U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 06:17 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,581,685 times

Advertisements

yup......... Fact so many use Social media an internet advertising and sit home, go to the gym, shopping etc. and just wait for the phone to ring .... Like me. I also have a business lic for Concierge tour services so IF I ever have a issue with legal I have a business lic and I never speak about SEX when I work as a INDY. So They have NOTHING to arrest me on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2011, 11:58 AM

1,547 posts, read 2,298,071 times
I would prefer it not regulated too harshly as I would like it to remain affordable.

Gawd bless you, SUPERCHIC.

Old 08-11-2011, 12:56 PM

52,221 posts, read 42,017,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
I get the fact that it is wrong to traffic children. I also get the fact that it is wrong to purchase sex. I for one have never participated in that kind of transaction. I do remember being at a party and some guy was saying he could provide party favors if we all wanted. He claimed to be able to get us anything from 8 to 80. For one I was thinking that the party had plenty of party favors allready there and secondly I am married.

I did read another article on women that use men to pay off their student loans and other debts. These girls look for so called sugar daddys to help them out. Funny how that is OK but being a prostitute is not. Isn't it one and the same, just on a differant level? Also saw a news story on how women many of them married were becoming prostitutes to help pay the bills.
Wow. This is a timely post.

We have a regular at a place I go that is older with a bit of money. He has been a sugar daddy to lots of gals over the years. Some of the specifics are pretty bad and I'd hate to share the story and have someone recognize him from them but suffice to say he'd have been much better off with a straight up prostitutional arrangement.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:17 AM

5,721 posts, read 4,650,249 times
Making prostitution illegal is the dumbest thing ever. It should be legal in at least a few counties in every state. There was a strip club near me that was shutdown because they say girls were in there soliciting. Noone forced the girls to work there and noone forces a guy to pay for sex. Do you think the girls that are driving around in 40k vehicles at age 24 are really complaining???? Regular dating is no different than prostitution...do you know any attractive woman that goes out with a guy that won't buy her dinner? Attractive women go out with men just for their money all the time it happens all over the world.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I didn't think all prostitutes were drug addicts anyway.
This is a myth that the right wing and religous people have to try and keep spewing day in and day out to try and get people to believe it.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoButCounty View Post
This is the work of women who cannot stand the fact that there are many women who enjoy the same sexual desires as men and who see no shame in that. These women need to get a life and stop worrying about what others choose to do with their lives.

A lot of these women are also ultra hypocrites. They are generally conservative women with college degrees that grew up in a household above middle class. Many of these same women are women that will not go out with a man or marry a man unless he makes a lot of money and/or has some sort of a professional degree.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:54 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,838,095 times
Consenting adults should be allowed to participate in private activities, if the arrangment suits all parties involved. The government should not be involved in this business, except to collect "sex tax" on the sale.

Old 08-13-2011, 11:23 PM

9,921 posts, read 9,335,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Consenting adults should be allowed to participate in private activities, if the arrangment suits all parties involved. The government should not be involved in this business, except to collect "sex tax" on the sale.

LOL ... that sounds ok ... just as long as it's taxed ... same as alcohol, cigarettes, cell phones, gasoline ... federal excise tax.

Old 08-13-2011, 11:25 PM

7,288 posts, read 10,903,359 times
The real question is: Why are males so needy?

Show some class and discrimination with where you put your body parts. Gross!

Old 08-14-2011, 12:10 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,581,685 times
Women are known to go out on dates to get a free dinner drinks and then have sex with a guy.......... The Meal and drinks are their payment. But they don't get arrested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or