U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 09:24 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,116,810 times

Advertisements

Kathy Nicole Dale-Vincent Hill-4- she only got 41 mos to testify against her live in boyfriend. She admitted jamming a fork all in his mouth because he wouldn't eat. Autopsy founds cuts all in his mouth.

Sarah Berry-Chandler Grafner-7-live in girlfriend of Chandler's stepbrothers father. They starved him to death in a 4x4 closet. She got 40 years, thank God. I will never forget little Chandler.

Melissa Jenkins-Robert Manwill-8-she testified against the boyfriend. Abuse, torture and death.

Priscilla Plaza-Nicholas Plaza-5-she testified against boyfriend. Nicholas was sexually abused, his penis messed up, legs broken, he crawled in front of people for days.

Corinne Baker-Domick Calhoun-4-he was beaten and tortured for 4 days, begging his mother to make him stop, her boyfriend.

Donna Duncan-Joseph Michael Duncan-7-his mother said, "I brought him into the world, I can take him out...." Her boyfriend did. He beat him daily with belts, tortured him, then stuffed his body in a trash bag in a closet. she is out of prison already.

Sheryl Coe-Bradley McGee-2-he was to be adopted by a loving family, she took him back. Her boyfriend abused him and banged his head repeatedly in the toilet for soiling his pants. She is out after 9 years and has custody of another child.......

Sharon Turnells-Landon Payne-4-too much to repeat. She will probably be out in 25 years.

Lisa Holland-Ricky Holland-7-he ran away and begged a neighbor to let him stay there.......

One of the worst.....Jessica Scwartz (sp)-A.J. Scwartz-if the D.A. had not gone to GA for another autopsy, after the florida ME ruled it accidental, that woman would be free. He had to fight to get a conviction. I read his book, so heartbreaking. That poor, poor child.

Stephanie Sloop-Ethan Stacey-4-the judge mandated visitation with the mother. The mother and live in boyfriend tortured and killed him within a week of his coming.

Valerie Herman-Adam Herman-10-there will never be justice for Adam. Family members knew of the torture. He was kept chained in a bathtub, in the basement, force fed, whipped, he ask for help and no one gave it. He is just gone, no trace and no justice.

Lois Jurgens-Dennis Jurgens-3-killed horrifically in 1965-she was brought to justice by her daughter in 1987 and she was released in 1995.

I have doubts about Darlie Routier being the murderer. Andrea Yates was a pitiful case. But, my heart aches for all of these children. There are many female children killed, I guess because I have several grandsons, I take the little boys more to heart.

Quote:
...IvoryTickler...Usually, they are not tortured before they are killed like victims are when killers are preying on strangers.
In some cases but not that often.....parents can be monsters, too.....if nothing else, standing by while their child is beaten and tortured.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2011, 12:09 AM

18,657 posts, read 23,235,665 times
How is it that people do not speak out?
If I saw AJ for example, outside naked, I would call the cops1 That must be illegal!

Old 09-26-2011, 07:41 AM
Status: "Be yourself. What's the alternative?" (set 17 days ago)

8,681 posts, read 10,836,637 times
We had a case here in Phoenix maybe 3-4 months ago. It made National News. The lunatic mother and children I think putting the one daughter in a "box" and letting her die there--child maybe 10. She had been abused repeatedly before and CPS (Crummy Protective Services) had investigated 2-3 times. Did nothing. Family told police it was a "game" that went wrong somehow. But, after police investigated found out it wasn't. Actually CPS here had 2 other cases of child killings investigated (at some level) that ended in child deaths that month! Was on the news and CPS under major scrutiny here.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:35 AM

1,677 posts, read 2,057,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
How is it that people do not speak out?
If I saw AJ for example, outside naked, I would call the cops1 That must be illegal!
I think in that case, people did report AJ's abuse. It was Florida's ridiculously incompetent child protective services that let him die. If I remember correctly, one woman called so much that they told her if she didn't stop, they would take HER kids away.

But you're right, in so many cases, after the child is already dead all these people start talking about what they saw and what they heard. Infuriates me because WHY wouldn't you step up and talk WHILE it was happening, instead of talking about it on the news after the child is dead?

Old 09-26-2011, 09:47 AM

1,677 posts, read 2,057,913 times
Another one...forgot the mother's name, but the child she killed was Daniele Kelly, her own 13 year old daughter. Daniele (I'm not spelling it correctly, it was Danielle but spelled in a weird way) had cerebral palsy and her so called mother left her laying in bed in a filthy room, didn't feed or clean her and basically let her starve to death in her own filth. It was August and she spent her life in a hot room with windows shut. For two years, she never went to school or to a doctor. And there were social workers who visited the home regularly and never bothered to step past the front door and check on her, even though they KNEW this child had not seen a doctor or anybody in 2 years. When Daniele was dying, one of her siblings tried to help her and the mother stopped him. After she died, the sibling called the police against his mother's wishes. Daniele had bedsores covering her whole back that went all the way to the bone.

Both parents were charged, along with a whole slew of social workers who falsified records or just didn't give a damn. The mother had a bunch of female friends who came to her house and sat around having a good old time, knew this child was dying in the bedroom, and not only did nothing, but lied to authorities and told them what a wonderful mom their friend was and how Daniele was in perfect health when they saw her. But here's the crazy part...the mother and father tried to sue social services THEMSELVES for allowing THEM to kill their own daughter! Talk about some bloodthirsty and money hungry evil people.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:24 PM

16,408 posts, read 28,886,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Susan Smith.

