U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 05:27 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,376,248 times

Advertisements

hahaha no more illegal than a person claiming they used to be CIA and now get to pass through security at the airports. I remember that show on TV on the History channel, I think that's what it was, they guy on the boat who kept the briefcase on the other side when it was supposed to be handcuffed to the agent. Hey anyone can claim to be him. Anyone can have a fake newspaper article with their name to a fake identity to brag for ****ttts and giggles or because they really believe they were, well if mentally they would beleive it themselves. So what's the big deal with a Halloween costume. You could just simply dress in black wearing the skinny black tie but don't carry a fake gun. Just have a fake badge to flash with funny humorous writing and font.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2011, 03:03 PM

Did I kill the thread? I was just making a point that anyone could attempt to fool anyone into believing anything. A costume on Halloween isn't that big of a deal to me anyway.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:35 PM

15,490 posts, read 7,514,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
What exactly does a CIA agent look like? An american James Bond with a tuxedo and walther PPK in a soldier holster?

Don't get the CIA badge and license plate - you will just look like a dweeb. But go for the James Bond look for a custome party. That might be cool. Chicks might dig it.
Even better if he makes his grand entry by skydiving out of an airplane, parachuting to the ground and taking off his flight suit and revealing the tuxedo and went straight to the bar for his martini. If the OP could pull that off, he'd have any chick he wanted.

Old 10-31-2011, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
Even better if he makes his grand entry by skydiving out of an airplane, parachuting to the ground and taking off his flight suit and revealing the tuxedo and went straight to the bar for his martini. If the OP could pull that off, he'd have any chick he wanted.

LMyBunsO

Old 10-31-2011, 05:52 AM

403 posts, read 517,819 times
Lame. In fact I have a sneaking suspicion that this is more than a Halloween costume. Especially the part about answering "yes" to a question about being a CIA agent. This whole thing just reeks of something fishy.

But like others have said, CIA agents don't actually walk around wearing CIA insignia. The FBI does but not the CIA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or