't give into temptation and put a dime in Casey's pocket. I accept the jury verdict but I'd hate the thought of her profiting from this!!The public refused to buy OJ's book and hopefully that's what will happen here!

Old 07-08-2011, 02:10 PM

25,393 posts, read 30,802,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Please everybody don't give into temptation and put a dime in Casey's pocket. I accept the jury verdict but I'd hate the thought of her profiting from this!!The public refused to buy OJ's book and hopefully that's what will happen here!
IMO the worst thing that could happen to her would be to walk out of jail next week and have NO ONE there. Just her and a lonely street with nowhere to go. Take away the attention she craves and leave her broke and alone.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:10 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,793,229 times
Florida Restaurant, Skyline Chili, Bans Casey Anthony Jurors for Delivering "Not Guilty" Verdict - Broward/Palm Beach Restaurants and Dining - Clean Plate Charlie

I really feel like eating at this restuarant in support of their point of view.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:56 PM

288 posts, read 134,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Seriously, tell that to Nancy Grace and HLN. They are still profiting from this death, and as long as they keep the fires going they are feeding the beast, and people will in fact buy books, etc., about CA. They are keeping the interest in this case and this woman alive. They in fact created this HUGE interest in this case and Casey Anthony.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:58 PM

288 posts, read 134,284 times
Quote:
IMO the worst thing that could happen to her would be to walk out of jail next week and have NO ONE there. Just her and a lonely street with nowhere to go. Take away the attention she craves and leave her broke and alone.
THAT is not going to happen. I am not so sure that she is craving all this hate-filled attention at this point. Surely plans are being made to remove her from the spotlight after she is released.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:59 PM

6,591 posts, read 6,846,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post

Casey will only profit if the public buys what she is selling! The second part of your post is just creepy!

Old 07-08-2011, 03:22 PM

43,858 posts, read 44,664,465 times
Quote:
Agreed. I think it would be worse punishment for her than a life sentence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or