U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 03:40 PM

28,206 posts, read 20,755,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
I agree. I'm tired of people abusing the 911 system which is for emergencies only.

I personally believe idiots like Ms. Mason should be fined for abusing the 911 system.
She is not abusing the system. @@
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
You live by the sword, you die by the sword. I bet the police would rush right over in response to Mason's 911 call. . . . in 31 days.

In all sincerity, I think I would move my family to a condo for the summer. The families do not deserve to receive these threats.
So all defense lawyers should get this sort of treatment? Yikes!!!

Old 07-21-2011, 04:18 PM

22,760 posts, read 16,841,238 times
I cannot believe the disgusting attitudes I'm seeing in this forum. What a bunch of fricken hypocrites around here.

You should not be wishing violence on ANY of these people. She had her day in court, she was found, "NOT guilty", the jury did their job, the defense did their job as they were supposed to do their job and all I hear from some people on here is hope for more violence.

Boo-hoo, he flipped someone off. Boo-hoo, he told some to move to Iran. Boo-hoo, they celebrated their victory...WHO CARES! Are we not all adults here? Are you really that destroyed by someone flipping you off?

Pick up the shattered pieces of your life and move on.

Get a GRIP, people.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:19 PM

25,885 posts, read 39,178,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I cannot believe the disgusting attitudes I'm seeing in this forum. What a bunch of fricken hypocrites around here.

You should not be wishing violence on ANY of these people. She had her day in court, she was found, "NOT guilty", the jury did their job, the defense did their job as they were supposed to do their job and all I hear from some people on here is hope for more violence.

Boo-hoo, he flipped someone off. Boo-hoo, he told some to move to Iran. Boo-hoo, they celebrated their victory...WHO CARES! Are we not all adults here? Are you really that destroyed by someone flipping you off?

Pick up the shattered pieces of your life and move on.

Get a GRIP, people.
I don't believe in threats and any of the bs, it is just plain stupid but for a defense lawyer to do what he did is indeed putting salt in the wound and he should have known better.

Mason should have given the press conference and dissappear BUT he and the rest of his team want to make money. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen!

Old 07-21-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I don't believe in threats and any of the bs, it is just plain stupid but for a defense lawyer to do what he did is indeed putting salt in the wound and he should have known better.

Mason should have given the press conference and dissappear BUT he and the rest of his team want to make money. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen!
Yeah, still sounds like you are condoning the threats.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:34 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,732,472 times
I am not condoning any type of threats or violence.

However, Cheney won, he should not crow his "victory" from the rooftops. After all, it typifies everything people despise about lawyers, slick talkers who get criminals off on "technicalities". There is not going to be a lot of love out there for someone like that.

But, my question is, did his family really get a threat? Is his wife just making more drama? After all, where is the evidence that it really occurred? After all, unless there is verification, it is all just conjecture and speculation.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:09 AM

21,670 posts, read 11,132,190 times
Mrs. Mason has an option here.. if it is a land line take the phone off the hook. Use your cell phone! If it is a cell , get a new #...

It is no surprise that his happened.. Cheney is not too tactful and he should know there are many angry people out there because he said some inflaming things to the public . He and his wife should move to Iran and take his own advice he gave so sarcastically to the public.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I am not condoning any type of threats or violence.

However, Cheney won, he should not crow his "victory" from the rooftops. After all, it typifies everything people despise about lawyers, slick talkers who get criminals off on "technicalities". There is not going to be a lot of love out there for someone like that.

But, my question is, did his family really get a threat? Is his wife just making more drama? After all, where is the evidence that it really occurred? After all, unless there is verification, it is all just conjecture and speculation.
Oh I'm SURE they have received threats. I've seen some really lunatics with this case.

And again, it doesn't matter if Cheney is a pompous ass. No one should be making threats against him or his family.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Mrs. Mason has an option here.. if it is a land line take the phone off the hook. Use your cell phone! If it is a cell , get a new #...

It is no surprise that his happened.. Cheney is not too tactful and he should know there are many angry people out there because he said some inflaming things to the public . He and his wife should move to Iran and take his own advice he gave so sarcastically to the public.
I'm not surprised it happened. There are so many people swarming this case that are seriously unbalanced. I think some people need to get a grip.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:46 AM

21,670 posts, read 11,132,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I'm not surprised it happened. There are so many people swarming this case that are seriously unbalanced. I think some people need to get a grip.
Cheney Mason better get a grip on what he says to the public.. alot of angry people out there and some will vocalize what they want to say to Cheney to give them a way to answer him on his sarcastic hateful words to the public.. he created more anger by attacking the public.. giving the bird shows he is a sleaze bag .

Mrs. Mason take the phone off the hook.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or