U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2011, 09:10 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,810,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Stories about Caylees father are conflicting too.

I wish he would come forward.
Some say he's dead.

Quote:
I just had an after thought.....What guy would want his name associated with this case. Risky.
True but I think if he came forward and sued Casey A. for wrongful death, most people would be in support of it.

Old 09-24-2011, 06:17 AM

15,185 posts, read 13,471,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
If he has a conscience maybe he will stay quiet. Who would want to admit at this point they slept with a monster like Casey.Yuck. Itd be like a girl who dated Ted Bundy......
If he had a conscience, he would have been a father to Caylee and contributed to her support while she was alive.....instead of just jumping onto the "let's make money off of Caylee's death" bandwagon.

If Caylee's father had been involved in her life, taken her for regular visitations, helped out financialy, etc..........maybe Caylee would still be alive today.

If he comes forward now, just to cash in.....he is just as bad or worse than Casey, IMO.

If he had been around for Caylee when she was alive.....it would have totally changed the dynamics of EVERYTHING......think about it.

Old 09-24-2011, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Some say he's dead.

True but I think if he came forward and sued Casey A. for wrongful death, most people would be in support of it.
Not me. I would look at him as a disgusting piece of filth....just crawling out from underneath his rock to cash in.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:22 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,946,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
If Caylee's father had been involved in her life, taken her for regular visitations, helped out financialy, etc..........maybe Caylee would still be alive today.

If he had been around for Caylee when she was alive.....it would have totally changed the dynamics of EVERYTHING......think about it.
It would have changed the entire dynamic. Poor Caylee.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

If he actually knows hes the father, Yep, I'd support it.

Old 09-24-2011, 09:12 AM

18,852 posts, read 31,783,040 times
I doubt Casey even knows who he is for sure. Casey seems to have a loose moral compass.

Old 09-24-2011, 01:23 PM

Quote:
If he actually knows hes the father, Yep, I'd support it.
I just couldn't support it.

If there is a guy out there, that knew Caylee was his little girl all along.....and made no attempt to love her or be a father to her.....never gave a crap until he could make a buck? Nope, I couldn't support a piece of scum like that trying to cash in now. No way, no how.

Old 09-24-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
I just couldn't support it.

If there is a guy out there, that knew Caylee was his little girl all along.....and made no attempt to love her or be a father to her.....never gave a crap until he could make a buck? Nope, I couldn't support a piece of scum like that trying to cash in now. No way, no how.
Completely understand, have mixed feeling about it myself.

You know shes writing a book, I don't plan to purchase it, but they'll be enough people who will. I don't think she deserves to profit from Caylees death.

With enough civil suits, its possible she won't. Don't need to read the particulars about her family dysfunction or mother-daughter conflicts.

Maybe I'm wrong to think this way. I don't care if her parents have to support her for the rest of their life. She can work like everyone else or collect SS#, because shes mentally disturbed. Anyone who can dump their child in a swamp doesn't have my sympathies, even if the death was accidental.

Old 09-24-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Completely understand, have mixed feeling about it myself.

You know shes writing a book, I don't plan to purchase it, but they'll be enough people who will. I don't think she deserves to profit from Caylees death.

With enough civil suits, its possible she won't. Don't need to read the particulars about her family dysfunction or mother-daughter conflicts.

Maybe I'm wrong to think this way. I don't care if her parents have to support her for the rest of their life. She can work like everyone else or collect SS#, because shes mentally disturbed. Anyone who can dump their child in a swamp doesn't have my sympathies, even if the death was accidental.
I agree. I will not buy her book either and I don't mind the state of Florida making her pay for what she cost them....or that one child search organization recouping their costs, etc. But the absentee father....I don't want to see him or his family make any money off of Caylee's death.....the motivation there....just plain greed, IMO.....feeding off of the dead....like vultures.

I want Casey to suffer and pay.....but not to feed the obvious greed of a self-serving, dead-beat dad....or his family, if he is dead.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:16 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,810,325 times
Quote:
If he had a conscience, he would have been a father to Caylee and contributed to her support while she was alive.....instead of just jumping onto the "let's make money off of Caylee's death" bandwagon.

If he comes forward now, just to cash in.....he is just as bad or worse than Casey, IMO.

This is all assuming that the father knows he is the father. If he is alive, there is a good chance he is clueless in the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I doubt Casey even knows who he is for sure. Casey seems to have a loose moral compass.
Ya think? lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or