U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 07:09 AM

9,540 posts, read 4,881,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
Whether Cindy is collecting SSDI or not is nobody's business. And if she is, she qualified via the SSDI process. Like I said earlier, I hope no one else has to walk in similar shoes. You have no idea what they may be dealing with.

Trying to gain fame? I think they're trying to pick up the pieces and focus their energy on something that makes them feel like they are making a difference, whether people agree with their cause or not, to them, it feels like a proactive way to make positive strides forward. I suspect it will fill a huge hole in their hearts, and hopefully help them heal.

I know the majority here are Cindy and George haters, so I don't expect to change anyone's opinion. I am just expressing another opinion, shared by many, although not here.

I don't care about their foundation personally. But if it gives them a way to focus energy in a constructive way, more power to them.
First of all, SSDI is the public's business. There's even a fraud hotline. I assume Cindy qualified legitimately, by getting a shrink to say she can't work, but it's not just her business.

In my opinion, they covered for Casey, hindered the investigation, Cindy lied under oath and George was evasive and obtuse. I admit, this is one of the very rare cases where I have a negative emotional reaction to the family of a dead child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2011, 07:41 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,577,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
are you kidding me ? too emotional to hold down a job ? what government idiot dweeb determined that ? they should be fired immediately . So if someone in my family got killed under tragic circumstances then I should be able to collect ssdi ? BS to the highest form . Get her butt to working and stop making her mooch off our taxes for Gods sake . I agree . Oh boo freaking hoo !!!!

maybe their are other personal health issues that were not bleed into the media. Like personal info that is none of our BUSINESS...Many people get turned down 2x before getting ssdi so i am sure she had a strong case.

Not fans of these people but How would you like if I stuck my nose into your business as to how and you got SSDI? Put the shoe on the other foot and feel the squeeze.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:06 AM

13,827 posts, read 18,828,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
maybe their are other personal health issues that were not bleed into the media. Like personal info that is none of our BUSINESS...Many people get turned down 2x before getting ssdi so i am sure she had a strong case.

Not fans of these people but How would you like if I stuck my nose into your business as to how and you got SSDI? Put the shoe on the other foot and feel the squeeze.
Oh please give me a break !!! They made theirselves our business , and they are also using my tax money which is my business as well . I have absoloutly no sympathy for these people and you sound like you are a member of their family or something . Stop giving these societal leeches the benefit of the doubt . I mean Really ? Time to sweep them under the carpet and they should go silently .

Old 08-19-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Oh please give me a break !!! They made theirselves our business , and they are also using my tax money which is my business as well . I have absoloutly no sympathy for these people and you sound like you are a member of their family or something . Stop giving these societal leeches the benefit of the doubt . I mean Really ? Time to sweep them under the carpet and they should go silently .
They paid into their own SS and its no ones business but theres regarless if they are in the spot light or not. Just because they are involved with CA does not mean that you need to spread their cheecks and have your nose up there anus scooping out their daily shyte.

IF you want to complain about the foundation that is understandable it does sound fishy but they were approved for SSD and like i said its a no brainer that its not easy to get it so what ever other health reason/s they have is their business none of ours. Just because your in the lime light does not mean the world has to know EVERYTHING about you and your health. BTW they are not celbs they are victims of from this as well.

I can only assume that you are one of those types that has your noesy in all your neighborghs biz an read their mail.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
They paid into their own SS and its no ones business but theres regarless if they are in the spot light or not. Just because they are involved with CA does not mean that you need to spread their cheecks and have your nose up there anus scooping out their daily shyte.

IF you want to complain about the foundation that is understandable it does sound fishy but they were approved for SSD and like i said its a no brainer that its not easy to get it so what ever other health reason/s they have is their business none of ours. Just because your in the lime light does not mean the world has to know EVERYTHING about you and your health. BTW they are not celbs they are victims of from this as well.

I can only assume that you are one of those types that has your noesy in all your neighborghs biz an read their mail.
Oh my you are so classy are'nt you ? I think you are the one full of it. you know nothing about me so stop with the personal attacks .

Old 08-19-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Oh my you are so classy are'nt you ? I think you are the one full of it. you know nothing about me so stop with the personal attacks .

I know from your posts in this section, that you are Nosy and feel it is your right to know everyone's personal business.

PS practice what you preach an stop attacking 2 people you never met and deal with the fact they were approved for SSD for some logical and PRIVATE reason!

Old 08-19-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
I know from your posts in this section, that you are Nosy and feel it is your right to know everyone's personal business.

PS practice what you preach an stop attacking 2 people you never met and deal with the fact they were approved for SSD for some logical and PRIVATE reason!
Again you know nothing and your name on here says it all .

Old 08-19-2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Again you know nothing and your name on here says it all .
YOu got that right my name does say it ALLLLLLLLLLLL I am Super Chic... I work in fashion and am a CHIC dresser and I am Super Stylish RITE ON!

Your name says it all you like to YAP.........Now I am going to HANG UP on you PHONE lady61 this call has been disconnected for derailing the thread.

Last edited by SUPERCHIC; 08-19-2011 at 04:09 PM..

Old 08-22-2011, 07:24 PM

18,678 posts, read 23,294,081 times
I am here to attack them as well! A Foundation???? The only foundation that these two should be a member of would be one that helps parents who raise entitled children who are malignant narcissists!

Does everyone know that when you have a foundation you are permuted to pay your self a salary? So let me get this straight, you DON'T raise your daughter. She bosses you around, treats you like crap, bad mouths you AND kills your grandchild and you get a new career?

Old 08-23-2011, 11:53 AM

18,678 posts, read 23,294,081 times
Is ANYONE ELSE out there outraged about the Anthony's new job? CEOs of a non-profit?
I always liked Dr. Phil, and I understand that his producers are out for ratings, and love them or hate them, Cindy and George will bring that to his show, if nothing else, but he had better ask some tough questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or