U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2011, 07:59 PM

1,723 posts, read 3,375,766 times

Advertisements

Sadly, I don't think shes alive anymore.. but I hope to God I'm wrong and you both are right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 08:21 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,727,414 times
I think she is dead. I am almost thinking the Mom wanted to party, gave the baby some meds for her to sleep, went to check on her, found her dead, freaked, called someone to help her.

Old 11-01-2011, 11:43 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,306,443 times
A new twist has been added to the continuing saga but still no Baby Lisa ... the cops brought in the brother of Deborah Bradley and it seems he agrees with his sister. She got drunk and passed out ... BUT he spent the night in the house too ... this has never been mentioned at all. He was pictured in the video at the grocery store when the box of wine was purchased. But Deborah nor Jeremy Irwin mentioned the brother was asleep in the home the night Baby Lisa disappeared.

Apparently if DB checked the baby last at 6:40 PM ... the uncle didn't check on Baby Lisa at all. But who knows the story changes so often.

Uncle of Lisa Irwin meets with police | ksdk.com

I just hope and pray they find Baby Lisa.

Old 11-02-2011, 12:17 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,902,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
A new twist has been added to the continuing saga but still no Baby Lisa ... the cops brought in the brother of Deborah Bradley and it seems he agrees with his sister. She got drunk and passed out ... BUT he spent the night in the house too ... this has never been mentioned at all..
I'm not surprised...wait till the two kids start talking.

Old 11-02-2011, 12:41 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,306,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I'm not surprised...wait till the two kids start talking.
They are keeping the boys away ... one was sleeping with DB and I guess the other was in his own bed ... wonder where uncle was sleeping?

Old 11-02-2011, 07:50 AM

1,422 posts, read 4,636,776 times
I think the brother might live in the basement or the trailer out in back.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:25 AM

12,172 posts, read 15,458,769 times
The fact that the brother was there, does add a new layer to the story. I think the police know a lot more than they are telling the public. It is just matter of time before someone reveals what happened that night.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:46 AM

13,821 posts, read 18,799,032 times
sadly i think she might be at the bottom of the missouri river it is not too far from where her mother lives . Im with the rest of you who think she is not alive anymore . So many people want kids and cant have them and then you have sick twisited indivuals like this who call themselves parents , These ppl are not parents they are sperm donors , plain and simple .

Old 11-02-2011, 12:35 PM

1,231 posts, read 892,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
If my kid was missing, my horrific amount of stress would be due to that fact, and doing anything to find her would be goal #1. And as to "cops trying to trip you up, hoping to catch you in a lie", why would I worry about getting 'caught' if I was telling the truth? You can't catch someone in a lie if they are not lying.

I don't have police paranoia. I realize that some people inherently mistrust. But it would seem that concern for one's child would trump any worries one might have about oneself.

Their behaviors only make sense if they are hiding something.
I take it you have never heard of the Crowe case- for just one glaring example of many such cases:

"On the morning of January 21, 1998, the Crowe family of Escondido, California awoke to a horrific nightmare. Family members found 12-year-old Stephanie Crowe lying on her bedroom floor drenched in blood. She had been stabbed approximately nine times at some point in the late evening or early morning hours.........

........the police separately interviewed each member of the entire Crowe family. They specifically focused their attention on Stephanie’s 14-year-old brother Michael, who was questioned for 27 hours over a 3-day period......

........By the time the interrogations ended, the police had obtained a confession from Michael and one of his friends and “enough incriminating evidence from the third boy to file murder charges against them all".....

......Based on the new evidence, Tuite has been charged with Stephanie’s murder. In May 2004, he was found guilty of voluntary manslaughter and sentenced to 13 years in a state prison."

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/not_guilty/coerced_confessions/6.htm (broken link)

Yes, an intruder entered while the whole family was asleep and stabbed Stephanie 9 times. Nobody woke up. Sleeping people are robbed at home and in hotel rooms all the time. To think that no stranger could have entered the Irwin house and not wakened them is naive. An intoxicated person sleeps very soundly, children sleep very soundly.

Call it paranoia or street smarts- there ARE times when someone really is out to get you- and often for reasons that have nothing to do with you personally- perhaps you are just a convenience to suit someone else's agenda. In other words, each situation is different, and neither blind faith nor global paranoia is the answer.

There is a riveting movie- "The Interrogation of Michael Crowe" that anyone interested in true crime/justice would find worth the watch. What the entire Crowe family went through is beyond the pale. It is VERY wise for parents in these situations, innocent or not, to have legal counsel asap.

The above comments notwithstanding, using what information is publicly available, I have no idea what has happened to Lisa and can only hope for the best- that someone who wanted a baby has her and is taking good care of her- and that she will someday return unharmed to her parents.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:47 PM

665 posts, read 864,630 times
WOW, that's some story, I too hope the baby is alive somewhere. I just can't give up hope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or