U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-12-2011, 03:23 PM
 
301 posts, read 991,682 times
Reputation: 420

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold ethyl View Post
I was wondering about that -- if she was scared to step outside. Does she know how hated she is right now? Or likely being a sociopath, does that prevent her from really thinking about it and fearing for her well-being?
Obviously she hasn't been getting all the media we have but I am SURE she knows she is hated. If anything, her lawyers have made it clear that there are many people not happy with the outcome and associate her as a child killer. They are probably in the process of hooking her up in such a way that she will get out of jail safely and has a plan.

I think she will be fearful. Even being a sociopath, you can understand hatred and since she is ALL ABOUT HER and many of her actions have been attributed to "wanting to fit it"... i.e. Having a nanny, imaginary friends, lying about being an event planner at Universal Studios. etc. The first person to spit in her face and call her a child killer..... it will be interesting to see how it affects her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-12-2011, 09:30 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,573,555 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu Again View Post
Obviously she hasn't been getting all the media we have but I am SURE she knows she is hated. If anything, her lawyers have made it clear that there are many people not happy with the outcome and associate her as a child killer. They are probably in the process of hooking her up in such a way that she will get out of jail safely and has a plan.

I think she will be fearful. Even being a sociopath, you can understand hatred and since she is ALL ABOUT HER and many of her actions have been attributed to "wanting to fit it"... i.e. Having a nanny, imaginary friends, lying about being an event planner at Universal Studios. etc. The first person to spit in her face and call her a child killer..... it will be interesting to see how it affects her.

The last time I saw her on tv when she was sentenced, She looked like she was ready to leave and party the night away. Until, the judge handed her, her sentence.

From the way I see it, this girl is in party mode.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-12-2011, 09:50 PM
 
Location: Ohio
15,158 posts, read 13,418,020 times
Reputation: 20593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Casey is far from normal. The lies she told were past the norm.. she is self-centered and wants what she wants and lies to make her life what she wants. In plan english she is pathological liar and manipulator and has all the aspects of a psychopath.
The thing is........there are thousands upon thousands of people like this that live their whole lives without ever getting in trouble with the law.

I am willing to bet, that after spending three years in solitary confinement, Casey is going to make sure she stays just this side of the law from now on.

No matter what you say about her, Casey has a very well tuned sense of self preservation.....I will be surprised if she risks going to jail again.

She will become just another one of the many sociopaths that live among us all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-12-2011, 10:59 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,573,555 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
The thing is........there are thousands upon thousands of people like this that live their whole lives without ever getting in trouble with the law.

I am willing to bet, that after spending three years in solitary confinement, Casey is going to make sure she stays just this side of the law from now on.

No matter what you say about her, Casey has a very well tuned sense of self preservation.....I will be surprised if she risks going to jail again.

She will become just another one of the many sociopaths that live among us all.

What about OJ Simpson? Who would have thought he would be so stupid and commit a 2nd crime. I have a feeling she will have another run in with the law down the road. She is a loose cannon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-12-2011, 11:08 PM
 
Location: Ohio
15,158 posts, read 13,418,020 times
Reputation: 20593
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
What about OJ Simpson? Who would have thought he would be so stupid and commit a 2nd crime. I have a feeling she will have another run in with the law down the road. She is a loose cannon.
Well, she did spend three years in solitary confinement.....that could make a difference.

Time will tell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 12:46 AM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,573,555 times
Reputation: 589
Time will tell. Maybe she will have a nervous breakdown and crash, when she finds out how disliked she is on the outside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 05:55 AM
 
18,852 posts, read 31,698,893 times
Reputation: 26111
Child Killer will no doubt change her name. If she has any sense. Who knows how Child Killer thinks? Maybe she likes being famous. (Infamous).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 07:05 AM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,573,555 times
Reputation: 589
I think this girl is enjoying the limelight. She acted very odd in her last court date. She had that grin that said 'I'm gonna party like a rock-star'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Status: "Be yourself. What's the alternative?" (set 15 days ago)
 
8,675 posts, read 10,831,402 times
Reputation: 12722
I thought it odd the way she grinned at her defense attorney at her latest court appearance. And, batting her eyelashes. Weird. I don't think she understands the gravity of any of this. She lives on a superficial plane of existence where everything resolves around her needs and wants--kinda like a young child. You can see that. What a rude awakening to get out and learn the world truly hates you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 08:15 AM
 
26,590 posts, read 54,571,346 times
Reputation: 13019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
I thought it odd the way she grinned at her defense attorney at her latest court appearance. And, batting her eyelashes. Weird. I don't think she understands the gravity of any of this. She lives on a superficial plane of existence where everything resolves around her needs and wants--kinda like a young child. You can see that. What a rude awakening to get out and learn the world truly hates you.
Jeff Ashton put it very well when he compared her life to that of Alice going down the rabbit hole into a fantasy world filled with a variety of fictional characters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top