Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 12:39 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,928,583 times

Advertisements

Sure he will write a book about his life and this case and then start making money doing the seminar junket. Maybe die a slow death of cancer like Kardashian did after he made all that money from the OJ case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2011, 02:38 AM

24,114 posts, read 32,468,260 times
I do not think Casey Anthony will have plastic surgery. She is a malignant narcissist and loves herself way too much. Witness the transformation from mousey librarian/ church lady to smiling glamor girl swinging her mane of hair, and laughing with glee - after the verdict.

I don't think that there will be a book - unless it is self published like the one Diane Downes wrote - "Best Kept Secrets". No publisher will touch it.

No made for TV movie either. Had she been found guilty - sure! But since she was not convicted, no one is interested in the story of the "Ordeal of Casey Anthony"
It would be professional suicide for any actress to take on that role! Not many people see her as a victim.

So what does that leave for Casey? I think her parents might want to get out of Orlando. They are not exactly popular there either. I think it's likely that at some point Casey will return to them.
She has never supported herself and with this reputation who will hire her? She will be in and out of her parents home, punctuated by explosive arguments.

I am not sure that there is a wealthy man dumb enough to marry her. She had a history of dating fairly good looking guys. I doubt she will pull an Anna Nichole Smith and marry a geezer for money. She thinks she's too good for that.

So what's left? Casey loves the spot light and she could find work in the sex industry. As a stripper, topless dancer, peep show employee, or in a massage parlor.
I doubt that any tabloid newspaper sold in supermarkets will pay her for anything. They are read mostly by women and women do not want to read anything positive about this woman.

So I see the sex trade, more brushes with the law and a problematic life.

Old 07-14-2011, 02:46 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,800,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
are you her doctor?

that's the problem to many non licenced doctors are tying to diagnose her.
Seriously? It doesn't take anything other than common sense (yes jury i'm looking at you) to conclude that Casey has mental health issues. No one could conclude otherwise - license or not.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:00 AM

Yeah, i agree we can say this girl has some issues. I think what the op was saying is that there are a lot of people diagnosing this girl will all kinds of mental issues, some of which do not even relate to her.

Old 07-14-2011, 09:59 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,635,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
Yeah, i agree we can say this girl has some issues. I think what the op was saying is that there are a lot of people diagnosing this girl will all kinds of mental issues, some of which do not even relate to her.
I agree with you in this post.

Old 07-14-2011, 12:19 PM

Thank you HOpefulone xo xo xo

BTW......... Admirers of Casey A. sending her money gifts

Admirers shower Casey Anthony with cash gifts: report - NYPOST.com

Old 07-14-2011, 02:05 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,635,194 times
Quote:

BTW......... Admirers of Casey A. sending her money gifts

Admirers shower Casey Anthony with cash gifts: report - NYPOST.com
Wow is all I can say.

Old 07-14-2011, 02:21 PM

its not a lot of money but still it is money and all these guys offering her a place to stay. COME ON! You know that they have to be desperate gold digger assuming she is going to become rich

Old 07-14-2011, 03:33 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,678,883 times
Quote:
its not a lot of money but still it is money and all these guys offering her a place to stay. COME ON! You know that they have to be desperate gold digger assuming she is going to become rich

No, they really admire her. She's easy on the eyes. Many guys who have no desire to become famous would more than be happy to take her in.

Old 07-14-2011, 03:42 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,360,870 times
Men loved her in prison, they like having a "relationship" with a woman, as long as she is far away, like Russia, or in prison. They don't want her in their home. They are usually men with severe image issues, low social skills, low self esteem. It excites them to believe they have a relationship with a woman. One guy I know, lives with his Mother, does Web page design, and develops games for X-Box, he has a Russian GF, gives her about a $1000 a month. She started pressing him to come visit him, he dumped her. Crazy.

So, men like that, LOVE child killer, behind bars!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime