Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2011, 11:31 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Caylee was always either with Cindy, George or Casey......no abuse there. Casey was taking care of Caylee when she left her in the care of her grandparents.....no abuse there.

There has never been any proof of Casey using drugs.....other than being seen buying beer with some of the money she stole and one of her boyfriends admitting that he and his friends smoked pot once in awhile. No proof that Casey smoked pot or even that she ever got drunk.

The one time Casey did see a doctor, when Jesse called the paramedics for that seizure......there was never any mention of drugs being involved.

I don't think Casey had a drug problem, it she did, I am sure the prosecution could have found at least one witness who would have testified to it.

No one ever had any idea that Casey was drugging Caylee either.....not one witness anywhere. Cindy had no idea that Casey was drugging Caylee either. Actually, to this day, there still is no proof that Casey drugged Caylee.

I don't think Cindy could have gotten temporary custody.....there was no proof anywhere that Casey wasn't taking care of Caylee.

By the time anything happened that even hinted that Casey was an unfit mother.....it was too late....Caylee was already dead.
Casey has the Cindy syndrome....both lie, don't care to who and both have no morale standards.

Both need therapy but I doubt it will help.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:24 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
The reason there was never any identified abuse on Caylee, is that Cindy and Lee always enabled Casey to the point that she never had the opportunity. And they would have covered up any neglect issues. Which is why it is usually so difficult to terminate parental rights of drug addicts who have parents who take care of grandkids...we know that they are bad Mothers...but no one wants the kids to suffer...so there is never evidence of neglect or abuse to take away parental rights. Same with Casey, she probably did neglect her child...but not to the point that it was criminal.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:46 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
The reason there was never any identified abuse on Caylee, is that Cindy and Lee always enabled Casey to the point that she never had the opportunity. And they would have covered up any neglect issues. Which is why it is usually so difficult to terminate parental rights of drug addicts who have parents who take care of grandkids...we know that they are bad Mothers...but no one wants the kids to suffer...so there is never evidence of neglect or abuse to take away parental rights. Same with Casey, she probably did neglect her child...but not to the point that it was criminal.
Yes. Casey made some bad decisions for sure, but nothing that would have been so severe that the courts would have removed Caylee from her custody. Half the time, Childrens services doesn't act even when they need to. I know this first hand. It was reprted to them that a child my family knew was being punched and otherwise physically beaten, and never was an investigfation was conducted. Not even so much as a visit to the home. Our tax dollars hard at work eh?

Old 09-19-2011, 04:59 PM

PART THREE: MY FINAL THOUGHTS

Uneventful.......

Nothing really knew at all. Cindy continued on with her delusions, picking and choosing what parts of the defense theory she did and did not want to believe. Also unsurprising was the fact that Cindy claimed she was as happy as a lark that the jury came back with not guilty on all three counts. I couldn't predict what George was going to say about that one, but I'm glad he feels the way he does about it, shows he still maintains atleast an ounce of common sense. { for those of you who didn't watch, he said he was glad she didn't get the DP, but still wanted to see her held accountable for Caylee's death, which makes perfect sense, atleast to me. }

The question that I really wanted answered was if they would ever let Casey come back to the home, and, according to what they said, the answer would be no. That is important. It shows means that in some small way, even though she wasn't held accountable by the jury, she still has lost something in all of this. She still will pay in a small way because she has lost the relationship with her father.

For those of you predicting divorce, that also was addressed. They both feel pretty confident that they will make it through on top. George said there isn't much more that could hurt them worse than they already have been and if they can make it through that, they can make it through anything. I suppose only time will tell though. WEe'll see what happens when Casey comes-a-knock'in.

CarolinaWomen, I wanted to tell you that this time, I did notice quite a few "and....ummmm's" from Cindy.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone actualy believe that George might have molested his daughter?

Old 09-19-2011, 05:16 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,292,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

Uneventful.......

Nothing really knew at all. Cindy continued on with her delusions, picking and choosing what parts of the defense theory she did and did not want to believe. Also unsurprising was the fact that Cindy claimed she was as happy as a lark that the jury came back with not guilty on all three counts. I couldn't predict what George was going to say about that one, but I'm glad he feels the way he does about it, shows he still maintains atleast an ounce of common sense. { for those of you who didn't watch, he said he was glad she didn't get the DP, but still wanted to see her held accountable for Caylee's death, which makes perfect sense, atleast to me. }

The question that I really wanted answered was if they would ever let Casey come back to the home, and, according to what they said, the answer would be no. That is important. It shows means that in some small way, even though she wasn't held accountable by the jury, she still has lost something in all of this. She still will pay in a small way because she has lost the relationship with her father.

