U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 09:08 AM

26,590 posts, read 54,627,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
karma will get her mother for being greedy and lets hope that money goes to Jaycee her mother already used some of it for her own Plastc surgery use Sure every mother of a rape victim needs a boob job and a face lift.
Some of the $20M the state paid out went to Jaycee's mother and daughters. Even if her mother did have surgery, it's her money, what do you care?

In my opinion, due to the state's gross negligence, $20M was a pretty paltry sum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 09:08 AM

4,267 posts, read 5,313,899 times
Quote:
Btw i guess Casey anthony should make 20mill an sell her story for being in jail and losing 3 yrs of her her life since she was found not guilty of a murder.
Not even comparable.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Btw i guess Casey anthony should make 20mill an sell her story for being in jail and losing 3 yrs of her her life since she was found not guilty of a murder.
If Casey Anthony had told the truth to begin with (and her child died as the result of an accidental drowning as her defense claims ), she most likely would never have seen a jail cell except for the forgery charges. She brought it all on herself. She deserves nothing, and actually owes the taxpayers of the state of Florida a considerable sum for the expenses created as a result of her lies.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:27 AM

12,358 posts, read 7,754,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM
karma will get her mother for being greedy and lets hope that money goes to Jaycee her mother already used some of it for her own Plastc surgery use Sure every mother of a rape victim needs a boob job and a face lift.
Oh, my God, I can't believe you can't see that Jaycee's mother was damaged by the state's failing almost as much as Jaycee herself was damaged! So what if she got a face lift with some of the money. It's hers to spend as she wants. The whole family will probably be in therapy for years to come for what they went through.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:28 AM

18,852 posts, read 31,737,753 times
There is NO comparison to Casey Anthony, a criminal, and Jaycee Dugard, a victim.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:29 AM

1,812 posts, read 2,847,788 times
okay it was just on the news the same station Nancy Grace has a show on about the mother trying to make more money I dont know the name of the station since i have numbers and my tv number is going to be different from others. Its channel 44 if that is helpful.

They said that N. Grace is doing a show how people profit from tradgity.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:19 AM

N. Grace just made a good point there are people who were in the holocust and had worse tourcher done to them and they did not sell their stories and later lived normal lives some became doctors, lawyers, an other professional careers. In those days people did not make money from their sad stories they worked hard to regain their lives. BRAVO NANCY GRACE!

Old 07-12-2011, 11:31 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,438,869 times
Quote:
N. Grace just made a good point there are people who were in the holocust and had worse tourcher done to them and they did not sell their stories and later lived normal lives some became doctors, lawyers, an other professional careers. In those days people did not make money from their sad stories they worked hard to regain their lives. BRAVO NANCY GRACE!
Ohhhh! You are a Nancy Grace fan. Nevermind.

Old 07-12-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1baby View Post
Ohhhh! You are a Nancy Grace fan. Nevermind.

never said i was a NG fan someone asked where i got my info an i mentioned it was on tv if they wanted to watch it .

Stop ASSuming crap

guess what NG is RIGHT

Old 07-12-2011, 11:48 AM

Quote:
There were a number of Holocaust survivors who wrote/sold their stories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime