U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 06:20 PM

9,917 posts, read 9,318,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
Yep, on that 31st day every damn one of them should've have been brought down to sheriff's headquarters, seperated and grilled hard. When you start explaining to persons of interest "you know you could be looking at 30 + years" , truth and fact start becoming apparent and the snitch factor comes into play. They pandered to Cindy and George and treated them like the victims....BS, you'll never convince me one or both didn't know more about the circumstances leading up to and immediatly after Caylee's death.
Sgt ... I really believe that now. They were all in on it. Thinking back over the trial and all the Anthonys testimonies ... it was a con job. As soon as momma Cindy can get Casey back in the fold Baez will be sent walking and all will be right in the little Anthony world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2011, 09:28 PM

31,447 posts, read 19,679,164 times
The only way Casey should be interviewed is strapped to a lie detector.

Old 07-24-2011, 01:09 AM

3,935 posts, read 5,594,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
I bet Casey Anthony will lie a lot in the interview. Whatcha wanna bet?
I bet that a lot of people who say they're not going to watch her do an interview will be counting down the days to watch it. I know people who watched her trial every single day. I never watched it, and I won't watch her interview because I know she's just going to lie or not answer certain questions.
I do want to know who the sponsors are though. I will definitely not buy their products and let them know how I feel about them sponsoring whteve show she's on.

Old 07-24-2011, 04:33 AM

18,852 posts, read 31,777,758 times
I don't know why anyone would watch her "interview" it would be nothing but lies. I doubt that a lie detector would even work on her, she feels no guilt, and has no conscience.

The Anthony's knew what happened to Caylee, and why. They won't tell the truth either. So everyone just needs to forget about this completely pathological family of liars. And thank God that your family is not that dysfunctional.

Old 07-24-2011, 05:54 AM

21,698 posts, read 11,160,088 times
I don't want to hear a word out of Casey Anthony's mouth.. I heard enough lies. I am not interested in what she says. It would ring hollow as I have heard enough to know what kind of person she is.

I don't thrill over Cindy lieing to cover for Casey either. That took away her character as well. Even though it was her daughter , Cindy should not have lied on the stand.

Then Cindy going to see her the last days Casey was in jail after the verdict of Not Guilty. Cindy was at that time released from the fear of her daughter getting the death penalty so why coddle her?? She is free!!.. enough ...Casey killed her daughter.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:16 AM

28,206 posts, read 20,790,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Unfortunately, you are right. There are other mothers out there with no morals like her who might try to copy what she did because it worked so well.

Moral of the story: If you can lie long enough for the body to decompose, and keep lying until the trial is over, you're home free... Apparently, it's not the truth that will set you free but a series of lies....
The only people who are going to kill their kids are the ones who already would have.

Old 07-24-2011, 07:20 AM

25,393 posts, read 30,789,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
The only people who are going to kill their kids are the ones who already would have.
I don't agree, completely. I think the only ones who will kill their kids are already inclined to do so but I think someone could be pushed over that edge by a case like this. It's possible someone who has thought about it is stopped by the fear of being caught. They now have an example of how not to get caught that they didn't have before.

I don't think anyone who wasn't already on the edge will go to the edge because of this. I just think it might encourage someone to go over that edge. That's why we have copy cat crimes. They see it, successfully, done so they try it. I agree that these are people who were inclined to go that direction to begin with but they might not have without the example.

Old 07-24-2011, 09:36 AM

18,852 posts, read 31,777,758 times
People saw the "John and Kate plus 8" show, and saw having lots of babaies as a path to becoming rich and famous, OctoMom, being one, now, young women, maybe feeling trapped like Casey, will see this while fiasco, as a way for fame, celebrity status, financial gain, and no prison, as a pathway, to a life like Casey Anthony. Not all, but there may be a few. And some men who have thought about killing their wives, might just see this as a viable option now.

The sickest thing, is that Casey will now have a lifetime of thrill, that she got away with the crime.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:00 AM

6,131 posts, read 6,453,539 times
Casey Anthony - NBC News Will Not Pay For 'Interview'...But Will Pay For 'Pictures, Videos, etc.' (Standard Operating Procedure for networks to get around paying for interview)

Old 07-24-2011, 11:33 AM

13,829 posts, read 18,841,125 times
Shame on them for paying for videos and pictures even . NBC stinks and s*cks .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime