U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 01:07 PM

4,267 posts, read 5,316,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
So N. Grace is now a bad person good lord. lol

Yeah but its okay for Jaycee to make loads of money selling her story go figure. BUt like she claims she does not want to relive her past. BUt she loves getting paid to brag about it.
I wonder how much money Nancy Grace has made covering Jaycee's story? Combine that with the money she's made covering Casey Anthony (profiting on the death of Caylee!) and others. I'm betting it's a lot more then $20 million.

I wonder how much ABC made from Jaycee's interview? I wonder how much the publishing company will make off of her book?

Jaycee is telling her story. One that many want to hear. She should be paid for it if that's what she wants.

What would Jaycee possibly have to "brag" about.

Posting comments that you heard on Nancy Grace is not really a valid source. It's one person's (a crazy person's!) opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 01:15 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,849,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
I wonder how much money Nancy Grace has made covering Jaycee's story? Combine that with the money she's made covering Casey Anthony (profiting on the death of Caylee!) and others. I'm betting it's a lot more then $20 million.

I wonder how much ABC made from Jaycee's interview? I wonder how much the publishing company will make off of her book?

Jaycee is telling her story. One that many want to hear. She should be paid for it if that's what she wants.

What would Jaycee possibly have to "brag" about.

Posting comments that you heard on Nancy Grace is not really a valid source. It's one person's (a crazy person's!) opinion.
Nancy Grace is crazy are you her doctor better yet are you a doctor? Well if NG is crazy Then why is she watched and making so much money reporting> why does the tv station keep her if she is crazy? WHy do peple keep watching her if she is Crazy?

Jaycee said in the past that she did not want to relive her past, But she has no problem doing just that via tv interviews and writting about it SHe did not want to go to court to relive her past becasue she was not going to get paid to do so but she has no problem when people offer her big $$ to talk about it or write about it HOW IRONIC

only people that would want to hear her story are creepy

no one seems to be availd source for you.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:33 PM

5,706 posts, read 8,137,051 times
She's donating part of her book proceeds to this The JAYC Foundation, Inc.

I'd ask what you've done to make this world a better place, but I already know the answer.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:37 PM

28,206 posts, read 20,778,910 times
Quote:
When the fame is gone lets see how many people they HELP HA HA HA i think not since mommy is so money hungry mommy will tell them you want help PAY ME and then i will help you.
What are you basing your opinions on?

Old 07-12-2011, 01:39 PM

Quote:
here is a great link

WHy does Jaycee keep reliving her horror if she did not want to relive it and why is she doing all these crreepy interviews an making money from her interviews and books if she does not want to relive her past Why Does Jaycee Dugard Keep Re-living her Horror If She Doesn
It's an op-ed.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:40 PM

5,706 posts, read 8,137,051 times
Her book has been released and is number one one Amazon. Amazon.com: A Stolen Life: A Memoir (9781451629187): Jaycee Dugard: Books

It was all written by her and not a ghostwriter. I hope she didn't use 30STM as a spellchecker. Hopefully the book does well so her foundation receives lots of money.

Last edited by RedJacket; 07-12-2011 at 01:50 PM..

4,267 posts, read 5,316,672 times
Quote:
no one seems to be availd source for you.
You said that Jaycee's mother is pimping her daughter's story out for cash. You haven't proved that in any way shape or form. Saying that Nancy Grace thinks it's so is not a real source. Sources need to contain facts, not opinion. Obviously it's not true.

What do you think about Nancy Grace making money off of Jaycee's kidnapping and ongoing abuse?

Quote:
okay it was just on the news the same station Nancy Grace has a show on about the mother trying to make more money I dont know the name of the station since i have numbers and my tv number is going to be different from others. Its channel 44 if that is helpful.

They said that N. Grace is doing a show how people profit from tradgity.
Like Nancy herself does, right?

Old 07-12-2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Lets stick with the SUBJECT and not derail the thread CAPICHE
Capish!

Old 07-12-2011, 01:46 PM

6,772 posts, read 11,906,489 times
Quote:
Like you said they are afraid to leave they why did she give herself up? IF she was so afraid. It was stated that her daughter was the couples main interest since she was much younger the Jaycee. That Jaycee may have become jealous and that was why she then turned herself in . SHe felt betrayed by the couple who she thought loved her and once gave her all the attention.

I am not a Psychologist but that is what it sounds to me. that she enjoyed being with them or she would have left a long time ago and not wait this long an if she was afraid then why was she not afraid when she did finally escape
Yeah I'm sure she enjoyed living in a tent and being raped. How dare u!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime