Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 02:05 PM

58 posts, read 91,375 times

Advertisements

How many days of her latest "30 days in jail" sentence do you think skanky Lindsey will serve this time? I think everyone needs to go to California and commit crimes...hell, they don't lock you up for more than a few hours/days!! WTF??
I am so sick of the "somebodys" getting off with a slap on the wrist, while the rest of us, (who stupidly keep supporting them by buying their movies, records, etc.) get to rot in jail for a lifetime for similar offenses!

Also, I could care less what The Kardashians are doing, or not doing! How did they even get anyone to give a flip what they do in the first place? Who ARE they? ...72 days.......Jeez......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2011, 04:12 AM

30,158 posts, read 23,548,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreymare View Post
How many days of her latest "30 days in jail" sentence do you think skanky Lindsey will serve this time? I think everyone needs to go to California and commit crimes...hell, they don't lock you up for more than a few hours/days!! WTF??
I am so sick of the "somebodys" getting off with a slap on the wrist, while the rest of us, (who stupidly keep supporting them by buying their movies, records, etc.) get to rot in jail for a lifetime for similar offenses!

Also, I could care less what The Kardashians are doing, or not doing! How did they even get anyone to give a flip what they do in the first place? Who ARE they? ...72 days.......Jeez......
I don't keep up on what these idiots do so am wondering....the 72 days...is that for a Kardashian? What did they do? Who was it?

Lindsey needs to sit in jail for a good year to wipe that snotty little look off of her face. How sad...she was such a great little kid, great actor...now she's nothing but a mess. Idiot. What a waste.

Old 11-04-2011, 05:14 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,460,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreymare View Post
All the threats about jail time mean nothing, she been given so many breaks....why should she take the court seriously? Shes an addict and going to do what addicts do, she hasn't hit rock bottom yet. Sad.

Old 11-04-2011, 06:05 AM

14,785 posts, read 23,971,367 times
These kids growing up have no role models of any decency whatsoever. This girl needs to be locked up and shown that the courts are serious . But we all know that justice is as big as your wallet these days .

Old 11-04-2011, 07:46 AM

18,837 posts, read 37,224,712 times
Interesting to see a young, attractive woman, with a promising career, completely make her life a disaster. I heard she is now going to pose for Playboy.

She looked so skanky, I can't even see why they would wamt her. She should have gone to college, like Jodie Foster. Maybe she can get her life back on track, Robert Downey Jr. Did...

Old 11-04-2011, 12:53 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,815,212 times
she'll probably do like 3 days (maybe 5) due to jail overcrowding. State here is broke and they have let out all sorts of criminals due to lack of space. LL is the least of their problems.

Hard to say if anything will ever affect her enough to keep clean and sober...the percentages are very low for addicts.

Old 11-04-2011, 10:30 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,845,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Interesting to see a young, attractive woman, with a promising career, completely make her life a disaster. I heard she is now going to pose for Playboy....
Attached Thumbnails
Lindsey Lohan-1316401346343.jpg  

Old 11-04-2011, 11:27 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,306,240 times
I agree. What utter trash Lohan represents. I enjoyed her acting when she was much younger. But now, I wish she would simply disappear forever. Calling her a "skank" is being too kind.

About the Kardashians, I can't understand why they are being shoved down the throats of the American public. Like Lohan, they represent a severe decline in the culture of this country. Standards are now historically low and tackiness appears to be the norm now.

It's quite pathetic.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:26 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,927,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Interesting to see a young, attractive woman, with a promising career, completely make her life a disaster. I heard she is now going to pose for Playboy.

She looked so skanky, I can't even see why they would wamt her. She should have gone to college, like Jodie Foster. Maybe she can get her life back on track, Robert Downey Jr. Did...
Britney Spears seems to be getting her life in order after her disaster.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:36 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,845,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
I agree. What utter trash Lohan represents. I enjoyed her acting when she was much younger. But now, I wish she would simply disappear forever. Calling her a "skank" is being too kind.

About the Kardashians, I can't understand why they are being shoved down the throats of the American public. Like Lohan, they represent a severe decline in the culture of this country. Standards are now historically low and tackiness appears to be the norm now.

It's quite pathetic.
And that's all without even mentioning Jersey Shore......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime