Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 01:24 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times

Advertisements

I am glad they exhumed her body and I hope this doctor finds something. I still do not believe she killed herself. I don't think Johah killed her but his brother was in the house. I don't know where the ex-wife was apparently with their child at the hospital.

It's just strange the cops went out there and .... yes that was a suicide ... the end ... close the file. In addition the cops contaminated the crime scene walking out onto the balcony where her barefoot footprints were and other shoe prints were there too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 01:32 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
It's too bad she was buried before the necessary tests were performed. Hope Dr. Phil has good intentions.
His intention should be the finding truth and justice for RZ and her family.

I take it you don't have much faith in Dr Phils motives.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
His intention should be the finding truth and justice for RZ and her family.

It's not that as much as I don't think she killed herself.

I read where Dr. Phil gave $250,00.00 to the Anthonys but it seems that was not the Caylee's Fund but was to be used for Casey's defense. If that is true ABC news bought pictures and videos from Casey of Caylee for $250,000.00 too.

I am trying to locate that article for reference.

I have never watched Dr. Phil and I am probably the only person in the world that has never watched Oprah or Nancy Grace. I do not control the remote in my home. LOL We have everything DirecTV offers and hubby handles the remote. We have other TV's with DirecTV receivers but I am to lazy to go to another room.

I did watch every single day of the Anthony trial hubby went into another room.

But I have never been into reality shows, I had never watched Jerry Springer and turned it on a few weeks ago .... then changed the channels ... goodness where do they find those people. Never watched Dancing with Stars or Survivor or Dr. Oz.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I read where Dr. Phil gave $250,00.00 to the Anthonys but it seems that was not the Caylee's Fund but was to be used for Casey's defense. If that is true ABC news bought pictures and videos from Casey of Caylee for $250,000.00 too.
Why would Dr Phil pay for the most hated women in Americas defense

Dr Phil gave a donation to Caylees Fund in exchange for the Anthonys interview.

From what I've read, the $250,000 for Caseys defense came from ABC News for the rights of photos, that was back in 2008.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Why would Dr Phil pay for the most hated women in Americas defense

Dr Phil gave a donation to Caylees Fund in exchange for the Anthonys interview.

From what I've read, the $250,000 for Caseys defense came from ABC News for the rights of photos, that was back in 2008.
This article is regarding Rebecca Zahau autopsy amid the Doctor Phil controversy. On down in the article the controversy over who is paying for this autopsy. The Zahau family raised the funds it seems rather than Dr. Phil.

Further down in the article:

While Dr. Phil attempted to side step that issue , the show's producers admitted that they had made a contribution to the Rebecca Zahau Fund, in much the same way they had earlier donated $250,000 to a fund established by George and Cindy Anthony to help with legal expenses for their daughter Casey Marie Anthony, in her first degree murder trial in which she was acquitted killing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. The Anthony grandparents later appeared as guests on the Dr. Phil TV series.

As I read this last paragraph Dr Phil donated $250,000 to help with Casey Anthony's legal expenses ... which have been before the trial or during the trial. I am aware of the ABC $250,000 purchasing pictures and videos of Caylee Marie. I wasn't aware of an additional $250,000 donated toward legal expenses. In the records of money received by Baez this $250,000 didn't show up the ABC $250k did ... so did George & Cindy keep this money? I was not aware that George & Cindy has a fund for Casey's defense. Everything they have had was Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation and Caylee's Fund.

Cyril Wecht performs new Rebecca Zahau autopsy amidst Doctor Phil controversy - National News Analysis | Examiner.com

According to this Dr. Phil is not totally paying for the Rebecca Zahau autopsy. But he donated money to Casey Anthony's defense.

But who knows! After all she is indigent, homeless, nobody likes her, poor pitiful Casey.

Old 11-03-2011, 07:27 AM

26,727 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
I just meant that I hope he isn't doing this solely to up his ratings.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
While Dr. Phil attempted to side step that issue , the show's producers admitted that they had made a contribution to the Rebecca Zahau Fund, in much the same way they had earlier donated $250,000 to a fund established by George and Cindy Anthony to help with legal expenses for their daughter Casey Marie Anthony, in her first degree murder trial in which she was acquitted killing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. The Anthony grandparents later appeared as guests on the Dr. Phil TV series.

First time I've read anything about Dr Phil donating money to CA defense. What the hells wrong with him?

Old 11-05-2011, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
I just meant that I hope he isn't doing this solely to up his ratings.
Of course it's for ratings.

Quote:
First time I've read anything about Dr Phil donating money to CA defense. What the hells wrong with him?
The financial report Baez had to turn in had the $250k from ABC for the pictures and videos ... this is the amount that the IRS was pursuing the $68k taxes on. But no where have I seen another $250k in Baez and Casey info and it says Dr. Phil donated the $250k to George and Cindy for Casey's defense.

It did not show up in The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation report and it couldn't if it was donated for Casey's defense.

The Memorial Walk for Caylee last weekend had less than 50 people show up. Everyone received a free T shirt compliments of George and Cindy Anthony.

But that group Bring Kids Home seems a tad hokey to me. They are the ones wanting to buy that land on Suburban Dr and build a $250k memorial to Caylee. They started a brick selling campaign that didn't fare to well.

According to the National Center for Charitable Statistics (NCCS) the 990 Tax form filed by Bring Kids Home in April 2010 for the 2009 tax year, notes on the tax form indicate "2009 first year of operation." Quite an endeavor for an organization with no money.

The 990 Tax Form filed by Bring Kids Home:

http://dynamodata.fdncenter.org/990_...0912_990EZ.pdf

Old 11-06-2011, 03:19 AM

CarolinaWomen
I know we're going off topic here...I googled Bring Kids Home.org....suspicious. Why are they asking for donations for a $200k memorial for Caylee Anthony?
http://www.bringkidshome.org/

Last edited by virgode; 11-06-2011 at 03:46 AM..

Old 11-06-2011, 11:02 AM

5,297 posts, read 7,631,717 times
Quote:
CarolinaWomen
I know we're going off topic here...I googled Bring Kids Home.org....suspicious. Why are they asking for donations for a $200k memorial for Caylee Anthony?
Bring Kids Home
I'm with you. Not my money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime