U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 02:28 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,302,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java378 View Post
I'd follow her steps to success except:

1. I am not White.
2. I am not female.
3. I have rules against duct taping my own relatives.
We had a first grade teacher that duct taped one of her students mouth shut and set him outside the classroom door in the hall. But ... she was fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I suspect she will do one interview and most will watch out of sheer amazement that she has the nerve to show her face.....but after that....no one will be interested in her again. It will be her last lie before we may see her on Celebrity Rehab in a few years being broke and desperate.
I bet Geraldo is after that first interview with Casey for free. After all Baez is his BFF. Geraldo has supported Baez and that entire crew from day one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 03:30 PM

25,880 posts, read 39,155,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I just have one problem, how do we know the products NOT to buy if we don't watch? I'm sure there is a simple answer but my mind isn't working very good right now???
That is a smart remark...didn't think of that one...lol

But I won't watch.

Old 07-25-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post

I bet Geraldo is after that first interview with Casey for free. After all Baez is his BFF. Geraldo has supported Baez and that entire crew from day one.
Geraldo stated last week that his wife would be mad if he would do the interview...so he was warned!

Some people thought Casey was on Geraldo's boat or Island. (I guess he owns an Island as well)...I have to say that I don't trust too much what Geraldo is saying and I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to get that interview but I doubt Fox News would like it...specially after the UK scandal they don't need more scandals or issues.

IMO any channel or network will get a backlash from broadcasting or paying for that interview...maybe in the short term some additional watchers but in the long run people will get mad that they paid for it and nobody will buy it if they say they got the interview for free or in return for nothing...

I also wonder who wants to touch it as an interviewer...it can be good for their career but at the same time this can be a career finishing interview...very risky since the out cry is very loud.

Old 07-25-2011, 03:54 PM

21,660 posts, read 11,123,975 times
Quote:
We had a first grade teacher that duct taped one of her students mouth shut and set him outside the classroom door in the hall. But ... she was fired.

I can't stand Geraldo! And he will back anyone who is hispanic no matter what they do. Kind of sick... even if the guy gets a murderer out of jail.

Geraldo lives in NJ.. I live in NJ.. once a friend of mine was driving down the a main road in Rumson, and an old classic car was broken down.. my friend got out of his car and walked over to help.. there was Geraldo in the car saying" Don't hurt Me"..with his hands in the air... my friend said , it was weird...

I guess Geraldo has made his share of enemies by the way he acts. This was a while ago.. years.. that this happened.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:35 PM

25,393 posts, read 30,735,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
That is a smart remark...didn't think of that one...lol

But I won't watch.
My plan is to record the show and fast forward through it to find out who advertised during the show. With a recording, I won't miss a single advertiser. I don't have any interest in actually watching the show. Just the commercials so I know whose products to avoid.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:02 PM

I wonder who dare to interview her and what it wil do to their reputation? Interviewing a liar and paying for it is so absurd, it is like enabling the person...

Paying for lying is ridiculous...!

I assume if some one fast forwards the program to see who the advertisers are we don't have to watch it since it will be posted online...in the past advertisers have made statements to withdraw from certain programs so I don't doubt it will happen in this case as well.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:45 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,302,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Geraldo stated last week that his wife would be mad if he would do the interview...so he was warned!

Some people thought Casey was on Geraldo's boat or Island.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I can't stand Geraldo! And he will back anyone who is hispanic no matter what they do. Kind of sick... even if the guy gets a murderer out of jail.
Geraldo supposedly cleared up the Casey is on his boat rumor with a Fox News Article July 21.

Geraldo Rivera: Casey Anthony is Not on My Boat

By Geraldo Rivera
Published July 21, 2011
Fox News Latino

I have two quick stories concerning the enduring, emotionally-charged fallout from the Casey Anthony acquittal. Both incidents happened Wednesday.

First, my wife Erica came home after dropping our almost six-year old daughter Sol off at summer camp. “Honey,” Erica began with a long, sad face, “three of the moms just told me that they would have a difficult time coming to Sol’s birthday party (scheduled for July 30th), if She (Casey Anthony) is here.”

Read more: Geraldo Rivera: Casey Anthony is Not on My Boat - Fox News Latino

Geraldo's wife must be smarter than him.

Old 07-25-2011, 07:28 PM

There was one thing more he said on tv...that people had cancelled to come to the bday party....so people are sending a signal to the media

Quote:
Geraldo supposedly cleared up the Casey is on his boat rumor with a Fox News Article July 21.

Geraldo Rivera: Casey Anthony is Not on My Boat

By Geraldo Rivera
Published July 21, 2011
Fox News Latino

I have two quick stories concerning the enduring, emotionally-charged fallout from the Casey Anthony acquittal. Both incidents happened Wednesday.

First, my wife Erica came home after dropping our almost six-year old daughter Sol off at summer camp. “Honey,” Erica began with a long, sad face, “three of the moms just told me that they would have a difficult time coming to Sol’s birthday party (scheduled for July 30th), if She (Casey Anthony) is here.”

Read more: Geraldo Rivera: Casey Anthony is Not on My Boat - Fox News Latino

Geraldo's wife must be smarter than him.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:20 PM

555 posts, read 760,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Um. What?
Let me be more precise. Anyone who would watch an interview, hence, contribute to the enrichment, of a mother who killed her child is morally bankrupt. Get a grip on your curiosity.

Is that clear enough for you?

Old 07-26-2011, 05:16 AM

28,206 posts, read 20,741,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodomonte View Post
Let me be more precise. Anyone who would watch an interview, hence, contribute to the enrichment, of a mother who killed her child is morally bankrupt. Get a grip on your curiosity.

Is that clear enough for you?
LOL So that translates to me being in need of attention? Ok. If my curiousity makes me morally bankrupt, then so is every.single.last one of you and anyone else who reads true crime.

I think you, my dear, need to get a grip!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime