U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-04-2011, 05:59 PM
 
25,897 posts, read 39,192,100 times
Reputation: 13880

Advertisements

During the meeting, Anthony said she is still unemployed and not attending any vocational or educational classes. She also said she has had no source of income in the past month.

She said she has not used any illegal drugs or controlled substances. Anthony said she drank alcohol, but not to excess.

Casey Anthony reports for probation

No job, no school, no courses...nothing...must be lots of time to think about Caley...if this is how her next 50 yrs will be....

With Knox in the media now, I doubt the media is still willing to pay so much money for her lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-04-2011, 06:03 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,900 posts, read 10,794,736 times
Reputation: 7242
So I wonder who has been footing her cost of living bill for the last month.

{ I doubt shes given hardly any time to thinking about Caylee, you saw how she partied right after she died, why would she pay any mind to her now? }
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2011, 06:46 PM
 
18,852 posts, read 31,742,630 times
Reputation: 26119
I just can't imagine anyone as lazy and unmotivated as she is. First, she lied to her parents for years about her fake job, never graduated from HS, does not even get it together to get a GED!
Crazy! I can't believe how anyone can be so completely clueless, and just does nothing all the time. How any guy could find someone like that attractive is beyond me. Can she even carry on a conversation? About what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2011, 06:59 PM
 
Location: southern born and southern bred
12,478 posts, read 14,962,325 times
Reputation: 19530
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
During the meeting, Anthony said she is still unemployed and not attending any vocational or educational classes. She also said she has had no source of income in the past month.

She said she has not used any illegal drugs or controlled substances. Anthony said she drank alcohol, but not to excess.

Casey Anthony reports for probation

No job, no school, no courses...nothing...must be lots of time to think about Caley...if this is how her next 50 yrs will be....

With Knox in the media now, I doubt the media is still willing to pay so much money for her lies.

really? Define excess Casey! She should not be allowed to consume alcohol. Guess her worthless friends paid for it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2011, 07:04 PM
 
28,206 posts, read 20,762,555 times
Reputation: 16599
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I just can't imagine anyone as lazy and unmotivated as she is. First, she lied to her parents for years about her fake job, never graduated from HS, does not even get it together to get a GED!
Crazy! I can't believe how anyone can be so completely clueless, and just does nothing all the time. How any guy could find someone like that attractive is beyond me. Can she even carry on a conversation? About what?
In the interest of fairness, who the hell is going to hire her? Who is going to pay her?

I'm sure the minute that it got out that ABC Company hired her, a thousand customers are going to boycott, post about it on FB and Casey gets fired while ABC Company's rep is tarnished.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2011, 07:06 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,900 posts, read 10,794,736 times
Reputation: 7242
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
really? Define excess Casey! She should not be allowed to consume alcohol. Guess her worthless friends paid for it?
Why shouldn't she be allowed to consume alcohol in a responsible manner?

What freinds?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2011, 07:18 PM
 
Location: southern born and southern bred
12,478 posts, read 14,962,325 times
Reputation: 19530
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Why shouldn't she be allowed to consume alcohol in a responsible manner?

What freinds?

why should she be allowed to? No drugs allowed. Same difference to me. Both alter the mind.
She has plenty of skanky,low life friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2011, 07:19 PM
 
28,206 posts, read 20,762,555 times
Reputation: 16599
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
why should she be allowed to? No drugs allowed. Same difference to me. Both alter the mind.
She has plenty of skanky,low life friends.
Drugs are illegal.

Alcohol is not.

Alcohol consumption is not expressly forbidden during her probation. Drinking to excess is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2011, 07:21 PM
 
Location: southern born and southern bred
12,478 posts, read 14,962,325 times
Reputation: 19530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Drugs are illegal.

Alcohol is not.

Alcohol consumption is not expressly forbidden during her probation. Drinking to excess is.

should be forbidden. Excess is different to different people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-04-2011, 07:22 PM
 
28,206 posts, read 20,762,555 times
Reputation: 16599
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
should be forbidden. Excess is different to different people
Well it's not so she isn't violating any probationary rules.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top