U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2011, 09:51 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,937,560 times

Advertisements

[quote=WhipperSnapper 88;20840333]
Quote:

Ok, then can we agree that he had no motive to take the body? Not that he did or didn't, just that he had no motive? I'm not saying he didn't, just that I see no reason that he would.
My opinion changed.

The following has no relevance to the Anthony trial, just an example I wanted to throw out there.

Do you remember hearing last year about the female doctor who put a ladder to her boyfriends house and was found stuck there when the house-sitter said there was a strange smell? Some thought it was foul play because she was an MD and you'd think she had better sense. Intelligent but Peculiar.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:09 AM

it would help to add she was stuck in the chimney.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:33 AM

13,900 posts, read 10,806,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
it would help to add she was stuck in the chimney.
Yes, I was wondering about that but filled in the blanks myself lol.

You said your opinion had changed, what did you mean by that? What's your current opinion? What changed it? Just curious.

Old 09-12-2011, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Yes, I was wondering about that but filled in the blanks myself lol.

You said your opinion had changed, what did you mean by that? What's your current opinion? What changed it? Just curious.
First, I don't agree completely with the prosecution or defense.

I said before the defense presented their story, Casey Anthony would not be convicted.

As far as Roy Kronk, he came across to me as odd and his son painted a poor picture of a money hungry guy looking for his 15 minutes, he may have been in desperate financial need and fearful someone else would come along, discover the body, claim the reward he felt was rightfully his.

Leonard Padilla said Kronk took the snake found on Aug 11 and put it in his fridge. Then I read Kronk recieved 15k for snake photos. Again, what can you actually believe, but they do influence the opinion of the public, myself included.

Your post changed my fluctuating opinion of Kronk. {Don't pass out} When I thought about the numerous things I can't find on a weekly basis in a relatively small space, it clicked.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:18 AM

507 posts, read 1,333,130 times
Does anyone here believe that Caylee drowned in the family pool and George pulled her out, but didn't start CPR or call 911?? Rather he told Casey to cover it up??

The guy was a cop and the story offered up by the defense would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

I will never believe that anything happened to that little girl while George Anthony was home.

I think Casey left with Caylee, as was her routine. Returned back to the home after George left for work, as was her routine. There was no swimming as it was pouring down rain that afternoon.

Left the house with Caylee again -- got frantic for a sitter so she could spend the night with Tony. Cindy wouldn't take her calls due to the fight the night before, and I think Casey killed her daughter and put her in the trunk before her date with Tony.

I believe the guy who said he saw Casey and Caylee at Walmart around 4:00ish. It wasn't far from Tony's and her phone pings place her in that area.

It's a shame the prosecution didn't call him as a witness. The prosecution did a terrible job and Casey has gotten away with murder.

MOO

Old 09-12-2011, 09:47 AM

1,812 posts, read 2,850,826 times
get your pop corn perking.........today is the big Dr. Phil Day

Old 09-12-2011, 10:18 AM

3,518 posts, read 5,186,493 times
I called my local (Portland, Ore.) CBS affiliate to ask about the possible preempting of Dr. Phil today for the US Open. She confirmed that it would be and that the Anthony interview was re-scheduled for tomorrow. For those not sure, call your own CBS affiliate to find out what they are doing. Some may choose to run it in the middle of the night.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:52 AM

9,917 posts, read 9,317,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
get your pop corn perking.........today is the big Dr. Phil Day
You are wasting good popcorn ... it's tomorrow night due to the US Open Tournament ... unless lightning strikes.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:56 AM

13,900 posts, read 10,806,778 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
As far as Roy Kronk, he came across to me as odd and his son painted a poor picture of a money hungry guy looking for his 15 minutes,
Myeself, I didn't find his son very credible at all. He couldn't even recall what his father had said until Kronk's ex, with an ax to gring, "refreshed" his memory.

Quote:
Leonard Padilla said Kronk took the snake found on Aug 11 and put it in his fridge. Then I read Kronk recieved 15k for snake photos. Again, what can you actually believe, but they do influence the opinion of the public, myself included.
It is true that he recieved 15k for the photos. Everyone else is cashing in on this whole deal, why shouldn't he?

Quote:
Your post changed my fluctuating opinion of Kronk. {Don't pass out} When I thought about the numerous things I can't find on a weekly basis in a relatively small space, it clicked.
I wont pass out lol. I'm just glad that something I said clicked. It's always nice to have a healthy exchange of ideas flowing.

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrainOfSalt View Post

It's a shame the prosecution didn't call him as a witness. The prosecution did a terrible job and Casey has gotten away with murder.

MOO
I completely disagree. I think the prosecution did a stellar job and had there been a conviction you would have thought so to. Just listen to some of these jurors, it's evident that practicly nothing would have changed their mind.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:21 AM

9,917 posts, read 9,317,770 times
Quote:
Does anyone here believe that Caylee drowned in the family pool and George pulled her out, but didn't start CPR or call 911?? Rather he told Casey to cover it up??
NO

Quote:
I don't agree with you on the prosecution ... they did an excellent job and just happened to be faced with a jury that wanted to go home ... lacked any sense of reasoning along with tunnel vision. They could not look beyond a death penalty. We witnessed a miscarriage of American Justice by the Pinellas 12 when they allowed Casey Anthony to become the victim. The Pinellas 12 allowed a murderer to walk among us and breath our air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or