U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 04:33 PM

17,002 posts, read 20,686,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I'd like to know how people in Hollywood, who actually are True Hollywood stories feel about this?

Probably not thrilled with it.

The show used to be about as Carolina Woman said about famous actors or actresses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2011, 04:40 PM

43,858 posts, read 44,614,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Still trying to wring more time from America's favorite child killer. Just out of principal, I boycott anything to do with CA.
Me too. I'm done and exasperated with the whole thing.
I wish someone would just slap the little twit around for awhile.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:51 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,306,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Me too. I'm done and exasperated with the whole thing.
I wish someone would just slap the little twit around for awhile.
TP wherever she is staying ... rotten eggs is nice too!

Next week is another big day ... if Judge Perry goes through with it, the names of the Pinellas 12 is suppose to be released. I don't wish them any harm or problems I just hope some news outlet will post their pictures so I can put a face with the description we have of each juror. They can't help it if they are dumb as dirt.

Old 10-23-2011, 05:02 PM

25,881 posts, read 39,172,212 times
I hope nobody will watch...I won't take it and neither will I watch! I'm so over them, just a bunch of losers waiting to cash in....still the little girl is the victim, not the rest of the family...they were participants in enabling Casey to lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
This coming Wednesday 'E! True Hollywood Story' will be featuring an hour episode on Casey Anthony ... but alas no Casey.

Among those interviewed for the one-hour special include journalists who followed the case, former boyfriends and high school friends, defense attorneys and even Zenaida Gonzalez.

I don't exactly understand how Casey Anthony rates an E! True Hollywood Story!

Casey Anthony gets 'E! True Hollywood Story': Young mom was 'always down' to party, says ex

But my favorite is the new "Charlie's Angels" lineup:

ABC CANCELS CHARLIE’S ANGELS – PICKS NEW LINEUP*|*Weekly World News

Old 10-24-2011, 11:15 AM

16,408 posts, read 28,900,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I wonder how old Octomom is doing with all those children! Last I heard she was on the Welfare rolls. Lohan is where she belongs cleaning toilets at the morgue. She will get out of that duty too.
I'm sure she still is, as her plan from the beginning was to be a leech on society and/or use the kids as a get rich quick scheme. (Example: the "sperm donor" is a friend of hers, but she made sure he is listed as "anonymous" so the state of California cannot go after him for child support.) She's lucky she is in such a LIBERAL state as California. It cost the taxpayers MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars just for the birth of the octuplets. Another much less liberal state would have taken those kids away from her and adopted them out to real parents because she cannot care for all of them. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, but the state of California is slow. Even if she never slept and stayed up 24-7-365 she could not take care of the physical needs of all those children, let alone their emotional and social needs.

Leaving those kids under her control (and giving her thousands of dollars per month) is a sin. Those kids have a terrible life and none of them, the octuplets nor the SIX she already had, deserve to be stuck with her. There is no way they are not severely neglected (especially as when she was in the media spotlight she was always out shopping and leaving them ... imagine how she is treating them now when they are not the cash cows she thought she was birthing).

Old 10-24-2011, 11:17 AM

16,408 posts, read 28,900,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I hope nobody will watch...I won't take it and neither will I watch! I'm so over them, just a bunch of losers waiting to cash in....still the little girl is the victim, not the rest of the family...they were participants in enabling Casey to lie.
Exactly. Everyone forgets about Caylee when there's a buck to be grubbed. They all love to paint themselves as the victims, but they were adults and CHOSE to take part in shielding Casey from her actions.

Old 10-24-2011, 12:05 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,902,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Exactly. Everyone forgets about Caylee when there's a buck to be grubbed. They all love to paint themselves as the victims, but they were adults and CHOSE to take part in shielding Casey from her actions.
Indeed. Cindy berated Casey privately, that house was a battleground.. but then publically made excuses to save face.

The only victim was Caylee.

Old 10-24-2011, 01:52 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,306,443 times
NBC is wheeling and dealing to get the first Casey Anthony interview without paying for it! They can then tell their viewers we do not pay for interviews.

I didn't watch Dr. Phil, E! Hollywood or the Discovery program ... I have moved on, my concerns now are with Baby Lisa and five year old Jahessye Shockley that disappeared October 11.

NBC Finds Way Around Paying Casey Anthony for Interview | TMZ.com

A spokesman for Judge Perry advised the names of the jurors will be released at 8:00 AM tomorrow.

The Jury Foreman says he hopes the "cooling off" period worked. He isn't scared but always a little nervous. He says his life is back to normal. He is teaching and coaching again. He has his neighbors look out for him.

Casey Anthony Jurors' Identities To Be Revealed Tuesday - Orlando News Story - WESH Orlando (http://www.wesh.com/r/29570666/detail.html - broken link)

Old 10-24-2011, 05:17 PM

13,900 posts, read 10,789,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Indeed. Cindy berated Casey privately, that house was a battleground.. but then publically made excuses to save face.

The only victim was Caylee.
As if most of you wouldn't do the same.

WE are allowed to say bad things about the people we love behind closed doors { if thast makes any sense } but I for one, wouldn't let an outsider say anything bad about a loved one of mine without calling them out on it.

Your connection to Casey Anthony is this........

But Cindy and the rest of her family knew her before this, and had a personal connection with her, and I would imagine even loved her so it's not as easy for them to be as critical.

It's a soap opera to us. We get on here, type our opnions, and then go back to our normal lives. It's real life to them, and they can't just shut the computer or tv off to escape it, as much as I'm sure they would like to.

Old 10-24-2011, 05:38 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,902,119 times
I haven't said anything here that hasn't been posted by others.
Why is what I post about the CA case so important to you?

Frankly, I haven't missed your appearences in the threads I post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
As if most of you wouldn't do the same.

WE are allowed to say bad things about the people we love behind closed doors { if thast makes any sense } but I for one, wouldn't let an outsider say anything bad about a loved one of mine without calling them out on it.

Your connection to Casey Anthony is this........

But Cindy and the rest of her family knew her before this, and had a personal connection with her, and I would imagine even loved her so it's not as easy for them to be as critical.

It's a soap opera to us. We get on here, type our opnions, and then go back to our normal lives. It's real life to them, and they can't just shut the computer or tv off to escape it, as much as I'm sure they would like to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime