Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 04:52 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,162,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
She was obviously involved in the events that led up to the murder of her room mate. So here we have another promiscuous young (White) woman who uses drugs, getting away with murder. Typical. I'm sure the victim's family has suffered enough without having to see their loved one's murderer walk free.
Her involvement was not obvious to me. In fact, it seemed obvious to me that she was innocent. It also wasn't obvious to those who acquitted her. What evidence makes her supposed guilt so obvious to those who think she is guilty?

Old 10-03-2011, 04:53 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,028,349 times
Quote:
She got away with murder
The reason she got away with murder is because she's benefited from white female privilege. I didn't think Italy would have that syndrome like here in the US.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:53 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,730,003 times
Quote:
She was obviously involved in the events that led up to the murder of her room mate. So here we have another promiscuous young (White) woman who uses drugs, getting away with murder. Typical. I'm sure the victim's family has suffered enough without having to see their loved one's murderer walk free.
how do you know she was obviously involved??
So basically you want to see her convicted because she's a caucasion and lord knows enough white folk get away with murder already

Old 10-03-2011, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west of encino View Post
the reason she got away with murder is because she's benefited from white female privilege. I didn't think italy would have that syndrome like here in the us.
omg--lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lock her up--she be a whitey!!!

Old 10-03-2011, 04:59 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,454,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Her involvement was not obvious to me. In fact, it seemed obvious to me that she was innocent. It also wasn't obvious to those who acquitted her. What evidence makes her supposed guilt so obvious to those who think she is guilty?
The type/same amount of evidence that made the likes of Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, etc guilty.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
The type/same amount of evidence that made the likes of Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, etc guilty.
nothing at all like it. What is obvious is that you have not followed this trial at all.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:07 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,887,118 times
Good for her. Now throw the crooked prosecutor into prison in her place.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:12 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,454,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
nothing at all like it. What is obvious is that you have not followed this trial at all.
What type of a person, except for a guilty person, lies about where they were, what they were doing and who they were with doing the crime?

What type of person falsely accuses a person that they know is innocent of the crime, the Black bar owner, thereby jeopardizing an innocent man's freedom?

What type of person "makes out" with her boyfriend at the crime scene, a murder crime scene? What a tramp.

Amanda Knox is a filthy, murdering wh--- and its too bad that the Italian government didn't properly handle the crime scene because she should be spending the rest of her life behind bars.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Good for her. Now throw the crooked DA into prison in her place.

Amen!!!! He is the son of Satan!!

Old 10-03-2011, 05:14 PM

Quote:
What type of a person, except for a guilty person, lies about where they were, what they were doing and who they were with doing the crime?

What type of person falsely accuses a person that they know is innocent of the crime, the Black bar owner, thereby jeopardizing an innocent man's freedom?

What type of person "makes out" with her boyfriend at the crime scene, a murder crime scene? What a tramp.

Amanda Knox is a filthy, murdering wh--- and its too bad that the Italian government didn't properly handle the crime scene because she should be spending the rest of her life behind bars.
wow...just freaking wow...........you have not a clue of what you speak. But honestly I could not care any less what you think because the innocent Amanda is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime