U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 12:45 PM

16,408 posts, read 28,926,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Well I really liked the part where Cindy claims that Casey had gran mal seizures when she got out of jail the first time . Why are we just now hearing this one ? or is this just another one of her lies like she lied on the stand ? Honestly when will these parents stop lying and covering and get real with the fact that their daughter killed their granddaughter I dont get it . Married and having kids ? Is this what Cindy wants for Casey ?, another dead grandchild oh I think that someone needs to sterilize her .
Get 'er spayed like a stray dog or alley cat!

Old 09-13-2011, 01:11 PM

9,917 posts, read 9,314,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I totally don't remember this at all. Do they have video of Casey and Caylee in Walmart that day?

How can you be at Walmart and not be on video?

4:00pm.....wouldn't that be hours after Caylee supposedly drowned?

I never read or heard about a Walmart trip either ... just the Target shopping spree when Casey helped herself to Amy Huizenga's checking account.

The day Caylee supposedly drowned that night Casey and Tony went to a video store and rented movies. No Caylee with them ... oh that's right Caylee drowned earlier in the day.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:17 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,928,670 times
Did anyone read the police statement he wrote from GrainofSalts link?

Caylee didn't appear from videos to be the shy blushing child he claims to have seen in his store.

He rattles on and on about how hot he thought Casey was.

The Walmarts in my area all have automatic doors, no one struggles to open them.

No one will ever know if the man is telling the truth, he had no security cameras in his store and theres no footage from the Walmart.

link to Jim Thompson’s statement to police ( page 2)

Old 09-13-2011, 01:26 PM

Does everyone have their waders on ... you need more than boots ... and of course a shovel.

Can you say ... BRAIN TUMOR .... we started with George molesting her ... then we moved on to seizures ... now Cindy has come up with a brain tumor for Casey Anthony.

Watch this video ... Cindy says!!

Dr. Phil: Anthony's mom suggests brain tumor – CNN Press Room - CNN.com Blogs

This program will be more lies on top of lies ... I do better understand one thing ... all of Casey's imaginary friends and the lies ... she got it honestly from momma.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:47 PM

16,408 posts, read 28,926,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Does everyone have their waders on ... you need more than boots ... and of course a shovel.

Can you say ... BRAIN TUMOR .... we started with George molesting her ... then we moved on to seizures ... now Cindy has come up with a brain tumor for Casey Anthony.

Watch this video ... Cindy says!!

Dr. Phil: Anthony's mom suggests brain tumor CNN Press Room - CNN.com Blogs

This program will be more lies on top of lies ... I do better understand one thing ... all of Casey's imaginary friends and the lies ... she got it honestly from momma.
Brain tumor, eh? Did Dr. Cindy do an MRI on Casey's skull to come to this diagnosis?

Yep. Lies on top of lies!

For those of you who like to be patronized as idiots by liars who think they are way smarter than you, have fun watching it as they attempt to pull the wool over your eyes!

Old 09-13-2011, 01:53 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,802,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Brain tumor, eh? Did Dr. Cindy do an MRI on Casey's skull to come to this diagnosis?

Yep. Lies on top of lies!

For those of you who like to be patronized as idiots by liars who think they are way smarter than you, have fun watching it as they attempt to pull the wool over your eyes!
I'm going to watch it here in about....ohhh.....another hour......for the same reason I watch anything else.......entertainment value. Not because I expect to here the truth.

Old 09-13-2011, 02:04 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,928,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Is this women serious? She'll stay in her world of denial and not budge.
I think Cindy sees any recognition of the Caseys problem as a reflection on herself.

Another thing Dr Phil mentioned was Casey admitted dumping Caylees body in the woods.

Old 09-13-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Apparently they did have test when Casey was younger (before Caylee) showing ...zilch ... nothing ... but as Cindy says Casey might have one now! If there was any possibility of a brain tumor or seizures Jose would have jumped on that with both feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I'm going to watch it here in about....ohhh.....another hour......for the same reason I watch anything else.......entertainment value. Not because I expect to here the truth.
I just can't do it ... I have never gotten over the smirk on Cindy's face as she left the courtroom after the not guilty verdict. She was controlling her desire to jump up and down and shout yesssssss we did ... GO Anthony Team we fooled them all.

I do want you to let me know one thing ... every single time Cindy was on the stand ... when questioned ... she ALWAYS ... EACH TIME ... started her answers with ummmm ... drove me nuts. Judge Judy says ummmm is not an answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Is this women serious? She'll stay in her world of denial and not budge.

I think Cindy sees any recognition of the Caseys problem as a reflection on herself.

Another thing Dr Phil mentioned was Casey admitted dumping Caylees body in the woods.
Cindy's Perfect World ... perfect home ... perfect husband ... perfect son and of course perfect daughter
and Cindy's perfect too.

I personally think the only reason George is still with Cindy is because of the potential financial gains. Of course he
is totally useless too.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:00 PM

Interesting article from Dr. Keith Ablow ... of course he could be pushing his upcoming book. I don't know who Dr. Ablow is ... never heard of him until he announced his book.

I did not realize George Anthony had been married before ... wife number one said George's dream was to be a character at Disney World ... Pluto or Mickey.

The Psychology Of George And Cindy Anthony | Fox News

Old 09-13-2011, 05:10 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,802,513 times
PART ONE---MY THOUGHTS.......

I really dont have a whole lot to say about it. Everything was much run-of-the-mill stuff that we knew already. Cindy of course, made excuses at to why her daughter did this or that as expected. She put three theories out there. Grand mal seizures, postpartum schizophrenia, and a brain tumor, none of which could be verified through various medical scans.

George? He seemed pretty upfront and honest in my opinion. He doesn't seem nearly as in denial as Cindy. He didn't try making any excuses for casey. Something that surprised me was that they didn't touch on the sexual molestation. I suppose they will get to that tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or