U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2011, 04:06 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,059,483 times

Advertisements

It's been reported all along that after they had gone shopping the bro dropped her off at the house and then he went home. So that was a lie or else the media got their information very wrong. I'd say they all lied about bro being in the house...wonder when he actually left the house...he didn't seem to be around when they called 911 or when the cops came.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 06:30 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,304,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
It's been reported all along that after they had gone shopping the bro dropped her off at the house and then he went home. So that was a lie or else the media got their information very wrong. I'd say they all lied about bro being in the house...wonder when he actually left the house...he didn't seem to be around when they called 911 or when the cops came.
How did they call 911? The phones were stolen too? I must have missed that along the way.

Old 11-03-2011, 11:22 AM

4,574 posts, read 7,059,483 times
I thought they called from a neighbor's but I could be wrong on that. The cops got there somehow so somebody must have called.

Old 11-03-2011, 08:09 PM

1,723 posts, read 3,373,954 times
From what I read (I was confused too) Jeremy came home and when he saw Lisa was missing he ran over to the neighbors house to see if she was there, then called 911 on his work cell phone which was in his pocket.

Who knows what story will be told tomorrow though. it changes daily.

Old 11-03-2011, 11:29 PM

18,852 posts, read 31,717,452 times
I think the whole thing is biazarre. Babies don't just dissappear. I feel like the Mom knows the story, whatever it is...and either out of guilt, denial, or protecting someone, no one is telling the full story.

Reminds me of Hayliegh Cummings, no one found her body, or talked, she just disappeared. I just don't get it. One would think at some point the truth would have come out in that case, and it never has.

This world is evil. Children are special gifts, meant to be protected and nurtured.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:30 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,894,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I think the whole thing is biazarre. Babies don't just dissappear. I feel like the Mom knows the story, whatever it is...and either out of guilt, denial, or protecting someone, no one is telling the full story.

Reminds me of Hayliegh Cummings, no one found her body, or talked, she just disappeared. I just don't get it. One would think at some point the truth would have come out in that case, and it never has.

This world is evil. Children are special gifts, meant to be protected and nurtured.
Theres an update from October. Misty Cummings and one of her cousins are in jail still on drug charges. She claims the cousin visiting from Tennessee took the girl out of the house in a black trashbag. The cousin says he knows nothing. But when her father went to see her in jail, she told him Haylieghs alive. Who knows which story could be the truth. Police believe Hayliegh is dead.

Last edited by virgode; 11-04-2011 at 01:39 AM..

Old 11-04-2011, 05:10 AM

13,820 posts, read 18,790,699 times
I believe Hayleigh is dead also I do believe that Misty Croslin and her cousin know what happened to Hayleigh . I believe something bad happened in that trailer and Misty and her cousin dumped Hayleighs body into a lake down there . If you have ever lived down south you all know that alligators feed at night and enough said . No wonder they have not found her body . Hate to say that . As for baby Lisa yep Im really convinced she is no longer alive .

Old 11-04-2011, 12:15 PM

5,339 posts, read 8,038,871 times
The Kansas City newspaper site has posted an article with more details on the night Baby Lisa disappeared. Very strange circumstances, and it appears that quite a few details were missing from earlier accounts.

Old 11-04-2011, 12:30 PM

2,996 posts, read 6,485,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post

I agree about the similarities between this case and the Hayleigh Cummings case. In both disappearances the stories of the caregivers shifted around and there were multiple fringy people connected with the family. I think the reason that some of these people change their stories all around so frequently is that even if they don't know what happened to the missing child, they do know that they are guilty of something (drug related crimes usually) and so they lie to LE to try to protect their own interests. All of those lies - whether they are directly related to the missing child - just serve to confuse the investigation.

Old 11-04-2011, 12:31 PM

2,996 posts, read 6,485,002 times
I think back to when Elizabeth Smart was abducted and her parents were interviewed by the police. Though their story sounded implausible, they never wavered it their recall of the events of the night that she was abducted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or