Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 05:48 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times

Advertisements

Piers Morgan is such a low life, he would want her, but I doubt CNN would want the heat. CA needs to stay in the tabloid crowd. What other low life journalist would want her? I can't really think of one, who knows, maybe she will be on Nancy Grace, now that would almost be worth watching.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2011, 12:33 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,473,186 times
Casey Anthony's Parents -- $250,000 Doesn't Cut It!!!

Big 3 Networks (ABC, CBS & NBC) deceptive in how they pay for interviews? Oh YES!

Casey's parents profiting off Caylee's death? Oh YES!

Old 07-26-2011, 02:52 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,965,703 times
Rascal Flatts has a tribute song out for Caylee Anthony "She's Going Places." All proceeds from the song will go to protect.org.

Rascal Flatts’ Gary LeVox Co-Writes Song in Tribute to Caylee Anthony

Now ... Cindy & George want a meet and greet with Rascal Flatts.

In addition last year a gospel singer had a song out "He's Going Places" about a mother being told her child had only a few hours to live.

Adam Crabb – He’s Going Places (http://zikkra.info/2011/07/11/adam-crabb-hes-going-places/ - broken link)

Don't get me wrong I like Rascal Flatts but their song and the Crabb song sounds sort of the same.

What is the Anthonys after? Back in May Cindy & George applied for a trademark on their grandaughter's name Caylee Anthony. They have their own foundation.

Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation

JMHO the death of Caylee Marie Anthony has turned into a money machine. The Pot 'o Gold for the Anthony family.

Another interesting blog that hits the nail on the head.

George and Cindy Anthony Shopping and Living It Up In The Bahamas

Old 07-27-2011, 05:30 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
I'm getting sick of hearing how the big networks don't want to pay for the interview but pay for the pictures and videos so it looks the interview was for free....

What a scam and I hope the public will let their voice hear!!!!!

I wonder what offshore Country the money will go to...just to avoid from paying of other people who were scammed by the defense and The Anthony family.

Old 07-28-2011, 03:33 AM

555 posts, read 877,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
LOL So that translates to me being in need of attention? Ok. If my curiousity makes me morally bankrupt, then so is every.single.last one of you and anyone else who reads true crime.

I think you, my dear, need to get a grip!
You have over 6,000 posts. You are sure getting a lot of attention with that many posts. You will get alot more attention when you post contrary to the general consensus of a thread.

Your curiosity does not make you morally bankrupt. Watching a highly paid interview of child killer Casey Anthony would, however. Why would you want to watch such an interview, which most posters here and others around the country would abhor? Morbid curiosity is the only reason I can come up with.

Is that clear enough for you, my dear?

Old 07-28-2011, 04:06 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
This is funny, we were flipping thru the channels yesterday for some news, and I said jokingly, Llet's see what is on the 'Casey Anthony Channel' (HLN), we went to HLN, AND they were talking about...CASEY!!! What is up with HLN? I could not believe it. They seem to report news on her 24-7! Really, enough already. This is too much.

Their non stop coverage of her feeds into the media frenzy, and keeps her a newsworthy topic, that is going to help her generate funds, using her "blood money". Enough already, let her be a private citizen. Sick of her on TV, and magazines, at the store she was on the cover of two magazines, one was "The Globe", I don't remember the other one. What is with this morbid fascination the nation has with Casey Anthony? She will be rolling in money, for life, due to all this media attention.

I personally think it is time for the media to shun this child killer, and stop feeding her need for attention, in a sick way, I am sure she thinks she is a famous star. Enough already.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:12 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
I couldn't rep. You, but I totally agree with. After the trial I watched a little bit of the coverage and then I got sick of it. I don't want to hear what the defense has to say since what came out immediately was bad enough. Why would any one want to hear from a liar?

I can't stand to see Casey or any of defense team, faces and neither do I want to hear about it....there are other cases.

Stop feeding the urge to hear from her...boycott any channel that will pay for pictures or give money for anything and even a free interview should be boycott if there is any advertising coming with the program because that way you know they get paid...

I hope the person who will interview her will not will much of a career later on and none of the advertisers to get any sales after that.....that should give a clear sign to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
This is funny, we were flipping thru the channels yesterday for some news, and I said jokingly, Llet's see what is on the 'Casey Anthony Channel' (HLN), we went to HLN, AND they were talking about...CASEY!!! What is up with HLN? I could not believe it. They seem to report news on her 24-7! Really, enough already. This is too much.

Their non stop coverage of her feeds into the media frenzy, and keeps her a newsworthy topic, that is going to help her generate funds, using her "blood money". Enough already, let her be a private citizen. Sick of her on TV, and magazines, at the store she was on the cover of two magazines, one was "The Globe", I don't remember the other one. What is with this morbid fascination the nation has with Casey Anthony? She will be rolling in money, for life, due to all this media attention.

I personally think it is time for the media to shun this child killer, and stop feeding her need for attention, in a sick way, I am sure she thinks she is a famous star. Enough already.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:19 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodomonte View Post
You have over 6,000 posts. You are sure getting a lot of attention with that many posts. You will get alot more attention when you post contrary to the general consensus of a thread.

Your curiosity does not make you morally bankrupt. Watching a highly paid interview of child killer Casey Anthony would, however. Why would you want to watch such an interview, which most posters here and others around the country would abhor? Morbid curiosity is the only reason I can come up with.

Is that clear enough for you, my dear?
I have no problem admitting morbid curiosity. Many people possess such a trait. Again, if they didn't, true crime forums and genres wouldn't be such a big draw.

I post what I think whether it goes with the mainstream or not.

Old 07-28-2011, 06:25 AM

Casey's People Shopping Anything That Isn't Nailed Down

Old 07-28-2011, 12:58 PM

NBC NEWS - WE DIDN'T OFFER CASEY A RED CENT

Also, ABC now says it will no longer pay for photos and videos connected with interviews.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime