U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-14-2011, 05:59 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,580,293 times
Reputation: 589

Advertisements

Maybe Whippersnapper should not be so snappy and convey IT's message in a calm and INtelligent way then being so aggressive and nasty. Since not all Americans are not as educated as he/she is about AMerican Federal Law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-14-2011, 06:00 PM
 
28,206 posts, read 20,819,890 times
Reputation: 16600
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
I thought it was a American SAT word that I did not learn yet... and NO, I don't think I should learn American law entirely before I discuss it. Unless I have plans to become an American Lawyer. Sure you don't know every law for each state.
That makes no sense. You should have a rudimentary knowledge of a subject in which you take such a strong, no-nonsense stance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 06:05 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,580,293 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
That makes no sense. You should have a rudimentary knowledge of a subject in which you take such a strong, no-nonsense stance.

This is the second time you clam you do not understand me an once to other poster.

May I suggest that you don't waste your time reading my posts since you seem to find them too difficult. Then you can have more time for more important things.

I too will avoid your posts since you seem to come here to be sarcastic an not offer very much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 06:17 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,900 posts, read 10,820,589 times
Reputation: 7242
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
Assuming your comment about Americans you mean that they too do not know much about their countries federal laws..LOL and here I am a non Yankee and you expect me to know your Federal Laws LOL before I have A intelligent conversation. ROFLMAO.......
Thats right, and I would tell my fellow Americans the same thing I am telling you.....EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!
Quote:
Maybe you should familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of giving out orders on here about posting when you are NOT a CD Moderator.
Im not giving orders, you do what you want. Im saying if you want to be taken seriously,know what your talking about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
Maybe Whippersnapper should not be so snappy and convey IT's message in a calm and INtelligent way then being so aggressive and nasty. Since not all Americans are not as educated as he/she is about AMerican Federal Law.
Ive tried this, one gets tired of repeating ones self and teaching people what they should have learned in 3rd grade history about our constitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 06:21 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,580,293 times
Reputation: 589
Is this the Federal Law forum?

I thought this was about Casey Anthony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 06:25 PM
 
26,590 posts, read 54,719,544 times
Reputation: 13024
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
Is this the Federal Law forum?

I thought this was about Casey Anthony.
And "double jeopardy" is prohibited under federal law, so a discussion of federal law is certainly on topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 06:37 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,900 posts, read 10,820,589 times
Reputation: 7242
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
And "double jeopardy" is prohibited under federal law, so a discussion of federal law is certainly on topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 06:56 PM
 
28,206 posts, read 20,819,890 times
Reputation: 16600
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
This is the second time you clam you do not understand me an once to other poster.

May I suggest that you don't waste your time reading my posts since you seem to find them too difficult. Then you can have more time for more important things.

I too will avoid your posts since you seem to come here to be sarcastic an not offer very much.
I find the language of animals difficult to understand as well

Your posts make no sense because they stem from nothing but ignorant conjecture and no knowledge of the subject at hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top