U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:00 AM

26,590 posts, read 54,684,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
annerk,
Did you consider going to the Behind the scenes Casey Anthony trial: See behind the scenes of the Casey Anthony trial - Orlando Sentinel tomorrow?
I work there and will be there anyway. Just maybe we'll know something more about the tampering by then.

It costs $10 to the public, but the parking is being provided for free.
I wish I could, but I've got several conference calls tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2011, 11:08 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,578,740 times
roflmao

Old 07-14-2011, 04:07 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,788,273 times
I think that this will be the new attraction in Orlando, right after Disney and Sea World.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:09 PM

Jasper12 STOP Lmao

Old 07-14-2011, 04:13 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,812,414 times
Quote:
SUPERCHIC;20010040]we're also talking about the mother. BTW what does 'tuime' mean?
Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your not being a smart a$$ here. I was trying to spell " time " but apparently my big fingers hit the u at the same time I typed the i.
Quote:
There are a lot of non American that also read an post here. Not evey State, County, et have the same laws. Don't be so agrressive with others who may not know the law/s in Orange County.
as annerk so nicely described to you, the double jeapardy law applies nationwide. If your not familiar with our laws, then dont you think you should get familiar with them before you discuss and ask questions about specific cases where they apply?

Old 07-14-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your not being a smart a$$ here. I was trying to spell " time " but apparently my big fingers hit the u at the same time I typed the i.

as annerk so nicely described to you, the double jeapardy law applies nationwide. If your not familiar with our laws, then dont you think you should get familiar with them before you discuss and ask questions about specific cases where they apply?
I thought it was a American SAT word that I did not learn yet... and NO, I don't think I should learn American law entirely before I discuss it. Unless I have plans to become an American Lawyer. Sure you don't know every law for each state.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:17 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,812,414 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
I thought it was a American SAT word that I did not learn yet...
guess I assumed wrong.......

Quote:
and NO, I don't think I should learn American law entirely before I discuss it. Unless I have plans to become an American Lawyer. Sure you don't know every law for each state.
I dont know all laws in every state and as Ive told you, this isnt state law, its federal. I certainly know the most important and most basic laws of my country though, which is more than I can say for alot of Americans. Im not saying that you should know all laws of this country, but if you want to get on here and have an intelligent conversation, you should at least familiarize yourself with the fundamentals.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:31 PM

[quote=WhipperSnapper 88;20020204]
Quote:

guess I assumed wrong.......

I dont know all laws in every state and as Ive told you, this isnt state law, its federal. I certainly know the most important and most basic laws of my country though, which is more than I can say for alot of Americans. Im not saying that you should know all laws of this country, but if you want to get on here and have an intelligent conversation, you should at least familiarize yourself with the fundamentals.
Assuming your comment about Americans you mean that they too do not know much about their countries federal laws..LOL and here I am a non Yankee and you expect me to know your Federal Laws LOL before I have A intelligent conversation. ROFLMAO.......

Maybe you should familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of giving out orders on here about posting when you are NOT a CD Moderator.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:56 PM

28,206 posts, read 20,799,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
How many times does this need to be said people, SHE CAN NEVER BE CHARGED AGAIN FOR THIS CRIME!!!!!!!

take some tuime to learn a thing or two about the country youlive in sheeeesh

Old 07-14-2011, 05:57 PM

28,206 posts, read 20,799,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
And Like I said not everyone here is from the USA and know our legal system........ Jezzzzzzzzzz US Get A LIFE and Step away from CD

I see you have a lot of time on your hands and like to fight with people on here day in day out. From now on i will ignore your posts and i suggest you don't waste your time reading or replying to mine.
What does Jezzzzzzzzz mean?

You are on here just as much as everyone else. SMFH
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime