U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 06:21 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,302,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
And, if it is found out after all this and all this investigation, that Caylee's father is still alive - unbelievable and why didn't she just drop Caylee off with him?

I hope he sues her royally. Poor poor little darling girl. Too sweet for a monster mother like Casey.
If a father's name is revealed it will probably be another lie.

I wish a genuine father would step forward and sue Casey for wrongful death.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2011, 08:18 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,117,657 times
I am making a quiet pledge to not read or viewor speak anything else about this unspeakable tragedy. I will not make comment on a message board that keeps the subject alive for her handlers to profit from and, I will not purchase material that they may profit from, as well.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:35 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,784,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
When it comes to me, I won't be bothering with any of the Anthony family's money-making schemes. I successfully avoided supporting any of the hideous Octomom's endeavors at making money off her children and will certainly turn my back on any efforts to make money off a poor dead child by her horrible family.
Not sure why you are against the entire family but I'm sure you have your reasons. Me, I wish george, cindy, and lee nothing but the best and hope they can somehow recover from all of this and get some type of stability in their lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post

She is guilty of killing Caylee and she retained an ambulance chasing lawyer quite inept as lawyers go but he was able to take 12 lazy dumb axx people and win a verdict of not guilty.
How is he an ambulance chasing lawyer? He's a criminal defense lawyer not a personal injury atty.

Quote:

I sincerely hope Zenaida, Tim Miller, the State of Florida Prosecution hearing to recoup taxpayers money and the IRS take Casey to the cleaners. I will follow each of those events.
as do I.

Quote:
You can buy her book contributing blood money and drool over her interviews but this old gal only wishes Caylee had received justice. People here can praise the American Justice System all they want but the American Justice System failed Caylee Anthony.
I will praise the justice system becausse it's the best in the world. As I have said before, the justice system doesn't always work, either for the innocent, or for the guilty, but it's the best we got.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:45 PM

297 posts, read 442,444 times
Anyone can write an article for The Examiner. It's basically an online newspaper blog. You write articles, and you get paid everytime someone reads your story. Apparently, the media is mixing it up with an actual newspaper with a similiar name. The author of the article has claimed to a 14-year affair with Scott Peterson, and has interviewed Ted Bundy and the Unabomber. Until a publishing company confirms that they did sign a deal with Casey for a book, I'm not going to believe this.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:59 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,599,189 times
I will not read it! She needs to account for what happened to her daughter.
Was she drunk and left her where something happened/drowned and then she tried to cover it up?
That poor little girl. She had parents that would have raised her daughter or gave her a break because they loved their grandchild. There was no reason to party after her "daughters disappearance".
Justice system has failed once again.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:47 AM

28,206 posts, read 20,741,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
She is guilty of killing Caylee and she retained an ambulance chasing lawyer quite inept as lawyers go but he was able to take 12 lazy dumb axx people and win a verdict of not guilty.
Huh?

Old 08-18-2011, 07:46 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,574,408 times
wonder what state is the Dumbest state in America? Is it FLA or is FLA on the top of the list?

Old 08-18-2011, 08:06 AM

17,032 posts, read 26,873,644 times
Maybe this is the 'book'.

Larry Flynt: Why I Asked Casey Anthony to Pose for Hustler

Old 08-18-2011, 10:14 AM

26,590 posts, read 54,590,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler92 View Post
anyone can write an article for the examiner. It's basically an online newspaper blog. You write articles, and you get paid everytime someone reads your story. Apparently, the media is mixing it up with an actual newspaper with a similiar name. The author of the article has claimed to a 14-year affair with scott peterson, and has interviewed ted bundy and the unabomber. Until a publishing company confirms that they did sign a deal with casey for a book, i'm not going to believe this.
+1

Old 08-18-2011, 10:38 AM

16,408 posts, read 28,889,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Not sure why you are against the entire family but I'm sure you have your reasons. Me, I wish george, cindy, and lee nothing but the best and hope they can somehow recover from all of this and get some type of stability in their lives.
I have nothing "against" Lee because he seems to be the only one acting with dignity in this family by staying out of the spotlight and not trying to make money off his niece's death. The grandparents need to step out of the spotlight and stop trying to gain fame and money off their dead grandchild. Grieve privately like normal people do who experience tragedies. Don't run to the government to get on the dole (SSDI) because your grandchild died. Read any newspaper. Look at all the tragedies and deaths that occur to people everyday. Is everybody who experiences tragedy behaving like the Anthonys? NO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or