Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 08:24 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

Denied them? I don't think they confirmed OR denied that she was in Ohio at the time of the sightings. Though later on they did confirm them.
Denied by Baez. And I can understand why, they were protecting her safety.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2011, 09:59 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Denied by Baez.
Link?

Quote:
they were protecting her safety.
HA!!! If you want to believe that go right ahead. That "sighting" was staged, bought and paid for. I'd bet a million bucks on it.

They were getting ready to move her anyway so they figured they would stage a sighting so that the whole world would THINK she was in Ohio after they moved her to a new location and probably figured why not make a few bucks while doing it?..... win win.

Old 09-26-2011, 12:31 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,627,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
There is no debtor's prison so that won't happen.
Oh yes Ma'am there is. It is called "failure to comply". Courts can and do use it all the time.

They can and will throw your booty in the pokie if you don't pay.

Heck, some court systems have it set up not, you do a day of jail time for a certain amount off your fines/fees. Around here 1day in jail = $100 off your fines/fees.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:43 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Oh yes Ma'am there is. It is called "failure to comply". Courts can and do use it all the time.

Heck, some court systems have it set up not, you do a day of jail time for a certain amount off your fines/fees. Around here 1day in jail = $100 off your fines/fees.

Fines and fees are two totally different things.

Fines are a legal action while fees are more of a business action.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Link?

HA!!! If you want to believe that go right ahead. That "sighting" was staged, bought and paid for. I'd bet a million bucks on it.

They were getting ready to move her anyway so they figured they would stage a sighting so that the whole world would THINK she was in Ohio after they moved her to a new location and probably figured why not make a few bucks while doing it?..... win win.
No link, When Baez was contacted on a few occasions about sightings, He always replied with his stock answer, its not Casey, we have her in a safe place. After watching a Geraldo interview, he said it was Casey.

Never said I thought it was her, I've posted the opposite..

Old 09-26-2011, 11:58 AM

I went to the supermarket and theres Casey on the cover of People mag.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:24 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Didn't Baez say all the time that finding Caylee was the most important thing..before the trial, while he probably knew she drowned according to his statement at trial...to me it was just B.S. but he won the case so B.S. gives you a jail free pass!

Old 09-26-2011, 07:57 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
No link, When Baez was contacted on a few occasions about sightings, He always replied with his stock answer, its not Casey, we have her in a safe place. After watching a Geraldo interview, he said it was Casey.

Never said I thought it was her, I've posted the opposite..
Oh I believe it was her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Didn't Baez say all the time that finding Caylee was the most important thing..before the trial, while he probably knew she drowned according to his statement at trial...to me it was just B.S. but he won the case so B.S. gives you a jail free pass!
Actualy the "drowning" theory didn't come into light until WAY later. She didn't come up with this story until she heard another inmate telling their story about how their son drowned in the family swimming pool, and her father was the one to find him.

hmmmm......

Old 09-27-2011, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Oh I believe it was her
I'm confused?

You said you thought it was staged? Can you explain?

Old 09-27-2011, 06:30 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,592,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post

yes, they can put a civil judgment against her in court and once money comes in and she tries to cash it, in any bank that acct is frozen by the court and they get the money first. She cannot escape any Judgment Order signed by a judge.

Even if she attempts to file in federal court a bankruptcy Chapter 7 , federal law specifically prohibits exoneration of criminal judgments and liens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime