U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you purchase magazines that pay Casey Anthony for interviews?
Yes, I'll pay to read the story 9 9.00%
No, They won't make a dime off of me 91 91.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 12:50 PM

2 posts, read 1,351 times

Advertisements

Why should anyone pay to read anything that Twite has to say.
What could she possibly say that we don’t already know?
She Killed her daughter to have a Bella vita. THE END

Last edited by David-Boston; 07-13-2011 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: not sure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2011, 12:52 PM

3,398 posts, read 7,151,665 times
She wont make any money off me because, quite frankly, I dont care about her story or what she did....and I dont quite understand why people are still going so crazy over it.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:36 PM

665 posts, read 865,514 times
No!!!

Old 07-14-2011, 06:57 AM

9,540 posts, read 4,881,925 times
No.

But I would read a book by Baez. He took a case many thought was unwinnable, and won. His lawyering skills were laughed at, he was called a clown and worse. The best anyone thought he'd get was a hung jury, yet he got an acquittal. So, yes, I'd read a book he writes.

No, I am not Baez, don't know him, and do believe Casey murdered Caylee.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:01 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,577,188 times
Some people can't prevent buying mags or newspapers that this girl may be paid to do a interview for if they already subscribe.

Old 07-14-2011, 03:54 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,629,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
No.

But I would read a book by Baez. He took a case many thought was unwinnable, and won. His lawyering skills were laughed at, he was called a clown and worse. The best anyone thought he'd get was a hung jury, yet he got an acquittal. So, yes, I'd read a book he writes.

He was awesome IMO. Never saw him really get frustrated like the prosecution did and he was really rattling the state's witnesses at times. I loved it when he had the Arpad Vass clown on the stand and asked him if it was true he was offered a million dollars if he could locate a body with his contraption. When people start becoming defensive, it's a sure sign the interrogator is getting close to the truth and the witness is lying. Baez was masterful in that regard.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:27 PM

4,486 posts, read 4,481,021 times
In truth, you couldn't pay me to read whatever fiction she spouts.

I've always believed that she was guilty.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:34 AM

21,692 posts, read 11,151,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
No.

His lawyering skills are as good as satan himself. I wouldn't want to know anything about Baez.. it is no mystery that lies and conjecture can confuse the weak and gullible.. this jury was weak and gullible and anyone with a brain can see what is a lie and conjecture to what is presented has evidence to back up what is being said.

The defense relied on confusion , the same as satan and lies and manipulation of the worse kind. Don't think that lieing is not used in lawyering.. it is a constant tool . That is why we must sort out what is the lie and the truth..

In the OJ trial, the defense kept saying the blood was contaminated.. then how did the get a clear dna match to Nicol and Ron if it was contaminated.. total lie!

Some jurors are gullible and if it is thrown out there they believe it and give it credence.. One must look at the evidence presented to see if it is truth not conjecture. Common sense goes a long way in connecting the dots of what is actual fact.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:07 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,577,188 times
All Lawyers are great liars. That's part of the job.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Status: "Be yourself. What's the alternative?" (set 29 days ago)

8,747 posts, read 10,868,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
All Lawyers are great liars. That's part of the job.
And, like we just witnessed,they throw out everything but the kitchen sink, wanting something to stick for the one poor fool who'll buy their line of BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or