U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 07:52 AM

18,852 posts, read 31,793,229 times

Advertisements

We all know that with the right jury, anything can happen. But, no matter what happens on earth, I truly believe that when these people die, they will be held accountable for the actions they did on this Earth. Eternal Damnation. They will answer to a higher power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2011, 12:17 PM

452 posts, read 770,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
No one on here said you were You invent a lot of stuff
I invent nothing.....you are a troublemaker........

Old 07-17-2011, 08:35 AM

25,959 posts, read 39,271,162 times
Quote:
Yesterday this was a social media hoax story on fb and twitter, claiming 4 different Hasidic boys from the same area were missing......... do you have any proof of this.

Only one boy was missing and he was found dead.
There was a picture and decription in one of the online newspapers a few days ago. the guy was decribed as being 5 foot 10...not a small kid. Also coming from a camp and on his way home.

Old 07-17-2011, 09:18 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,579,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
There was a picture and decription in one of the online newspapers a few days ago. the guy was decribed as being 5 foot 10...not a small kid. Also coming from a camp and on his way home.

Can you post the link...... because there have been over 10 hoax's since this incident with LK.

Old 07-17-2011, 11:21 AM

6,370 posts, read 3,425,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The person who confessed to this crime and where the feet of the little boy were found in the freezer now pleads "not guilty"...something is wrong with the system...the next probably will be insane claim.

Still the same thing is very clear...nobody else than him killed this innocent little boy!
I believe his current claim is he hears voices. This miraculous revelation came about after he first heard the voice of his attorney.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Can you post the link...... because there have been over 10 hoax's since this incident with LK.
Thanks for asking me to search...now at least i know he is safe.

Missing 14 Year Old Yeshiva Student From Brooklyn Located - The Five Towns - Far Rockaway - Jewish Community News Service - 5 Times More Value - TheFiveTowns.Info (http://www.thefivetowns.info/news-latest/20169-search-for-missing-14-year-old-yeshiva-student-from-brooklyn.html - broken link)

Old 07-17-2011, 07:25 PM

‪In Memory Of Leiby Kletzky A"H‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-18-2011, 11:14 AM

28,206 posts, read 20,803,393 times
Honestly, I could see myself doing something similar with my more mature, similarly aged child. As a parent, we have many jobs and goals. To protect them, yes. But another part of being a parent is evaluating what we believe the child to be capable of and for he or she to become more independent/confident as they grow. I think the mother made a calculated risk based upon what she knew of her son, the neighborhood and her comfort level (which is why I believe she gave him leeway while still meeting him half way, literally).

The only person to blame for this tragic crime is the man who killed this boy. The boy's mother will blame herself for the rest of her life as most parents do when they lose children.
"I shouldn't have let him go bike riding"
"We shouldn't have allowed her to go to the pool party"
"Why did we let him drive alone to the store?"

Hindsight is 20/20. Unfortunately, we are not blessed with seeing into the future so we, as parents, make decisions based on what we know. Most of the time, these decisions work out just fine. Unfortunately, there are those times where the decision has tragic, unforeseen consequences.

Old 07-18-2011, 02:47 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,852,704 times
It was the PARENTS not just the MOTHER that was meeting their son. The PARENT also went over an over a few times the route. Rumor has it that the young boy, was autistic. But I don't have any proof of that but, that is what a few of the hasic jews are saying on tv who are being interviewed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or