U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2011, 11:57 AM

25,880 posts, read 39,155,409 times

Advertisements

I taped it and watched it by fast forwarding through every commercial and watch this nonsense interview...so far nothing new, only Cindy keep protecting and coming up with every and more excuses she can think off.

George is to blame for gambling
Casey has a brain issue
Casey has ceisures
Casey has post...issues

Cindy has a mental issue and every one who takes one word from has a fact, is stupid and has a mental issue too.

Dr. Phil worded it right at the end...excuse, excuse, excuse. Cindy claims to had counceling and hopefully it was for free because it didn't work. Some people are hopeless and others are helpless, this family has both!

Old 09-14-2011, 12:39 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,784,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
The first time I felt that way was when they did the interview with Casey's ex-fiance and he spoke of Casey and Lee's history. Something just felt weird. I know Lee isn't the father, but the child's name was Cay-Lee...why would anyone name their child after themselves and their brother. That is all creepy in itself.
Very good observation GloyB!!!! I never thought of that myself. However, I do believe your imagination is running away with you. It's kind of like staring at the clouds and looking for patterns, if you stare hard and long enough, you just might find something.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:32 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,302,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
The first time I felt that way was when they did the interview with Casey's ex-fiance and he spoke of Casey and Lee's history. Something just felt weird. I know Lee isn't the father, but the child's name was Cay-Lee...why would anyone name their child after themselves and their brother. That is all creepy in itself.

I found Lee's words at Caylee's memorial service very very strange. He never called his niece's name... just CMA ... he never said Caylee. Hindsight now but I think the family united then to stand against any charges brought against CMA ... whatever it takes!

Lee Anthony's speech at Caylee's Memorial - YouTube

Old 09-14-2011, 03:28 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,891,390 times
Lee was accused of sexual abuse along with George, but the defense never approached the questioning with Lee. Odd.

Refering to Caylee with initials at the memorial. Nothing these people do make any sense.

I just watched the second interview with the Anthonys, George looked nervous to me.

Old 09-14-2011, 03:52 PM

13,820 posts, read 18,787,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
That's interesting. Why do you think that?
Well since you asked I think since the search team had searched the area where Caylee was found once before and never found anything and then they searched that area again and found caylee . Casey was already in custody , i believe Lee put caylees body there after talking to Casey at the jail .It is my theory that she had help putting Caylee there . That is why I say her brother is involved alot more than anyone is willing to admit .

Old 09-14-2011, 05:07 PM

PART TWO: MY THOUGHTS

GEORGE: I found everything George said to be quite credible. He was level-headed and straight to the point. He seems to accept the facts for what they are. However, he does seem to be in alot of pain and my heart goes out to him.

CINDY: Cindy on the otherhand is a different story altogether. Excuses, excuses, exuses! This women is so cleaerly living in a world of delusion......literaly! Even going as far as to say that the not guilty verdict was the work of God! She is in complete denial and it is evident that she whole-heartedly believes her delusions. This is to be expected though, because she is casey'smother, and a mothers love can blind you and cloud your judgement. I hope she is able to let go of her pain and accept things for what they are. My heart goes out to her as well.

CarolinaWomen, I didn't notice many "ummmm"'s but she did seem quite figity and had trouble looking Phil in the eyes.

There will be a part three that will air next monday and it looks to be the best segment yet.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Well since you asked I think since the search team had searched the area where Caylee was found once before and never found anything and then they searched that area again and found caylee . Casey was already in custody , i believe Lee put caylees body there after talking to Casey at the jail .It is my theory that she had help putting Caylee there . That is why I say her brother is involved alot more than anyone is willing to admit .
So in otherwords you just pulled this theory out of the air with no facts to support it right?

BTW, Each and every jailhouse conversation is recorded. If Casey had said anything to Lee as to the location of the body, you can bet it would have been revealed in court. Some of the theories I hear people spout off on message boards makes me wonder if the whole "jury of your peers" system of things is such a good idea after all. Sometimes I wonder how we ever get a conviction on any case.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 09-14-2011 at 05:17 PM..

Old 09-14-2011, 06:59 PM

WS88

Theres some grasping at straws with the public attempting to figure out the missing link, that we may never know. So, try cutting someone besides the Anthonys a break. If you think we know everything there is to know about this case you're foolish.

I had forgotten how close to the edge of the woods Caylees body was when discovered in December, until the photos came up while watching the second interview. I'm still scratching my head.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
WS88

Theres some grasping at straws with the public attempting to figure out the missing link, that we may never know. So, try cutting someone besides the Anthonys a break. If you think we know everything there is to know about this case you're foolish.

I had forgotten how close to the edge of the woods Caylees body was when discovered in December, until the photos came up while watching the second interview. I'm still scratching my head.
True Virgode, we dont know everything about this case and I'm betting we never will. My above statement to the poster who suspects Lee had something to do with it was genuine. It's not directed at that individual so much as it is a blanket statement about the public in general. It's true that this is merely a message board, but you have to remember that the same people posting to this board or that are the same ones who are sitting on juries, and that fact frightens me to say the least. Some of the things Ive read seem so outlandish, that I think jose himself would say "that's ridiculous".... Things that arent supported by even the slightest bit of the known facts or evidence.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:47 PM

If you've ever been a juror on any case, civil or criminal, you know how the selection process works. The prosecution and defense equally participate.

When you go into court, you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty
Norm Crosby

Another point I'll add,

Casey was in and out of jail a few times, we don't know who she contacted during those times or what conversations Lee had with the defense.

Don't you wonder why Baez never questioned Lee about Caseys sexual abuse allegations?

Another thing I remember is Lee over-hearing a conversation between his parents at a lunch break during the trial. Whatever it was, he went to the defense with the info. The conversation was never made public and for the defense ears, we can only imagine.

Last edited by virgode; 09-15-2011 at 12:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or