U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-14-2011, 09:35 AM
 
18,852 posts, read 31,742,630 times
Reputation: 26119

Advertisements

Sorry, I did not mean that homosexuality is anyway connected to pedophilia. But the perpetrator had access to a child to release his homosexuality.

Could be...but no, being gay does not lead to abusing children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-14-2011, 09:49 AM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,576,222 times
Reputation: 589
I gotcha.......xo xo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 12:44 PM
 
Location: New York, NY, USA
452 posts, read 769,981 times
Reputation: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
Missing 9-year-old B'klyn boy found dead: sources - NYPOST.com

Very sad may he rest in peace and my parents worldwide realize even if you live in a safe area never allow your young children walk the streets alone NEVER!
The area where it happened is a Hassidic Jewish Community, where there is no crime............they look after each other, and are a very-cohesive community. Apparently, this person had done something else sexual before to someone else. I have reason to believe that he is mentally-challenged, and was never given treatment, mainly because it may have been against their religious beliefs?

The little boy got lost and trusted him, a crime of opportunity in a place that NO ONE EXPECTED IT TO HAPPEN!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 12:52 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,576,222 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Sebastian View Post
The area where it happened is a Hassidic Jewish Community, where there is no crime............they look after each other, and are a very-cohesive community. Apparently, this person had done something else sexual before to someone else. I have reason to believe that he is mentally-challenged, and was never given treatment, mainly because it may have been against their religious beliefs?

The little boy got lost and trusted him, a crime of opportunity in a place that NO ONE EXPECTED IT TO HAPPEN!!!!!!

Beg to differ there is crime EVERYWHERE. IF they look after each other then why did someone from their own community kill this boy????

Do you have proof that this man done something else sexual before? He has no arrest record no one has ever called the police about him. All he had was a summons for urinating in public in Brooklyn. His 2nd wife in TN had issued a restraining order and told the new reporter she did it only to speed up her divorce and then removed it

A lot of crimes other then this type happen in Boro Park fact several of Rabbis have been arrested in the past for sexually abusing boys and girls.

There have been cases where husbands and wives have committed Federal crimes.

It is not against the their religion to seek help for mental illness.

below is just the short list of CRIMES that go on in there tight knit safe community that you claim there is NO CRIME........lol

http://spotcrime.com/ny/brooklyn/borough+park



http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010...use-protection

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/24/ny...pagewanted=all


http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc...030358/-1/NEWS

http://maggiesnotebook.blogspot.com/...lyn-rabbi.html

Last edited by SUPERCHIC; 07-14-2011 at 02:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 12:53 PM
 
Location: New York, NY, USA
452 posts, read 769,981 times
Reputation: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
I get you point but,

Being Gay and sexually abusing a child are VERY different. Nothing has been reported if he has sexually abused the victim.

There have been several cases of Hasidic men who have sexually abused children and were not gay they were married with children.

Very unique an tight knit community. There schooling is not traditional and they do not have to meet the same state educational requirements. Some of the children and adults can not read or write or speak English very well.
Superchic: Are you saying "That they were married with children therefore they could not be gay?" Lots of homosexuals get married for years, and years and have children and are closeted.............I am so glad that now they do not have to lie to their families and others, in states, including NY, that has given them their rights. Although in religious families: there always be closeted gays. We need to change that..............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 12:56 PM
 
Location: New York, NY, USA
452 posts, read 769,981 times
Reputation: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
Beg to differ there is crime EVERYWHERE. IF they look after each other then why did someone from their own community kill this boy????

Do you have proof that this man done something else sexual before? He has no arrest record no one has ever called the police about him. All he had was a summons for urinating in public in Brooklyn. His 2nd wife in TN had issued a restraining order and told the new reporter she did it only to speed up her divorce and then removed it

A lot of crimes other then this type happen in Boro Park fact several of Rabbis have been arrested in the past for sexually abusing boys and girls.

There have been cases where husbands and wives have committed Federal crimes.

It is not against the their religion to seek help for mental illness.
I read either in the NY Daily News or the NY Post that he had attacked a woman before............but I do not have the article with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 01:04 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,576,222 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Sebastian View Post
I read either in the NY Daily News or the NY Post that he had attacked a woman before............but I do not have the article with me.
how ironic you don't have the article..lol Well when you do find it then please prove your story because Ray Kelly the Comish even stated on the news he has never had one complaint against him EVER. Accept for his summons for urinating in public and his wife who got a order of protection and she said she did it to speed up her divorce in TN.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 01:05 PM
 
1,228 posts, read 1,576,222 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Sebastian View Post
Superchic: Are you saying "That they were married with children therefore they could not be gay?" Lots of homosexuals get married for years, and years and have children and are closeted.............I am so glad that now they do not have to lie to their families and others, in states, including NY, that has given them their rights. Although in religious families: there always be closeted gays. We need to change that..............
'
I think you need to go put your glasses on an re-read what i said and stop making up stories. NOthing in your above statement has ANYTHING to do with ANY THIING I have posted on here or ANY THIING ANYONE ELSE HAS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 01:20 PM
 
52,010 posts, read 41,844,208 times
Reputation: 32451
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I have found that most predators are very religious.
Really? I think it's just more sensational and thus noteworthy in these cases. I mean really, when it's just some creepy drifter it's not nearly as salacious as some minister, day care worker or hot blonde teacher nailing a 6th grade student.

There is no question that some gravitate to roles of trust and\or access to victims like the church, scouts, teaching, coaching and so forth.

Also, in the US religion is everywhere and many people have religion in their upbringing so in some ways we could make the statement that hearing Michael Jackson songs in the 1980's is a common link for pedophiles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2011, 01:27 PM
 
52,010 posts, read 41,844,208 times
Reputation: 32451
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Sorry, I did not mean that homosexuality is anyway connected to pedophilia. But the perpetrator had access to a child to release his homosexuality.

Could be...but no, being gay does not lead to abusing children.
FWIW I think pedo's have a sickness and some pedos are ALSO gay or brought up religious. Some are republican, some are democrat....some are black, white and so on and so forth.

With that said, I think trying to associate a particular group with sexual predation is more reflective of the viewers bias than reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top