U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2011, 07:04 AM

507 posts, read 1,329,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I found Lee's words at Caylee's memorial service very very strange. He never called his niece's name... just CMA ... he never said Caylee. Hindsight now but I think the family united then to stand against any charges brought against CMA ... whatever it takes!

Lee Anthony's speech at Caylee's Memorial - YouTube

Yeah that whole CMA thing is very strange. Creepy strange. It made me wonder if Casey and Lee had some kind of incestuous relationship, perhaps in the past. I fully believe Casey claimed to police that they did, right after she was indicted.

This is a very interesting read:

Did Casey Tell The Sexual Abuse Story To Authorities In 2008? | Internet News Now

Old 09-15-2011, 09:45 AM

13,820 posts, read 18,775,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
So in otherwords you just pulled this theory out of the air with no facts to support it right?

BTW, Each and every jailhouse conversation is recorded. If Casey had said anything to Lee as to the location of the body, you can bet it would have been revealed in court. Some of the theories I hear people spout off on message boards makes me wonder if the whole "jury of your peers" system of things is such a good idea after all. Sometimes I wonder how we ever get a conviction on any case.
wow someone was asking me how I came to that theory and I answered them . Do you always get so worked up over someones theories ? I was simply answering a question that someone asked . Maybe some of us need to de stress so to speak .

Old 09-15-2011, 11:52 AM

13,900 posts, read 10,780,216 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
If you've ever been a juror on any case, civil or criminal, you know how the selection process works. The prosecution and defense equally participate
I know all about the striking process.

This is another scary thought.

Quote:
Don't you wonder why Baez never questioned Lee about Caseys sexual abuse allegations?
Not really no. Lee would have just denied it so they likely figured there was no need to do so. They were plenty happy with putting the heat on George for that and including Lee as an added Bonus. I was surprised that Jesse Grund wasn't allowed to testify as to what Casey had told him about the abuse alligations against her brother. I forget why Judge Perry disallowed the testimony. Not to mention that to me, Lee came off as the most sympathetic character in this, so theres another reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Do you always get so worked up over someones theories ?.
Only when they aren't supported by fact and dont make sense! Sorry if I offended, nothing personal.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:56 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,879,978 times
[quote=WhipperSnapper 88;20893442]
Quote:

Only when they aren't supported by fact and dont make sense! Sorry if I offended, nothing personal.
And you haven't supported speculation without fact?

........here we go with the hypocrisy again

Old 09-15-2011, 12:17 PM

[quote=virgode;20893515]
Quote:

And you haven't supported speculation without fact?

........here we go with the hypocrisy again
I'd like you to give me an example. I haven't thrown any theories about the case out there that haven't had even the slightest bit of fact to support them thats for sure. I may have speculated on what I thought about a certain person but that's about it. so and again

Old 09-15-2011, 01:36 PM

16,408 posts, read 28,880,032 times
Default How come none of you mentioned this ...

... about the interview?

Casey Anthony Drugged Caylee George Anthony Charges - ABC News

Quote:
George Anthony believes his daughter, Casey Anthony, drugged his granddaughter, Caylee, to sedate the toddler so her mother could go out.

"Yeah I blame my daughter for Caylee not being here today," George Anthony said on the "Dr Phil" show. "I believe she was there and I also believe she probably had some help."

In the strongest accusation he has made against his daughter, an emotional George Anthony told Phil McGraw that he believes Casey Anthony used drugs to act as a chemical babysitter for 2-year-old Caylee so that she could party with friends.

Referring to the "smell of death" that was in his daughter's car, George Anthony added, "Do I believe that she was possibly in the back of the car? I do…and she was placed down there at the end of our street."
Meanwhile, Cindy claimed she believed the drowning story ...

Old 09-15-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
... about the interview?

Just curios but I though you had no interest in this interview??????

Old 09-15-2011, 02:19 PM

16,408 posts, read 28,880,032 times
Quote:
Just curios but I though you had no interest in this interview??????
Not in watching it, but if you will remember I encouraged the rest of you to do so and count the lies for me!

So far I gather George is the less-deluded of the pair and Cindy is perhaps the model parent for Casey's pathological lying.

Old 09-15-2011, 04:21 PM

9,525 posts, read 4,865,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
... about the interview?

Yep, Cindy believes Caylee died from accidental drowning. But she doesn't believe George was there or took part in disposing of the body.

Old 09-15-2011, 04:44 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,879,978 times
[quote=WhipperSnapper 88;20893846.
I'd like you to give me an example. I haven't thrown any theories about the case out there that haven't had even the slightest bit of fact to support them thats for sure. I may have speculated on what I thought about a certain person but that's about it. so and again[/quote]

You're entitled to believe whatever you wish.

I've read your posts. Don't make me go back and start posting some of them to refresh your memory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or