To me the most evil ones are the ones who lure in prey. I'm not justifying what Susan Smith or any other mother who has killed her children did but that's more of a case of her having no feelings for her kids and seeing them as in her way and something she needed to get rid of. The ones who lure in prey seek to cause pain and death for the sake of causing pain and death. Had Susan Smith never had children, she probably would have never killed anyone. Her boys were obstacles to the life she wanted. She just didn't see them as human. She didn't seek them out to kill them to watch them die like the really evil ones do. She just didn't care and they were in her way.

It's really bugging me that I can't think of the couples names who kidnapped young girls, raped and tortured them and then killed them just to watch them die. IMO THAT is true evil.

Found it. Myra Hindley.
She made me think of another sadistic serial killer Brit -- Rosemary West. She and her husband, Fred, killed several girls (including their own), burying some on their property (the infamous 25 Cromwell St.).

Old 09-26-2011, 05:59 PM

3,813 posts, read 3,656,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
My ex-wife....
I was waiting for this one...

Old 09-26-2011, 07:12 PM

25,393 posts, read 30,732,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
Kathy Nicole Dale-Vincent Hill-4- she only got 41 mos to testify against her live in boyfriend. She admitted jamming a fork all in his mouth because he wouldn't eat. Autopsy founds cuts all in his mouth.

Sarah Berry-Chandler Grafner-7-live in girlfriend of Chandler's stepbrothers father. They starved him to death in a 4x4 closet. She got 40 years, thank God. I will never forget little Chandler.

Melissa Jenkins-Robert Manwill-8-she testified against the boyfriend. Abuse, torture and death.

Priscilla Plaza-Nicholas Plaza-5-she testified against boyfriend. Nicholas was sexually abused, his penis messed up, legs broken, he crawled in front of people for days.

Corinne Baker-Domick Calhoun-4-he was beaten and tortured for 4 days, begging his mother to make him stop, her boyfriend.

Donna Duncan-Joseph Michael Duncan-7-his mother said, "I brought him into the world, I can take him out...." Her boyfriend did. He beat him daily with belts, tortured him, then stuffed his body in a trash bag in a closet. she is out of prison already.

Sheryl Coe-Bradley McGee-2-he was to be adopted by a loving family, she took him back. Her boyfriend abused him and banged his head repeatedly in the toilet for soiling his pants. She is out after 9 years and has custody of another child.......

Sharon Turnells-Landon Payne-4-too much to repeat. She will probably be out in 25 years.

Lisa Holland-Ricky Holland-7-he ran away and begged a neighbor to let him stay there.......

One of the worst.....Jessica Scwartz (sp)-A.J. Scwartz-if the D.A. had not gone to GA for another autopsy, after the florida ME ruled it accidental, that woman would be free. He had to fight to get a conviction. I read his book, so heartbreaking. That poor, poor child.

Stephanie Sloop-Ethan Stacey-4-the judge mandated visitation with the mother. The mother and live in boyfriend tortured and killed him within a week of his coming.

Valerie Herman-Adam Herman-10-there will never be justice for Adam. Family members knew of the torture. He was kept chained in a bathtub, in the basement, force fed, whipped, he ask for help and no one gave it. He is just gone, no trace and no justice.

Lois Jurgens-Dennis Jurgens-3-killed horrifically in 1965-she was brought to justice by her daughter in 1987 and she was released in 1995.

I have doubts about Darlie Routier being the murderer. Andrea Yates was a pitiful case. But, my heart aches for all of these children. There are many female children killed, I guess because I have several grandsons, I take the little boys more to heart.

In some cases but not that often.....parents can be monsters, too.....if nothing else, standing by while their child is beaten and tortured.
That is a disheartening list. Sometimes I wonder if we wouldn't do the universe a favor if we launched all of our nuclear bombs and wiped ourselves out.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:57 PM

22,707 posts, read 16,817,419 times
My biological mother.

***** almost killed me.

I'm not even joking.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:13 AM

4,130 posts, read 13,307,278 times
I think I remember that case, it was years ago and the woman was to board the girl and her sister - the orig. family had a lot of children and the father/husband was gone - the place was a teenage hangout w/ a lot of teens (their friends) coming and going - the girls' father (I think they traveled in a carnival and they knew it wasnt a good life for their daughters) never sent any $$ and the woman was resentful and tortured the girl and later she died in the attic - there was a definite gang mentality - this was back many yrs ago when abuse wasnt talked about - finally I guess there was a tip and the sister told authorities what happened on the condition they remove her from the house no matter what - the dead girl had scars and cig. burns and it was very sad, I think she was only 14 or 15, it was a true house of horrors - it might have been on Unsolved Mysteries (although it was solved) - what a pointless waste - if the woman didnt want the girls, Im sure they could have gone to an orphanage but back then, money was extremely tight and people looked the other way (apparently) w/ abuse etc - I think they attended school for a while and in the beginning everyone seemed happy but it didnt last long - there were no phones, no tv, no awareness etc - very very sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
There was a case where a woman, can't remember her name, took in a teenaged girl to care for her--dad dropped her off I think or something like that. They starved, beat her, etc. and she got her kids to do it, they eventually killed her, carved things in her chest. Forgot the name, but if there's a hel*, they'll all be in the front row waiting for their ticket in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime