U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 05:12 PM

4,267 posts, read 5,316,672 times

Advertisements

I have followed her case and I think that she is innocent. The Italian prosecutor's theory of what happened is pretty out there and there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. There is a lot of evidence to convict Guede. I think that he is solely responsible for Kercher's murder. I hope that Sollecito and Knox are freed after their appeal.

Old 08-19-2011, 03:30 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,577,188 times
I spoke with a writer who worked on this case from day one and he says she is innocent and that the media and Lifetime tv have glorified and made a lot of mistakes with information.

I know wonder> i do not have access to the legal files he has had and I know that the media an hd movies can F info up a great deal. As per my original post he said none ofthat was accurate nor true it is what either media or LIfetime added to the story and should not be used to determine her innocense.

So maybe She is not guilty

Old 08-23-2011, 12:25 AM

69 posts, read 76,451 times
I haven't seen the movie and want to . I honestly believe from what information i've gathered from the web and what was presented in a court of law that she's guilty . She very much came across as a immature , self centered ***** into a lot of sex and drugs . If she didn't take part in the murders , she was an accomplice , I believe .

Old 08-23-2011, 01:31 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,849,968 times
She is not guilty. Most of the information from the internet is no accurate nor are made for TV movies. Her family and the victims family also complained that it was inaccurate.

You need to read the official Police Reports. BtW there is no proof that she was involved.

Old 08-24-2011, 12:36 AM

14,330 posts, read 19,561,944 times
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
Just watched the Lifetime Movie and have also kept up with the news somewhat on this case.

How does:
1) making out with your boyfriend in public and passionate fervor upon hearing the news of your roommates murder after claiming not to remember the evening in question
2) then proceeding to go shopping for lingerie??? and being overheard telling your boyfriend that you are going to "F@#$k him wild"
3) cartwheeling in the police station after being brought in for interrogation
4) and being proved to have falsely incriminated an innocent man (her own boss) and knowingly lied to investigators several other timest
5) not attending your roommates memorial and walking past it saying to her boyfriend what is this all about and for? 'IS SHE FOR REAL?" Cold and soul-less

---how does that and more maker her look?

Kind of like she's a psychotic murderer with absolutely no remorse for her actions if you ask me.

What do you think??????
People in this country give her the benefit of the doubt because she's white, innocent-looking, and attractive. She certainly would be given far less consideration if she looked like Whoopi Goldberg.

So many people study abroad and rarely do we hear about any of them involved in something like this. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Someone's daughter was killed. If this privileged brat had something to do with it, I think the Italian authorities are in a better position to determine her guilt or innocence. This crime happened in their country. If they determined that she is guilty by their methods, she should hang. I would not lose one minute of sleep over it either.

As the Casey Anthony trial showed, this country's judical system is far from perfect.

Old 08-24-2011, 06:17 AM

A Privileged Brat? Wow you are so off.

Old 08-24-2011, 10:37 AM

16,408 posts, read 28,926,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
People in this country give her the benefit of the doubt because she's white, innocent-looking, and attractive. She certainly would be given far less consideration if she looked like Whoopi Goldberg.

So many people study abroad and rarely do we hear about any of them involved in something like this. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Someone's daughter was killed. If this privileged brat had something to do with it, I think the Italian authorities are in a better position to determine her guilt or innocence. This crime happened in their country. If they determined that she is guilty by their methods, she should hang. I would not lose one minute of sleep over it either.
I would encourage you to delve deeper into this case. I think Amanda Knox is a jacka*s, but I don't think there was any evidence she was involved in the murder of the roommate. The real rapist and murderer was caught redhanded. The prosecutor in Italy has a history of making up fantastical stories to suit his fancy and also has been sanctioned and punished by the authorities in Italy for it, even attacking a famous American writer and a well-regarded Italian journalist when it came to another case. I encourage you to look into it. I don't think she's not guilty just because she's physically attractive and white, not in the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
As the Casey Anthony trial showed, this country's judical system is far from perfect.
I agree with you, but this one made me laugh because if you were to write that on one of the Casey Anthony threads, you would be attacked soundly by yahoos who either agree that "there wasn't enough evidence" or fell for the line about how Caylee "really drowned" and actually think the American justice system worked and is the best in the world because of the Casey Anthony jury's decision! (I kid you not!)

Old 08-24-2011, 05:28 PM

OJ was black and got off so the color card is not a issue

Old 08-25-2011, 10:03 AM

12,408 posts, read 16,500,080 times
Oh, come on. The police just stopped by to question the privileged brat and she lied, pointing the finger at a black guy who either owned or was the bartender where Knox and Meredith Kirchner worked. She said the Italians hated the blacks and would probably buy the lie. He was imprisoned, I believe, but released shortly as he had an alibi.

Her fingerprints on the knife handle and the victim's blood on the blade. The brat saying she was in the apartment for hours and hours in the disarray, calling for the victim and never wanting to go into the bedroom(with the body in it) looking to see what could have happened?

Amanda's mummy and daddy have money and the news in this country, somehow, are siding with them but I trust the Italian police know what they are doing and Amanda looks guilty as hell to me and this is one case where mummy and daddy cannot get little Amanda out of the mess she's made.

To me, this looks like the typical 'brat gone wild' scenario. I really have little use for trash like this. I pity the Kirchner family. Nobody seems to sympathize with them for the death of Meredith - the nice girl who was not as wild as Amanda and refused to play games.

Where are the voices of these parents? We only seem to hear one set of parents. Could money and influence be the reason?

Old 08-25-2011, 01:25 PM

how is she a 'privileged brat? BTW if you read the police reports you will find out there were a lot of mistakes in the report taken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime