U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 02:48 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,465,922 times

Advertisements

There was an article in the paper today [I am in VT] that indicated that autopsy did not completely identify the cause of death; however, there was sufficient evidence [whatever that actually means] to determine ... a crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2011, 04:49 PM

1,135 posts, read 1,841,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
EVERY THING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE is remote!

ALL of his brothers and cousins are registered sex offenders?

Nice family. Great choice of husband for a woman with a teen age daughter!

No, all towns in NH are NOT remote. I moved from a town of 2000 in NH and now live in a town of 2000 in VT and W. Stewartstown, NH makes my town look like Boston.

Gotta keep teaching our young girls to find strength within themselves so they don't put up with bad behavior from bad men. I've noticed it VERY difficult in these small towns. Not the same as the small towns of my day....70's. Teens/tweens still define themselves by having a boyfriend no matter if he beats them. I want to ship them all off to civilization so they at least have a means of comparison.

At least the FBI is involved. No offense, but the North countries of NH and VT just don't get crime like this. Hopefully experience will solve this and not leave it hanging like Pat O'Hagan.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:36 PM

7,112 posts, read 9,349,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Also, the stepfather was unbelievably crude in his response to his stepdaughter's absence.
He said something like "She better get her a$$ home" Nice.
Not a normal response from a parental figure! She was missing. And the terminology was to me sexual in nature. A father - or stepfather has no business making any reference to any part of an adolescent daughter's anatomy, that is private.
I disagree. That IS a normal parental response -- a lot more normal than his accidentally, for the first time in his life, walking past the one spot on earth where her body could be found.

Old 08-06-2011, 03:56 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,119,429 times
Any news on this ? I have been following as best I could, while working. I do think something was going on with the stepfather but, he is innocent until proven guilty. I hope he doesn't lawyer up and clam up......

Has there been anything forthcoming from the mother ? What about the sister ?

Thank you for any response.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:40 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,465,922 times
Celina Cass' grandfather says he does not want case to be like Caylee Anthony's - National Crime | Examiner.com

Old 08-10-2011, 01:33 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,574,970 times
Being that she was on the computer she may have met a man and who asked her to meet him some place.

Old 08-10-2011, 05:16 AM

28,206 posts, read 20,747,850 times
This is just going to be one of another story where the media doesn't follow up on it. Le sigh.

Old 08-10-2011, 10:32 AM

828 posts, read 1,449,236 times
Default DRIPPING with sarcasm!!

WOW some of you folks out here are real doozys You read in a paper or see it on TV and BAM right away YOU have solved a crime.

WE don't need Police Depts anymore we'll just run these things by you and have it solved in a snap, RIGHT?

Thank GOD YOU aren't true crimefighters There'd be a lot of folks lynched at the nearest tree. [guilty AND innocent alike]

Old 08-15-2011, 03:29 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,020,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxCar Willie View Post
WOW some of you folks out here are real doozys You read in a paper or see it on TV and BAM right away YOU have solved a crime.

WE don't need Police Depts anymore we'll just run these things by you and have it solved in a snap, RIGHT?

Thank GOD YOU aren't true crimefighters There'd be a lot of folks lynched at the nearest tree. [guilty AND innocent alike]
Are you trying to say that the stepfather is innocent??

Old 08-16-2011, 06:39 PM

828 posts, read 1,449,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Are you trying to say that the stepfather is innocent??
I'm saying since NO ONE has been charged with a crime, had a FAIR trial[not from this group] He is as innocent as YOU are.

I'm sure a lot of you would just LOVE to have something happen to you and end up in court and have so many sounding like YOU are guilty when you NEVER did anything in your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or