U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 01:27 PM

16,457 posts, read 16,560,118 times

Advertisements

This is just horrific, read the whole story at your own risk. Gosh, I feel so sorry for the victim.

US woman beaten to death for baby: News24: World: News

Milwaukee - A woman who faked a pregnancy and panicked as her supposed due date grew near attacked a pregnant mother with a baseball bat and cut her full-term foetus from her womb, killing the mother and baby, according to court documents filed on Monday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 01:27 PM

1,461 posts, read 2,942,939 times
ok....I will be the first one to say it....

why does it seem this is very common with latino women?

Old 10-11-2011, 01:30 PM

29,988 posts, read 37,214,479 times
Something very similar happened in my state a few years back, no latinos involved. Totally sick crime. I cannot even think of anything more vile than cutting out the living fetus from a woman to steal it. Pure evil.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:02 PM

12,764 posts, read 7,824,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird2007 View Post

The stories I've heard about this, which are very few, TG, all involved white women.

But, does it really matter what race someone is?

Hideous crimes are committed by all.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:08 PM

1,461 posts, read 2,942,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
The stories I've heard about this, which are very few, TG, all involved white women.

true.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:21 PM

30,701 posts, read 33,473,253 times
This is such a horrific crime.

I'll never understand why a woman would be so desperate to keep a man that she would do something like this. There have been other cases where a woman kidnaps a baby and tries to pass it off as her own too. Faking a pregnancy then "miscarrying" at some point is also quite common. I think what get's me is that there are always other people involved who never seem to pick up on the fact that the woman isn't actually pregnant. Husbands, boyfriends, best friends, family...I don't even know where to begin with that one.

There is talk on another forum about the single 23 year old immigrant on public assistance being pregnant with her 4th child as well, but that's another story.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:

Why what is very common????

The woman who committed the crime was black.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:30 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,118,463 times
I was just going to post this. Just too horrible. What is with these women ? I am sorry to say I am seeing more and more Latino crime.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:56 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,786,494 times
Quote:

I wouldlike to comment, but I had better not. Someone most assuredly would take it the wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post

In some instances, yes, it would seem to. The poster was mentioning how much more common it seems within that race, not that the crime itself mattered what race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I was just going to post this. Just too horrible. What is with these women ? I am sorry to say I am seeing more and more Latino crime.
Much more of this and we'll have to go over to the dreaded P&OC forum, I think it's a good idea, lets go.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post

The woman who did it is BLACK............her RACE would fall under the stats for BLACK CRIME...........as classified by race per the FBI.

Her Culture is Latino.....that is not the same as RACE.

I just feel sorry for the poor woman who got slaughtered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime