U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 02:27 PM

16,408 posts, read 28,880,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I am going to watch it.
You know how professional boxing has "punch stats" where someone counts all the punches thrown and landed?

Try and do a "BS stat" for us on how many outrageous statements are thrown around!

Old 08-30-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I have defended the Anthony's quite a bit on here, however, this interview just may change change my point of view. If they still stick to "it was an accidental death" or "Casey is innocent" then I'll be done with them for being so naive and dumb. Don't get me wrong, I can see why they were that way in the beginning because they were likely in denial, and during the trial because they wanted to atleast save their daughters life, but now? There is just no excuse, it's time to face facts.
Brush up on the content of their testimony and see how many statements they make on Dr. Phil that contradict what they swore to in court ...

Old 08-30-2011, 02:32 PM

15,158 posts, read 13,418,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I'm not trying to be off topic, but I found it pretty darn ironic that the local couple who's python killed their 2 year old, with no malice or premeditation on their part, they were DEVASTATED...not partying afterwards, actually got 12 year prison sentences.

I mean, what they did was stupid and negligent....but then some lying piece of crap like Casey goes free. The judicial system is cracking somewhere.
I would also like to add that they are animal abusers too. The authorities said that the poor snake was starving. If the snake wasn't starving....he probably wouldn't have even gone after that little girl when he got out of the cage.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
The liar didn't even finish high school.

Didn't even take the test for a "good enough diploma" (GED).

Who sees college grad in that future?
Wasn't she only one credit shy to get her diploma too? Talk about stupid.

How easy would it have been to make that up? Instead, just walk away from your high school diploma.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
You know how professional boxing has "punch stats" where someone counts all the punches thrown and landed?

Try and do a "BS stat" for us on how many outrageous statements are thrown around!
I will keep that in mind while I am watching.

Old 08-30-2011, 03:02 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,879,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but;20674245[B
]The liar[/b] didn't even finish high school.

Didn't even take the test for a "good enough diploma" (GED).

Who sees college grad in that future?
The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

College? Frankly, don't care, she'll feed off the Caylee Foundation along with her parents.

Old 08-30-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

College? Frankly, don't care, she'll feed off the Caylee Foundation along with her parents.
We all know she's never been gainfully employed for long, so what good would a college degree do for her anyway?

If the parents will let her suck off the teat of the "Foundation" after the filthy things her lawyer Baez stated in court about her father and brother.

W-O-R-K is a four-letter word to her. S-T-E-A-L is what she has her main experience in when it comes to making a living.

Old 08-30-2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Wasn't she only one credit shy to get her diploma too? Talk about stupid.

How easy would it have been to make that up? Instead, just walk away from your high school diploma.
It really shows true laziness, dysfunction and total DISINTEREST.

I guess she planned out her career as "thief" while still in high school ... best part: no diploma of any kind necessary! Truly la bella vita!

Old 08-30-2011, 03:16 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,879,978 times
Quote:
We all know she's never been gainfully employed for long, so what good would a college degree do for her anyway?

If the parents will let her suck off the teat of the "Foundation" after the filthy things her lawyer Baez stated in court about her father and brother.

W-O-R-K is a four-letter word to her. S-T-E-A-L is what she has her main experience in when it comes to making a living.
What if its true? My opinion, George is no ones victim.

I found it odd he wasn't outraged by the accusation in court, but went off when questioned about the family pets and found it odd the number of family pets that died.

Old 08-30-2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
What if its true? My opinion, George is no ones victim.

I found it odd he wasn't outraged by the accusation in court, but went off when questioned about the family pets and found it odd the number of family pets that died.
She never testified to it. I don't believe it. I think it was just one of many cheap defense tricks meant to deflect attention from the real victim of this crime, Caylee.

I found it odd during the parts I watched how whenever there was talk of poor Casey's "sexual abuse" she bawled piteously for herself, but whenever Caylee's death and suffering was brought up, she had that steely dead-eyed rattlesnake glare in her eyes and did not shed a single tear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or