U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 04:42 PM

2,539 posts, read 2,380,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
The boy was in her care when he "fell" and was fatally injured.

Instant karma maybe???

20yrsinBranson
'Instant karma' translated means murder - to anyone except a CEO perhaps. Maybe he has bought off the Sheriff's department - free Fiesta Bowl tickets?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2011, 05:36 PM

1,677 posts, read 2,057,164 times
That does seem odd that suicide is not being ruled out in the girlfriend's death. Who can manage to tie their own feet and hands, then hang themselves?

Maybe the police just don't want to give out too many details or say what they really believe at this point for fear of compromising the investigation. If that's the case, it is understandable.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:57 AM

741 posts, read 822,033 times
It wasn't an accident.Someone trussed her up and hanged her. First Mr.Shacknai's son is injured and now dies, and then the girl friend.pershap one of the help got angry at their boss, and decided to take it out on family members, the son and girlfriend.A house like that doesn't clean itself,somebody had to keep the place up.just finished last month a book about the murder at Tallisen of Frank llyod Wright's lover and her children by the man who was a handy man,and whose wife cooked for them.This man also murdered several of the architects or daughtsman who worked for Wright, though there were a couple of survivors to the massacre.Still some mystery about the whole affair to this day.
You also don't know the sort of people the girlfriend or Shacknai paled around with either. The whole thing sounds like a personl vendetta against the CEO. Could even be something to do with his pharmacutecal business, not saying it was connected to the Russian Mob or the Zetas, but there is more to this than the public knows.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:18 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,844,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
Arizona CEO's girlfriend found hanged off balcony with hands and feet bound, authorities report

Two days after the 6-year-old son of a prominent Scottsdale executive was severely injured in a fall at the family's California mansion, a woman died there under what police describe as suspicious circumstances.

The woman found dead at a Coronado, Calif., mansion owned by a prominent Scottsdale executive was found hanging nude from a balcony with her hands tied behind her back and her feet bound, a witness told officers.

The San Diego County Sheriff's Department on Thursday identified the woman as 32-year-old Rebecca Nalepa, the girlfriend of Jonah Shacknai, 54, founder and CEO of Scottsdale-based Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp.

Arizona CEO's girlfriend found hanged off balcony with hands and feet bound, authorities report[/left]

Woman found dead in Calif. mansion believed to be owner's girlfriend

We don't know if he did it or not innocent till proven guilty.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:21 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,844,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
with her hands tied behind her back and her feet bound, a witness told officers.

A sheriff's spokesman described her death as unique and bizarre and said authorities have not determined if her death was a murder or suicide.

Someone please explain how a person with bound hands and feet can mange to kill themselves. Did she tie her hands behind her back after she tied her feet or vica versa? This feat could not even be pulled off by Houdini.
i think it would be hard to bound their hands behind them and hang themselves

Old 07-19-2011, 05:58 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,780,216 times
well, I heard on the news that police arent exactly sure what happened yet so I guess we better let this guy go to. That seems to be the way things work these days.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:08 PM

8,266 posts, read 10,705,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
That seems to be the way things work these days.
I think not detaining people when there is no evidence they committed a crime is how things have worked for some time now, not just these days.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:44 PM

828 posts, read 1,448,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I smell something rather mighty fishy?
Take a bath!

Gee so many Columbo wannabes out here I see. The investigation is not done, question have NOT been asked, tests have not been finished and SOOOO many of you already have speculations of this crime. WOW you ALL missed your calling You should ALL join the closest Polive Department and solve every single crime around. Just think of it the WHOLE country would be crime free!! Just think there would not be a need for lawyers or judges You all are the next Judge Dredds!!

Old 07-19-2011, 07:11 PM

15,847 posts, read 30,345,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
'Instant karma' translated means murder - to anyone except a CEO perhaps. Maybe he has bought off the Sheriff's department - free Fiesta Bowl tickets?
Maybe it was the mother. Maybe she was jealous and crazy from the injury and death of the son. I'm sure she had a key.

20yrsinBranson

Old 07-19-2011, 08:36 PM

32,438 posts, read 26,300,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
How blissfull it must be in Naiveland !!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
well, I heard on the news that police arent exactly sure what happened yet so I guess we better let this guy go to. That seems to be the way things work these days.
the investigation has barely started, and as yet there is no evidence that the CEO actually committed a crime. but rather than wait for the police to work the investigation, you would rather hang the boyfriend now. what is your hurry? there is no statute of limitations on murder.

but how about we wait until there is actual evidence of a crime, and that someone committed said crime. but i guess you guys have some sort of clairvoyance that lets you know exactly what happened? if then what are you doing posting here. you should be contacting police department that is handling the case and tell them what you know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or