For those of you predicting divorce, that also was addressed. They both feel pretty confident that they will make it through on top. George said there isn't much more that could hurt them worse than they already have been and if they can make it through that, they can make it through anything. I suppose only time will tell though. WEe'll see what happens when Casey comes-a-knock'in.

CarolinaWomen, I wanted to tell you that this time, I did notice quite a few "and....ummmm's" from Cindy.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone actualy believe that George might have molested his daughter?
No. I think it was a filthy lie made up to (attempt to) "excuse" Casey's behavior and to take the focus off the real victim, Caylee, and turn the focus onto Casey as a supposed "victim."

If you look at the jail tapes, you will see at least one segment where Casey thanks George for being such a great father to her, yada yada yada ...

Nobody who was sexually abused by their father would be thanking him.

Old 09-19-2011, 05:32 PM

^^^ Yeah, I think Dr. Phil made a great point. Cindy had said that Casey didn't want George back in the home after they had split, and that if the molestation accusations were true, she would have used that against him and told her mother right then what had happened so Cindy would break it off perminantly. Great point and quite telling.

Old 09-19-2011, 05:42 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post

I don't think Cindy could have gotten temporary custody.....there was no proof anywhere that Casey wasn't taking care of Caylee.

By the time anything happened that even hinted that Casey was an unfit mother.....it was too late....Caylee was already dead.
I don't believe Caylee was abused, by her mother or her grandparents.

It seems the environment in the Anthony home was tense and completely controlled by Cindy, but she had knowledge and proof of enough where there could have been an intervention by social services.

Anthony’s friend Amy Huizenga said Anthony “is someone who starts believing her lies.” She said Anthony brought Caylee to a few adult parties held at night, which Huizenga didn’t like.

Longtime friend Ryan Pasley got a call from Cindy Anthony earlier this summer. He said she warned him against talking to Casey because “she’s been lying about a lot of stuff and . . . stole money from her and her grandmother.” Cindy Anthony called her daughter a “sociopath.”

Old 09-19-2011, 06:00 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
George said Casey wouldn't let him look in her trunk.

This is a long clip, at the end George says, "The body in the trunk was not my granddaughter". Freudian slip?

George Anthony - The Body In The Trunk Was Not My Granddaughter - YouTube

Old 09-19-2011, 06:42 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

Uneventful.......

whippersnapper, I followed this case and on justisequestnet, where they had published emails between Cindy and her brother Rick, telling Cindy she needed to face reality and deal with caseys pathology (this was around the time casey was pregnant and Cindy said she was retaining water and not exercising) Rick called her out on many of the delusions. that was 2007 and even before...

Cindy is a liar and now in her own world. Anything she says or writes is to cover up for her lunatic daughter.

That said, I do feel sorry for George. He was suicidal in 2009 (the Daytona hotel incident) and clearly knew in his heart something was very ,very wrong. Apparently he decided to stick with Cindy and be henpecked for the rest of his life. That is sad.

No, George did not cover up for the murder, that whole theory is an insane red herring Baez just threw out to the jury. George prolly never even molested casey, even if he did many molested children dont become murderers.

caylee is dead. End of story. The fact that Cindy covers up for it is just insane (she's not stupid, but she must be a delusional enabler). I have seen enablers in action. Their son can have five DUI's and run someone over, and the Mom will say, "oh hes a good boy". Serial killer Ted Bundys mother refused to believe her son was a serial killer till she went to her grave.

FBI profilers have written on the subject of parents who are enablers. monsters are made, not born. Dr Helen Morrison wrote on many of these cases.

This case is beyond sickening because Caylee was murdered for no other reason than a grandmother in denial and a murderous enraged daughter who needed therapy.

Last edited by dreamofmonterey; 09-19-2011 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: add

Old 09-19-2011, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
George said Casey wouldn't let him look in her trunk.

This is a long clip, at the end George says, "The body in the trunk was not my granddaughter". Freudian slip?
I think it's a case of "your reading too much into his chosen words"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime