U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-08-2011, 05:24 PM
 
9,916 posts, read 9,312,377 times
Reputation: 8058

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Don't worry, Annie. According to the article, she's been having them since 2005 and had a driver's license all the while.

The grand mal seizures only occur at convenient times, not while driving!
Doctors face huge fines here if they do not report seizures. I have a relative the meds are working now. But she had her driver's license taken away for a year because of seizures.

 
Old 09-08-2011, 05:35 PM
 
Location: Nassau, Long Island, NY
16,408 posts, read 28,919,877 times
Reputation: 7273
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Doctors face huge fines here if they do not report seizures. I have a relative the meds are working now. But she had her driver's license taken away for a year because of seizures.
Sad they have to legislate that!

You'd think someone who has seizures would voluntarily give up driving until/if they could get it under control with medication! Who wants to be behind the wheel of a car and a seizure hits? Even if you're the most selfish person in the world and don't care about killing other people, you still have an excellent chance of killing yourself!
 
Old 09-08-2011, 05:37 PM
 
Location: Ohio
15,169 posts, read 13,450,354 times
Reputation: 20607
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Doctors face huge fines here if they do not report seizures. I have a relative the meds are working now. But she had her driver's license taken away for a year because of seizures.
This has really got me wondering. If she had a seizure in jail and the authorities witnessed it, and there is another incident of a seizure in 2005 that was reported to the authorities.....and now her parents are going on national TV saying that she has had seizures.....how could she possibly have a driver's license?

I would really like to know if she has one.

You would think the state of Florida, which is bound and determined to make Casey pay for what she did, one way or another.......would have jumped on this and revoked her license.
 
Old 09-08-2011, 05:46 PM
 
Location: Nassau, Long Island, NY
16,408 posts, read 28,919,877 times
Reputation: 7273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
This has really got me wondering. If she had a seizure in jail and the authorities witnessed it, and there is another incident of a seizure in 2005 that was reported to the authorities.....and now her parents are going on national TV saying that she has had seizures.....how could she possibly have a driver's license?

I would really like to know if she has one.

You would think the state of Florida, which is bound and determined to make Casey pay for what she did, one way or another.......would have jumped on this and revoked her license.
I wonder if the fab Dr. Phil was "bright" enough to inquire about her driver's license status since she has this "dread" condition bad enough to take the blame for Caylee dying and the lies she tells in one fell swoop.

Doubt it.

He was probably too busy kissing butt and eating up the lies.
 
Old 09-08-2011, 06:04 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,900 posts, read 10,798,309 times
Reputation: 7242
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Ahhh yeah, remind you of the Anthonys did it. Not my definitions.
I don't know. Aren't you listening? I didn't read it!

Ok, I just went back and read it. What parent wouldn't meet those standards to some degree or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Casey Anthony may have suffered from a medical condition that contributed to the death of her daughter, according to her parents, in an excerpt of a "Dr. Phil" interview reported Wednesday. The Anthonys claim Casey may have suffered a gran mal seizure while Caylee was dying.

Read more: Is Casey Anthony prone to seizures?
Just the latest in a POOL { no pun intended } of excuses to explain away the fact that their daughter is a baby killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Like everything else related to this case...What can we actually believe? I'm only posting what I heard had been reported by the prison.
I'll tell you what we can believe. We can believe that there once was a two year old little girl, who was later found DEAD! Thrown to rot in a hot, muddy swamp, wrapped in three bags. Meanwhile, back in Orlando........




This is all I need to know. I dont need to hear anything else other than the above to know that Casey got away with SOMETHING { and in my opinion, murder } Notice I'm not even including the duct tape evidence because there ARE some nuts out there that believe Roy Kronk put that on the skeleton when he supposedly used it as his center peace for 3 months. Still waiting on someone to explain what motive he would have to do that.

Last edited by kris; 01-09-2014 at 04:52 PM..
 
Old 09-08-2011, 06:50 PM
 
Location: 39 20' 59"N / 75 30' 53"W
16,085 posts, read 23,920,956 times
Reputation: 17987
[quote=WhipperSnapper 88;20800772]
Quote:


. Notice I'm not even including the duct tape evidence because there ARE some nuts out there that believe Roy Kronk put that on the skeleton when he supposedly used it as his center peace for 3 months. Still waiting on someone to explain what motive he would have to do that.
For the same reason Caseys writing a book and her parents will appear on Dr Phil, the first of many future appearences promoting their foundation.
$$$$

August-December...4 months, You're the guy with all the answers......
 
Old 09-08-2011, 07:18 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,900 posts, read 10,798,309 times
Reputation: 7242
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
[
For the same reason Caseys writing a book and her parents will appear on Dr Phil, the first of many future appearences promoting their foundation.
$$$$
There was a reward being offered when Kronk made the 911 call, so again I ask, what motive would he have had to take the remains to his home?

I have a feeling what your next post will be, I'll just wait and see.

And there you go messing up the quotes again! Isn't there a tutorial on here or something?
 
Old 09-08-2011, 08:03 PM
 
18,852 posts, read 31,751,871 times
Reputation: 26119
That poor guy Kronk...he probably wishes he had never called...and Casey would have never been found.
 
Old 09-08-2011, 08:09 PM
 
9,916 posts, read 9,312,377 times
Reputation: 8058
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
I wonder if the fab Dr. Phil was "bright" enough to inquire about her driver's license status since she has this "dread" condition bad enough to take the blame for Caylee dying and the lies she tells in one fell swoop.

Doubt it.

He was probably too busy kissing butt and eating up the lies.
You are right ... TV Guide interviewed Dr Phil and his answers sound like a typical politician's replies when asked questions. The Q&A is in this article:

Exclusive: Dr. Phil on His Blockbuster Interview with Casey Anthony's Parents - Yahoo! TV
 
Old 09-09-2011, 10:28 AM
 
Location: 39 20' 59"N / 75 30' 53"W
16,085 posts, read 23,920,956 times
Reputation: 17987
[quote=WhipperSnapper 88;20801747]
Quote:

There was a reward being offered when Kronk made the 911 call, so again I ask, what motive would he have had to take the remains to his home?

I have a feeling what your next post will be, I'll just wait and see.

And there you go messing up the quotes again! Isn't there a tutorial on here or something?


Honestly.... I thought Roy Kronk told the truth despite his sons testimony.
But bodies don't appear and disappear unless they've been moved. With RK the only motivation would be money.
Let me hear your theory..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top