U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 12:27 AM

18,764 posts, read 23,496,744 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know the terms of her probation? Does anyone know where she lives?

I am not terribly surprised that she does not have a job. She did not have a consistent work history before all of this. Why would she now? In addition, she is notorious. She has no skills other than being reasonably attractive. Orlando is loaded with chain restaurants but I can't see Chilli's or Olive Garden giving her as a waitress job. Motel maid? Perhaps. But she wouldn't do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 12:36 AM

3,017 posts, read 3,293,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
During the meeting, Anthony said she is still unemployed and not attending any vocational or educational classes. She also said she has had no source of income in the past month.

She said she has not used any illegal drugs or controlled substances. Anthony said she drank alcohol, but not to excess.
I love it. The same state judicial system that has the power to call her in for a probation meeting and inquire as to whether or not she has any income, is working, attending school, using illegal drugs or drinking to excess does not have the power to require her to have her tubes tied to prevent her from getting F'd again and having another child.

This is great. . . .

Waiting for the next question. "So, Casey have you had sex since our last meeting, and / or are you pregnant?"

And asking a known, prooven LIAR if she has used drugs or consumed alcohol to excess. Unbelievable.

Just goes to show you how absolutely pathetic the system is. The probation officer is concerned with only three things and they are all paid for by taxpayers: 01 next raise, 02 vacation time, and 03 pension.

Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-05-2011, 04:55 AM

28,206 posts, read 20,926,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
I love it. The same state judicial system that has the power to call her in for a probation meeting and inquire as to whether or not she has any income, is working, attending school, using illegal drugs or drinking to excess does not have the power to require her to have her tubes tied to prevent her from getting F'd again and having another child.

This is great. . . .

Waiting for the next question. "So, Casey have you had sex since our last meeting, and / or are you pregnant?"

And asking a known, prooven LIAR if she has used drugs or consumed alcohol to excess. Unbelievable.

Just goes to show you how absolutely pathetic the system is. The probation officer is concerned with only three things and they are all paid for by taxpayers: 01 next raise, 02 vacation time, and 03 pension.

Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What does being on probation and compelling the criminal to be responsible for their own behaviors have to do with state enforced sterilization?

I think your grotesque over generalization of the probation officers and the work they do is disgusting. Drug tests cost mucho bucks. Most probation offices will not test unless there is suspicion of use.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:48 AM

43,858 posts, read 44,792,868 times
I think they should hand her a bottle of chloroform and tell her party her a$$ off all alone.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:37 AM

13,900 posts, read 10,869,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
why should she be allowed to? No drugs allowed. Same difference to me. Both alter the mind.
She has plenty of skanky,low life friends.
She is afforded the same allowances as anyone else on probation. The rules are as long as you don't do it in excess, a little alcohol is fine. Now, if you want to debate the specific rules of what should and shouldn't be allowed for someone on probation, that;s another matter.

I know she had a lot of shady freinds before she went to jail, don't know of any now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
should be forbidden. Excess is different to different people
Maybe so, but as far as the law is concerned, I believe it's 0.08%

Old 10-05-2011, 12:58 PM

16,085 posts, read 24,072,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Does anyone know the terms of her probation? Does anyone know where she lives?
People mag says shes in Northern Florida.
Casey Anthony: PEOPLE Magazine Cover Story : People.com

Amanda Knox is her new BFF....I'm joking.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:02 PM

9,930 posts, read 9,363,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

What freinds?
Juliette, Annabelle, Zanny and her sister, Jeffrey, Eric, Zach she can surround herself with all her friends.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:13 PM

17,032 posts, read 27,022,490 times
I think the truth of the matter is she is essentially in her own prison. Kind of like OJ is/was. I don't see any company taking a risk on hiring her, at least in a position where she would interact with coworkers or the public. I don't think she will make to many friends outside of the ones she already has. She should be working on getting a GED or something. Not many avenues are really open for her.

I don't think even the adult film industry would take a risk on her (at least publically), like they did with Octomom.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:38 PM

16,085 posts, read 24,072,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
I don't think even the adult film industry would take a risk on her (at least publically), like they did with Octomom.
I don't know about that

Do you remember Amy Fisher, aka Long Island Lolita, shot Joey Buttafuocos wife and paralized a portion of her face, then went to prison? Went on to have an adult film industry career.

I couldn't believe Dr Drew had her on Celebrity Rehab. She spent most of the time crying, the other celebs critizied her, saying her claim to fame was shooting a women in the face.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:49 PM

12,478 posts, read 15,057,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I don't know about that

Do you remember Amy Fisher, aka Long Island Lolita, shot Joey Buttafuocos wife and paralized a portion of her face, then went to prison? Went on to have an adult film industry career.

I couldn't believe Dr Drew had her on Celebrity Rehab. She spent most of the time crying, the other celebs critizied her, saying her claim to fame was shooting a women in the face.

at least Amy owned up to what she did; spent time in prison for it.
And well.....that is her claim to fame. Her husband creeps me out. He acts like her pimp
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime