Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 10:11 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times

Advertisements

me too..... going to set my DVR

Old 08-27-2011, 10:20 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Why bother? It will be nothing but lies, and self serving sap from people who lack any sense or class. Really, spend your time on something more useful, like digging a hole to China with a teaspoon.

Old 08-28-2011, 07:03 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Yes and they blamed the anger over the casey anthony case for their sentence and conviction. It may SOUND ridiculous but I do believe there COULD be some merit to that.

Your source please? What do you know that I don't that would lead you to believe the parents are paying for her college?

Check your facts. The money for that interview is going to charity. Yes it is THEIR charity, but to charity all the same.
My "source" is common sense.
The only way to check the facts is to BE there when Cindy writes the check OR if they let their "daughter" back into their house, to be their when SHE writes the check. It is a FACT that she steals from her parents, grandparents and friends.

Old 08-28-2011, 07:06 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Quote:
[

Unfortunantly not everyone here agrees
Unfortunately some people believed the lies that were presented at the trial.

Old 08-28-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
My "source" is common sense.
Ah, I see. You don't have one, just as I thought.

Quote:
Unfortunately some people believed the lies that were presented at the trial.
Agreed, that was my piont when I wrote this.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:03 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,962,389 times
The 'teaser' is out for the premier of Dr Phil on September 12.

George & Cindy Anthony to spill the "Death Secret" on Dr Phil Show? - YouTube

Then this little tidbit shows up locally where I live ... can you believe this!!!

According to a TV station in Charlotte, NC. George and Cindy were shopping at Belk in the Signal Hill Mall in Statesville, NC. Statesville is a small city about a half hour's drive north of Charlotte.

Casey Anthony's Parents Allegedly Spotted Shopping in Statesville | Charlotte News | Weather | Carolina Panthers | Bobcats | FOX Charlotte | Top Stories

It appears a resident shopping in Belk shot this video and apparently Mall Security was called and someone followed them to their car!!!! Why would anyone feel uneasy if that is the Anthonys shopping at Belk?

Does the mere sight of Cindy and George Anthony strike fear in people?

Of course the Anthonys could use this video and article to point out how hard life is for them. But the Anthonys put themselves out there the day Cindy made the first 911 call and they have been front and center since that time. The more attention they get the more they lap it up ... they need to go into seclusion some place and stop feeding the media frenzy.

Or just perhaps ... the Anthonys could swing a deal with malls and stores to PAY them a fee not to shop in their stores/malls (like Abercrombie and Fitch offering to pay the cast from "Jersey Shore" not to wear their clothing.)

It was a slow news day in the Charlotte area.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:15 PM

I have defended the Anthony's quite a bit on here, however, this interview just may change change my point of view. If they still stick to "it was an accidental death" or "Casey is innocent" then I'll be done with them for being so naive and dumb. Don't get me wrong, I can see why they were that way in the beginning because they were likely in denial, and during the trial because they wanted to atleast save their daughters life, but now? There is just no excuse, it's time to face facts.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:12 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
I have defended the Anthony's quite a bit on here, however, this interview just may change change my point of view. If they still stick to "it was an accidental death" or "Casey is innocent" then I'll be done with them for being so naive and dumb. Don't get me wrong, I can see why they were that way in the beginning because they were likely in denial, and during the trial because they wanted to atleast save their daughters life, but now? There is just no excuse, it's time to face facts.
Denial They're a family that lies and keeps secrets. They both know the truth.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:20 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,292,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I'm not trying to be off topic, but I found it pretty darn ironic that the local couple who's python killed their 2 year old, with no malice or premeditation on their part, they were DEVASTATED...not partying afterwards, actually got 12 year prison sentences.

I mean, what they did was stupid and negligent....but then some lying piece of crap like Casey goes free. The judicial system is cracking somewhere.
They were idiots.

They should have just dumped the child's body in a shallow grave and told everyone who asked that the child was living it up with a nanny in another city who was also planning to take the child on a tour of every amusement park in the continental USA ... then hopefully the body would be found too late as a skeleton to have any CSI worthy clues left on it.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:24 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,292,576 times
Quote:
They need to earn money to pay for the liar's college education.
Isn't that what "good" parents do?
We all know what "good" parents they are, now don't we?
To lie for the whacko seems to be the new definition of a "good" parent.
Everybody who watches is chipping in to send the murderer to college in my opinion.
By the way, WHO IS Caylee Anthony???
Seems the answer to that question is, nothing and nobody.
The liar didn't even finish high school.

Didn't even take the test for a "good enough diploma" (GED).

Who sees college grad in that future?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime