U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-14-2011, 03:43 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,574,659 times
Reputation: 589

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
No, they really admire her. She's easy on the eyes. Many guys who have no desire to become famous would more than be happy to take her in.
Well I have to remember that you are the same poster who claims that US citizens can enter any country in the world with or without a felony.



how can you admire someone you never met? How can you ask someone to live with you that you never met?

Unless your a moron dirt bag that is a gold digger. that's the only kind of so called man that would. ANYONE who takes her in will become famous. ANYONE!

Maybe you should pick her up on her release date and take her on a trip to N. Korea or Cuba
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-14-2011, 03:47 PM
 
6,932 posts, read 8,089,833 times
Reputation: 3025
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
how can you admire someone you never met? How can you ask someone to live with you that you never met?

Unless your a moron dirt bag that is a gold digger. that's the only kind of so called man that would. ANYONE who takes her in will become famous. ANYONE!

Like girls never had a desire to meet "hot" male celebs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 03:51 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,574,659 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Like girls never had a desire to meet "hot" male celebs.
we are not talking about girls wanting to meet hot male celebs we are talking about Casey Anthony who is a very sick person and a threat to children
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 03:54 PM
 
6,932 posts, read 8,089,833 times
Reputation: 3025
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
we are not talking about girls wanting to meet hot male celebs we are talking about Casey Anthony who is a very sick person and a threat to children

1. She is a celebrity.

2. She is not sick.

3. There is no evidence that she harmed Caylee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 03:57 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,574,659 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
1. She is a celebrity.

2. She is not sick.

3. There is no evidence that she harmed Caylee.

She is not a Celebrity. If you need to keep calling her that then make it clear that she is a Celebrity for being a Liar / most hated person

She was found guilty on several counts for lying. Lying is a SICKNESS! Her own Lawyer said she was a liar.

There is no evidence that she did not KILL her daughter but, she harmed her by not calling the police and lying to them. Not calling the police right away when your child is missing is called CHILD ABUSE! Lying about your child when they are missing is SICK and abuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2011, 03:03 PM
 
3,721 posts, read 3,919,973 times
Reputation: 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
She is not a Celebrity. If you need to keep calling her that then make it clear that she is a Celebrity for being a Liar / most hated person

She was found guilty on several counts for lying. Lying is a SICKNESS! Her own Lawyer said she was a liar.

There is no evidence that she did not KILL her daughter but, she harmed her by not calling the police and lying to them. Not calling the police right away when your child is missing is called CHILD ABUSE! Lying about your child when they are missing is SICK and abuse.
Well said!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2011, 03:15 PM
 
18,852 posts, read 31,717,452 times
Reputation: 26118
No evidence that she harmed Caylee.......Not Guilty does not mean innocent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2011, 08:54 AM
 
3,721 posts, read 3,919,973 times
Reputation: 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post

There is no evidence that she did not KILL her daughter but, she harmed her by not calling the police and lying to them. Not calling the police right away when your child is missing is called CHILD ABUSE! Lying about your child when they are missing is SICK and abuse.
This pretty much sums it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2011, 08:05 PM
 
Location: The New England part of Ohio
18,677 posts, read 23,246,850 times
Reputation: 48862
Confabulating stories to the police and wasting Tax Payers money.

Ruining a woman's reputation (Zeniada Fernandez Gonzalez.

Knowing that her daughter is missing and not reprting it to authorities.

Acting like a total brat to her parents.

OK even if she did not kill her daughter, she seems like the type of person most people would at the very least, want to avoid.

Anthony is not a celebrity. The word is "infamous"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2011, 08:57 PM
 
18,852 posts, read 31,717,452 times
Reputation: 26118
Casey probably will live a good life, she has no conscience regarding. Her actions, or the people she has hurt, or negatively impacted. She is so toxic, I believe she should be marked with a scarlet letter, to warn others from her. She will live a good life, partying, using others. She will pay in the afterlife for her actions. Satan is waiting for her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top