Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 05:31 PM

240 posts, read 420,135 times

Advertisements

My list of most evil women in history:

1. Belle Gunness
2. Elizabeth Bathory
3. Mary Ann Cotton
4. Judy Buenonano
5. Aileen Wuornos
6. Velma Barfield
7. Marie Hilley
8. Sante Kimes
9. Karla Holmoka
10. Betty Lou Beets
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2011, 07:39 PM

1,677 posts, read 2,487,145 times
Off the top of my head...Ana Maria Cardona, who tortured her son known as "Baby Lollipops" to death. And when I say tortured, you can't even imagine. I actually vomited when I read about all the injuries that baby had.

Also, Theresa Knorr, who killed her two teenage daughters, one by shooting her in the back, then doing surgery on the kitchen floor with a knife to remove the bullet, then finally dragging her out in a field and burning her alive, and the other by locking her in a tiny broom closet and letting her starve to death, and also enlisted her sons help in murdering and torturing their sisters.

Stephanie Lopez...google Baby Briana Lopez and you'll know why. I don't even want to describe all that was done to this little baby. Sounds like this woman mostly stood around and let her baby get abused in all kinds of horrible ways by her husband and brother, but it would still take a tremendous amount of evil to be okay with all that, and even participate.

Another one is Alicia Abraham. She was another one who stood aside and let her baby be tortured to death, even joining in. Her son was four years old. She was featured on the Steve Wilkos show and I actually got to witness a person with no soul. She was completely flat and emotionless. I remember Wilkos reading this long list of torturous injuries that little boy had, every burn, broken bone, cut, and bruise, and she sat there nodding and smirking like he was reading a grocery list. He asked her what she felt when she gave birth to her son and she shrugged and said, "Nothing." I mean, the WHOLE time, she was nonchalant, smirking, smiling, or irritated with his questions, but never sorry or remorseful. The only tear she dropped was because she felt she shouldn't be in prison because she did NOTHING wrong. I generally don't like watching Steve Wilkos, but that was a fascinating and horrifying study of evil.

Most of the most evil women to me are the ones that kill their own children in the most horrible of fashion. If they could do that to their own flesh and blood, I don't even want to begin to imagine what they would do to a stranger.

Old 09-25-2011, 01:32 PM

7,357 posts, read 11,758,516 times
Evil women...hmmm:

Erzebet Bathory
Jane Toppan
Karla Homolka
Carole Bundy (Not Ted's wife -- the other one)
Priscilla Phillips
Dominique Cottrez

Old 09-25-2011, 01:36 PM

5,652 posts, read 19,348,680 times
Who was the one who locked her two little boys in her car and then let the car roll into the lake? It was within the last 10 years or so... yeah definitely women who kill/torture their children. Special place in h*ll for parents like that!

Old 09-25-2011, 01:38 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,238,439 times
My ex-wife....

Old 09-25-2011, 01:48 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardener34 View Post
Who was the one who locked her two little boys in her car and then let the car roll into the lake? It was within the last 10 years or so... yeah definitely women who kill/torture their children. Special place in h*ll for parents like that!
Susan Smith.

To me the most evil ones are the ones who lure in prey. I'm not justifying what Susan Smith or any other mother who has killed her children did but that's more of a case of her having no feelings for her kids and seeing them as in her way and something she needed to get rid of. The ones who lure in prey seek to cause pain and death for the sake of causing pain and death. Had Susan Smith never had children, she probably would have never killed anyone. Her boys were obstacles to the life she wanted. She just didn't see them as human. She didn't seek them out to kill them to watch them die like the really evil ones do. She just didn't care and they were in her way.

It's really bugging me that I can't think of the couples names who kidnapped young girls, raped and tortured them and then killed them just to watch them die. IMO THAT is true evil.

Found it. Myra Hindley.

Last edited by Ivorytickler; 09-25-2011 at 01:57 PM..

Old 09-25-2011, 03:19 PM

88,564 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Susan Smith.

To me the most evil ones are the ones who lure in prey. I'm not justifying what Susan Smith or any other mother who has killed her children did but that's more of a case of her having no feelings for her kids and seeing them as in her way and something she needed to get rid of. The ones who lure in prey seek to cause pain and death for the sake of causing pain and death. Had Susan Smith never had children, she probably would have never killed anyone. Her boys were obstacles to the life she wanted. She just didn't see them as human. She didn't seek them out to kill them to watch them die like the really evil ones do. She just didn't care and they were in her way.

It's really bugging me that I can't think of the couples names who kidnapped young girls, raped and tortured them and then killed them just to watch them die. IMO THAT is true evil.

Found it. Myra Hindley.
Diane Downs falls into the Susan Smith category.

Just looked up Myra Hindley. Creepy. I thought it was one I had seen on Investigation Discovery, but that was another, similar case in the UK with a couple and the victims were young women.

Old 09-25-2011, 04:37 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
Add Casey Anthony to the list.

Old 09-25-2011, 05:18 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,381,429 times
Amanda Knox
Susan Smith
Casey Anthony
Meg Whitman - she looks like she's done something wrong.

Old 09-25-2011, 05:46 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,651,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Susan Smith.

Found it. Myra Hindley.
I know what you mean. I think Susan Smith was mentally ill, too--she just doesn't look "right" at all and think she had major mental illness, although not an excuse for sure.
There was a Canadian couple I saw it on one of the TV shows, a made for TV movie, wow, what horrible creatures they were. 2 teenagers they killed. He raped and killed them and she watched. I had to turn it off--too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime