U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-13-2011, 03:59 PM
 
10,996 posts, read 11,505,432 times
Reputation: 8362

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

I am genuinely concerned that you have a comprehension problem. Did I not say that I didn't know if it was true or not? Lets have another look at the post in question shall we?.........




So you said it, now what? What was the point in you saying it if you don't know if it's true? Obviously, nobody is stopping you from saying anything, so there's no need to feel you can't say anything. But obviously if you make a comment like that, anyone has a right to respond. Or are you saying we can't respond to your ignorant comment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-13-2011, 04:25 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,900 posts, read 10,822,269 times
Reputation: 7242
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Well, I'm very sorry this happened to you. I don't apologize for other Hispanics, because every person is an individual, and should be prosecuted for their individual crimes. I do however have sympathy for your tragedy on a human level. To say that you bring this up because the criminal was a Latino is not logical, though. You are piling on every crime committed by a single race together every time a person of the same race commits a crime. You might need to see a therapist to help you overcome this issue. You had a bad experience with a Latino and now expect that Latinos are more likely than other races to commit a crime. Where I live, there are many Latinos. But also many whites and also blacks. The proportion of crime is about even. At least in my mind. I haven't noticed any one race doing more criminal activities than others. And the people I know of all races, are good people. I know plenty of people that are not good people, but they are not a specific race either.

I know that you are against illegal immigration, as you mentioned. You seem VERY interested in making sure illegals are not here. And like you, there are many that hate illegals. I am Hispanic, but not an illegal. However I support whatever legislature is passed regarding illegals. However, I should caution that your judgement on people is being clouded by an issue of race. You are perhaps putting too much emphasis on someone's race and forgetting that race is not code for "criminal " or "non criminal". Criminals come in all shapes and sizes, and colors and races. You could be white and live in an all white nation, and there's still going to be a criminal among the group. Why? Because not one race is excempt from criminals. They exist everywhere . The only thing I can advice, is to be careful of strangers, in general. There's no telling what their intentions might be. And if someone you know is willing to stab you in the back, this is not about race, it is about character.
If you think AnnieA is being racist by what she said, then I guess I had better not tell you my solution to illeagle immigration. You might think I'm a devil or something. I think being here illeagaly should be an act of treason or terrorism and be a capital offense.

Quote:
But due to what happened to you, you might need a therapist to help you with this issue. I can understand, it won't be easy for you to accept. But I wish you good luck in seeking help and overcoming these horrible incidents. The people you were helping were truly undeserving.
You cant be serious! AnnieA doesn't need help, but you may for suggesting that she does.


[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
So you said it, now what?[/QUOTE
I was simply saying that a true statement wouldnt be racist......because its true.

Quote:
What was the point in you saying it if you don't know if it's true?
The point was that IF it IS true, it isnt racist as you claim.

Quote:
if you make a comment like that
,

A comment like what??? I think you had better go back to page one and see who said what. I never said there was more crime with hispanics, that was another poster.
Quote:
Or are you saying we can't respond to your ignorant comment?
Again, what ignorant comment? Just stop while you still maintain a shred iof dignity, You are making YOURSELF look ignorant by not keeping track of who said what.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2011, 04:46 PM
 
10,996 posts, read 11,505,432 times
Reputation: 8362
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post


If you think AnnieA is being racist by what she said, then I guess I had better not tell you my solution to illeagle immigration. You might think I'm a devil or something. I think being here illeagaly should be an act of treason or terrorism and be a capital offense.
Nobody cares about your stance on illegal immigration. I'm not the one talking about illegals here. If you want to talk about illegal immigration, please go to the illegal immigration forum.


Quote:
You cant be serious! AnnieA doesn't need help, but you may for suggesting that she does.
Are you a psychologist to state that Annie doesn't need help after her traumatic experience?

Quote:
I was simply saying that a true statement wouldnt be racist......because its true.
You are the one going around in circles. Of course a true statement is true.

An observation is NOT a true statement unless there are facts.

Quote:
The point was that IF it IS true, it isnt racist as you claim.

,
If it is true, I want the facts.

Quote:
A comment like what??? I think you had better go back to page one and see who said what. I never said there was more crime with hispanics, that was another poster.
I know who said what. You are talking about observations being true, when they are NOT.


Quote:
Again, what ignorant comment? Just stop while you still maintain a shred iof dignity, You are making YOURSELF look ignorant by not keeping track of who said what
I think everyone here is aware of who said what. Your ignorant comment is that an observation is somehow TRUE. Where are the facts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2011, 06:20 PM
 
Location: Native Floridian, USA
4,907 posts, read 6,138,236 times
Reputation: 6119
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
....snipped.....
But due to what happened to you, you might need a therapist to help you with this issue. I can understand, it won't be easy for you to accept. But I wish you good luck in seeking help and overcoming these horrible incidents. The people you were helping were truly undeserving.
I said it was my last post but when I read this, I started laughing. You think you are being clever....but your post is patently ridiculous. So, though I may post on the OP subject at a later time, you have gone on ignore. Since my time is limited, I don't have the will or the time to read or respond to this sort of nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2011, 06:30 PM
 
10,996 posts, read 11,505,432 times
Reputation: 8362
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I said it was my last post but when I read this, I started laughing. You think you are being clever....but your post is patently ridiculous. So, though I may post on the OP subject at a later time, you have gone on ignore. Since my time is limited, I don't have the will or the time to read or respond to this sort of nonsense.
If you mentioned it, I assume it must have had some impact on you. I do hope you seek some counseling so as to help you overcome this event. Take care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2011, 06:49 PM
 
Location: Out West
22,864 posts, read 16,923,243 times
Reputation: 26413
Oh for God's sake, can we get back to the topic at hand which is a lying hag killed a mother and child to try to cover up her lying hag ways?

Perhaps we can discuss why some women think that they just HAVE to have a baby to "keep a guy" or "to have someone to love them". Maybe we could go there, instead?

This whole fricken world is crazy. We got women and men who don't want their kids and murder them, we got women, (I've never heard a story of a guy doing this, correct me if I'm wrong), stealing babies or trying to steal babies to pass off as their own, we got people in other countries who kill babies if they are females and we got people who abandoned babies if they aren't perfect.

WTF is wrong with people!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2011, 09:24 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,900 posts, read 10,822,269 times
Reputation: 7242
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Nobody cares about your stance on illegal immigration. I'm not the one talking about illegals here. If you want to talk about illegal immigration, please go to the illegal immigration forum.
There is no "illeagle" immigration forum.

Quote:
Are you a psychologist to state that Annie doesn't need help after her traumatic experience?
Just a normal person using their common sense, something that seems to be frighteningly scarce these days. For that matter, do you have a degree hanging on your wall to say that AnnieA SHOULD look into counseling?

Quote:
An observation is NOT a true statement unless there are facts.
Well for one, it would be true in the fact that the person truly has observed more crime in the latino community, it's a true observation. That's not to say that a statement like " there is more crime with hispanics as a race" would be true, just that that person has observed an increase among hispanics. AnnieA wasn't making the statement that It's a fact, there is more crime among hispanics, Just that she has observed an increase.

Quote:
If it is true, I want the facts.
It;s official, you do have a comprehennsion problem. I AM NOT saying that their is or is not more crime among hispanics, the statement wasnt even really directeds at that comment. I was simply saying that IF....... something is true, it isnt racist.

Quote:
I know who said what. You are talking about observations being true, when they are NOT.
It was a true observation, and besides, where are your factrs? Never mind, I dont want them.

Quote:
I think everyone here is aware of who said what. Your ignorant comment is that an observation is somehow TRUE. ?[
Where did I once claim that because something is observed, that makes it fact? Show me.

Much like AnnieA, I have very little time to waste on unintelligent conversation. Unless you can come up with something betterthan accusing me of being an ignorant racist and recommending people to therapy, I think I'm done here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I said it was my last post but when I read this, I started laughing. You think you are being clever....but your post is patently ridiculous. So, though I may post on the OP subject at a later time, you have gone on ignore. Since my time is limited, I don't have the will or the time to read or respond to this sort of nonsense.
The gull of some people right?

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 10-13-2011 at 09:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2011, 03:32 AM
 
10,996 posts, read 11,505,432 times
Reputation: 8362
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
There is no "illeagle" immigration forum.



Just a normal person using their common sense, something that seems to be frighteningly scarce these days. For that matter, do you have a degree hanging on your wall to say that AnnieA SHOULD look into counseling?



Well for one, it would be true in the fact that the person truly has observed more crime in the latino community, it's a true observation. That's not to say that a statement like " there is more crime with hispanics as a race" would be true, just that that person has observed an increase among hispanics. AnnieA wasn't making the statement that It's a fact, there is more crime among hispanics, Just that she has observed an increase.



It;s official, you do have a comprehennsion problem. I AM NOT saying that their is or is not more crime among hispanics, the statement wasnt even really directeds at that comment. I was simply saying that IF....... something is true, it isnt racist.



It was a true observation, and besides, where are your factrs? Never mind, I dont want them.



Where did I once claim that because something is observed, that makes it fact? Show me.

Much like AnnieA, I have very little time to waste on unintelligent conversation. Unless you can come up with something betterthan accusing me of being an ignorant racist and recommending people to therapy, I think I'm done here.


The gull of some people right?


Ahahhaha! Please reread your whole post. Starting with the first sentence. You have totally gone off the deep end. As everyone here can see, you are now just going round and round and round. This conversation with you is going nowhere. BTW, who called you a racist? Take care, now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-15-2011, 08:48 AM
 
579 posts, read 756,624 times
Reputation: 679
Good grief, another one.

Kentucky police say suspect abducted, killed pregnant woman - CNN.com

horrifying!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-15-2011, 09:14 AM
 
1,595 posts, read 2,381,827 times
Reputation: 845
Jesus Frickin Christ what the hell is wrong with these people? Wait I know they are greedy Bastards, among other things. They want what they want when they want it and in these cases it's a baby. They have no feeling for the victims, they only care about what they want.

They want the man who wants a family they can't have themselves or won't carry let someone else conceive and carry it and kill to get what they want.


They don't want to wait for adoption or can't afford to pay for adoption so kill to get what they want.


Their Race, Sickness, Mental Illness, Love of a man is not why they do this. It's greed, it's give me what I want, what I don't want to get the right way, the harder way the proper legal way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top