Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 05:19 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,083,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I am beginning to think all of the Anthonys are on the take and the case was a big con. After the verdict they probably set around and high fived each other saying 'we did it!'

George, Cindy Leave US On Trip For Rest (http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28637475/video.html - broken link)
I am starting to believe as well that this was all one big con !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2011, 08:39 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I am beginning to think all of the Anthonys are on the take and the case was a big con. After the verdict they probably set around and high fived each other saying 'we did it!'

George, Cindy Leave US On Trip For Rest (http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28637475/video.html - broken link)
It does play badly as also Casey boarded a private plane. They are all jet setting around and everything so secretive and we are watching and wondering what the truth is since we know that Cindy did lie for Casey.. this does not play very well. The Anthony's could be meeting with Casey now.. who knows..

They may all have $$$$$ signs in their eyes now.

Old 07-22-2011, 08:58 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
I'll watch it if an interview happens.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:07 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,278,987 times
Don't forget that a lot of people actually bought that book : How I would have done it if I did it which I didn't".

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 07-22-2011, 09:49 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I am starting to believe as well that this was all one big con !!!!
I believe they were in on the defense strategy to make them all look like liars so the jury would believe the opening statement.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:55 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It does play badly as also Casey boarded a private plane. They are all jet setting around and everything so secretive and we are watching and wondering what the truth is since we know that Cindy did lie for Casey.. this does not play very well. The Anthony's could be meeting with Casey now.. who knows..

They may all have $$$$$ signs in their eyes now.
While the people living in Florida pay their bills. I lived in Florida for awhile, there are a lot of people there who can hardly pay their own bills.
Casey gets a free attorney, Cindy gets disability, wonder what George gets, maybe disability too because of the suicide.
Must be nice.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:59 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,008 times
Casey Anthony - No Blood Money

Old 07-22-2011, 10:24 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,544,248 times
I can't imagine that an interview with her would be all that interesting anyway.

Anyone familiar with even a superficial amount of her history is aware that she has lied continually from the day that she claims Caylee disappeared until she walked out of jail recently.

How could any reasonable person expect any amount of truth to come from her lips?

And even if she did decide to be 100% truthful, would it really be that riveting to see her confess to murder, or to Caylee's drowning, or whatever actually happened to Caylee? I mean, as soon as the words left her lips, along with whatever reasons she would give for either killing her or covering up some other form of death, the story would then essentially be over.

I just don't think she is a very compelling figure in this whole drama - in the sense that an interview with her just would not be all that compelling.

I think interviews with people who know the Anthony family intimately, and who have known them for many, many years, would be interesting to hear.

But at this point, unfortunately for them, the Anthonys (Lee, George, Cindy) have each caused themselves to be suspect as liars. They each made those choices at different points in this whole saga. They chose to circle their wagons around Casey from the moment she told them Caylee was "missing" - and for that reason, I would have a hard time believing anything ANY of them have to say about all this.

Old 07-22-2011, 11:42 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,966,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
It's time to fight back. Go to the network home pages and send an email declaring that you will refuse to watch any network tha airs these interivews and refuse to do business with any advertisers who advertise during said interviews. I have promised to record the interview so I can note all adversisers and refuse to do business with anyone who allows this woman to make one dime off of the back of her dead daughter. I urge you to do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
You can have more impact by going to the networks now and declaring that you will refuse to do business with advertisers. Maybe we can stop them from paying her at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Just maybe the emails and phone calls worked! I belong to another website and the members bombarded the media and magazines with emails. One member posted a copy of her reply from People Magazine and they stated they had no intention of paying Casey Anthony any money nor did they plan an interview.

Old 07-23-2011, 02:37 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,360,870 times
Hmmm, all very interesting. Baez is pimping her out to the highest bidder. Who wants Casey's media "cherry"?! The whole thing is completely disgusting to me.

I am with Ivory on this one, boycott all advertisers who would pay a cent to this "liar and ****" as her attorney so aptly described his client. He may as well add "child killer" to the list.

Disability in this country really needs an overhaul, no wonder Social Security is going bust. Cindy Anthony looks like she could work fine to me, she attended the trial each day. Sick of people on SSDI, who could work. Outrageous.

Why would anyone even want to listen to Casey Anthony? I applaud People magazine for their media integrity. Leave her story to the low life tabloid rags.

I hope Casey does not get a dime, everyone needs to get in line for their share of the dough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime